• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MAGNA vs STARSCREAM ( 2-2-0 )

Starscream has 2 times the AP advantage but Magna has better "attack speed" in the sense of him spamming fireballs vs regular weaponry

If Starscream decides to fly, Magna can snipe him, he has more range and Starscream movement speed/fly speed is in slowmotion compared to their regular combat speed so Magna always can retreat if necessary

His weaponry has to first surpass Magna´s Reinforcement magic to damage him, and if they fight at range, Magna invisible fire balls are impossible for him to dodge

At close, if Stars grabs Magna, he then can easily pummel him but if this is in character for him is unknown for me and Magna has the advantage of being faster on foot and smaller so is like trying to grab a mouse

I will vote for Magna

Starscream has 2 times the AP advantage but Magna has better "attack speed" in the sense of him spamming fireballs vs regular weaponry
If Starscream decides to fly, Magna can snipe him, he has more range and Starscream movement speed/fly speed is in slowmotion compared to their regular combat speed so Magna always can retreat if necessary

His weaponry has to first surpass Magna´s Reinforcement magic to damage him, and if they fight at range, Magna invisible fire balls are impossible for him to dodge

At close, if Stars grabs Magna, he then can easily pummel him but if this is in character for him is unknown for me and Magna has the advantage of being faster on foot and smaller so is like trying to grab a mouse

I will vote for Magna
magna being spamming attack does not necessarily mean that his attack speed is superior, by the way, Magna snipe starscream would be very difficult since, as we can see in the first movie, starscream can be very agile, flexible and fast when he was destroying those jets towards the end of the first movie, and starscream has a twofold advantage in ap and durability so he would have no problem going through magna's reinforcement magic and also Stars has a kind of reinforcement magic, the his Stealth Force that further increases his ap and durability, and taking more into account his advantage in experience and intelligence ... hey I'll vote for Scream

and let's not forget that Magna runs a lot of stamina and magic, especially in the first seasons of black_clover

magna being spamming attack does not necessarily mean that his attack speed is superior,
In the sense of having more proyectiles I mean

Magna snipe starscream would be very difficult since
His flying speed is slower than this combat speed, unless we are using his MFTL+ but this point I am not sure because if he fly this fast then he leaves the earth by accident, if he flies slower then Magna snipes him, he fights luck regularly who is more agile (in my opinion)
Stealth Force that further increases his ap and durability

I don´t know by how much so I did not argue about this

and taking more into account his advantage in experience and intelligence ...
Elaborate, because his intelligence is "above average" and Magna is Average but he scales to Luck who is an adept and intelligent fighter and both can easily fight characters that are vastly superior than them like Vetto, with a mere 2 times AP

Also, Magna could have Accelerated development, he along Luck surpassed his limits fighting golems and grew 20 (I think) times stronger, he can perfectly do that here, I am gonna talk with BC experts to verify this

In the sense of having more proyectiles I mean

His flying speed is slower than this combat speed, unless we are using his MFTL+ but this point I am not sure because if he fly this fast then he leaves the earth by accident, if he flies slower then Magna snipes him, he fights luck regularly who is more agile (in my opinion)

I don´t know by how much so I did not argue about this

Elaborate, because his intelligence is "above average" and Magna is Average but he scales to Luck who is an adept and intelligent fighter and both can easily fight characters that are vastly superior than them like Vetto, with a mere 2 times AP

Also, Magna could have Accelerated development, he along Luck surpassed his limits fighting golems and grew 20 (I think) times stronger, he can perfectly do that here, I am gonna talk with BC experts to verify this
he has been developing accelerated but his stamina is still inferior, in fact, even with the accelerated development he and luck still lost to vetto

let's not forget that against vetto who was fighting directly was luck, Magna was just behind throwing projectiles, and did I already tell you that Stars has a high-low regeneration?

Magna’s AOE with his explosions are quite big so his reaction speed isn’t nearly enough to dodge several simultaneous attacks and he can fire multiple shots at once. StarScream can’t outrun any of them. A 2x gap is not enough to tank several attacks and the regen is definitely not going to be enough with the amount of damage Starscream will sustain after the attack. Not to mention after the attack Starscream will literally be on fire.

Magna’s AOE with his explosions are quite big so his reaction speed isn’t nearly enough to dodge several simultaneous attacks and he can fire multiple shots at once. StarScream can’t outrun any of them. A 2x gap is not enough to tank several attacks and the regen is definitely not going to be enough with the amount of damage Starscream will sustain after the attack. Not to mention after the attack Starscream will literally be on fire.
hun.....I already see some "errors" in your text but I'm going to have to leave....I'll come back later

magma's fire attacks wouldn't be very useful since the SC has a high resistance to fire/heat, because he can leave and enter the earth's atmosphere in his jet mode without great damage from fire, and now that you know that the SC can easily leave and enter the earth's atmosphere, now you know that he can easily leave the range of the magna, ok, to reach the magma, SC will have to enter his range but Sc is very agile, fast and flexible in his jet mode as I said before. yes, he can enter the range, release some missiles and leave the range and repeat this process until two o'clock, or the magna falls to the ground due to lack of magic / stamina or he was crushed by the missiles ... and good as both are at their maximum here, magna will have access to her crazy cyclone, and since SC can fly, it's totally valid to say that magna would use her CC to chase SC through the skies...but that would be pretty stupid...first,the CC spends the user's magic and for someone like magna that would be a big problem and SC has complete superiority when it comes to aerial battles, citing as an example again that scene of the sc destroying the jets there near the end of the first transformers movie in 2007 and the sc is the decepticons air commander

But there is a problem

how is SC outranging Magna if Magna’s attack speed blitzes him if he attempts to leave the atmosphere. Keep in mind SC is up against exploding fireballs. So his heat resistance doesn’t matter here because the fireballs literally blow up to deal damage. Star Scream can only flip the plane around because his movement speed isn’t enough for evasive maneuvers so that won’t matter because Magna can fire multiple attacks at ones, and if they all hit SC simultaneously Magna is dealing a shit ton of damage. The exploding fireballs can also destroy incomming missiles or Magna can simply move out of the way.

Point is SC movement speed is killing him here lmaoo.

But there is a problem

how is SC outranging Magna if Magna’s attack speed blitzes him if he attempts to leave the atmosphere. Keep in mind SC is up against exploding fireballs. So his heat resistance doesn’t matter here because the fireballs literally blow up to deal damage. Star Scream can only flip the plane around because his movement speed isn’t enough for evasive maneuvers so that won’t matter because Magna can fire multiple attacks at ones, and if they all hit SC simultaneously Magna is dealing a shit ton of damage. The exploding fireballs can also destroy incomming missiles or Magna can simply move out of the way.

Point is SC movement speed is killing him here lmaoo.
MAGNA "INSANE" attack speed is killing him here too

Back