• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

YUNO vs G1 MEGATRON ( 7 - 0 - 0 ) GRACE

Last edited:
Only thing I am seeing is that Megatron one shots guys that can tank 9 exatons attacks

Yuno is 3.5 exatons? Like, he should be stronger than base Lucius but because right now we don´t know the scaling of Paladin Lucius , his clones and Neverland debuff/amp, that is what his AP should be, at best, Yuno is 12 Exatons

The Skill goes eitherway as Transformers spent million of years training and Megatron is one of the best, while BC characters has their own feats and because "anime" always seems more impressive then I won´t say who fights better

But now, Yuno hax stomps, I am only seeing antimmater as op HAX, and because other things like transmutation are optional equipment

Why my message appears as if Epsilon wrote it? :mad:
sorry, anyway, Megatron definitely has a better skill than Yuno, and has more Ap but him hitting Yuno will be very difficult thanks to time manipulation and his Spirit Hushed Dance in his Mana zone, and has a class Z Ls and Megs is only Class G, Yuno can attack him anywhere and in any direction with the mana zone and have a superior range, I will vote for Yuno for now

unlimited stamina, superior skill, experience and intelligence maybe .... Megatron will have his optional equipment as well
Doesn't matter if Megatron is dead by the time Yuno could get tired.

Towards other Cybertronians, I'm sorry, but Yuno isn't 20 feet tall.

Experience and intelligence don't much work when a very small fraction of that experience is dealing with humans and literally none of it is dealing with magic.

Megatron's optional equipment is dogshit, and he never starts with them anyway.

I would say that
Only thing I am seeing is that Megatron one shots guys that can tank 9 exatons attacks

Yuno is 3.5 exatons? Like, he should be stronger than base Lucius but because right now we don´t know the scaling of Paladin Lucius , his clones and Neverland debuff/amp, that is what his AP should be, at best, Yuno is 12 Exatons

The Skill goes eitherway as Transformers spent million of years training and Megatron is one of the best, while BC characters has their own feats and because "anime" always seems more impressive then I won´t say who fights better

But now, Yuno hax stomps, I am only seeing antimmater as op HAX, and because other things like transmutation are optional equipment
unlimited stamina, superior skill, experience and intelligence maybe .... Megatron will have his optional equipment as well
But in response you will say
Doesn't matter if Megatron is dead by the time Yuno could get tired.

Towards other Cybertronians, I'm sorry, but Yuno isn't 20 feet tall.

Experience and intelligence don't much work when a very small fraction of that experience is dealing with humans and literally none of it is dealing with magic.

Megatron's optional equipment is dogshit, and he never starts with them anyway.
so basically we're not going anywhere until the others leave their opinion on whether this is a Stomp or not (mainly Arnold) or the higher-ups here come to this thread and say what they think.

could someone please tell me how i can contact the staff so they can see if this match is a stomp or not

Back