• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 Delusional Madmen have a go at one another (MCU Thanos vs IDW Megatron) 0-0-7 GRACE

Emirp sumitpo

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Megatron travels to earth to attempt to stop Thanos from completing his mission from destroying the half of the universe's population, realizing it would threaten the cybertronian race as well. Basically imagine Thor vs Thanos except Thor is replaced with Megatron

• Battle is in Wakanda
  • Both opponents start 100 meters apart
  • Megatron is in his Stealth Bomber body and in his High 6-A key
  • Full Armor Megatron is restricted
  • Thanos has all full infinity stones
  • Both are aware of one another
  • No prep time of course.
  • Speed Equalized

Thanos: 0

Megatron: 0

My perfect son claps both: 7 (The_Wright_Way, Oleggator, DaReaperMan, Confluctor, Sonicflare9, The_Impress, I'm_Blue_daba_dee_daba_die)

Last edited:
Megatron is naturally bloodlusted, so he'd likely shoot at Thanos with his range or fly towards via flight or portals to just end him.

But considering the scenario above, Megatron could also just try to get close to Thanos and murder him with Anti-Matter, something Thanos does not have counter to AFAIK.

I think Megatron shooting is the most likely scenario as he would try to get things done and over with, considering the scenario. Antimatter is used as a sort of a final trump card.

In that case, Thanos would have plenty of chance to react. Of course, if he hits it with a beam, he dies, but he might also transmute it as he did against Strange.

So is that a vote for Thanos?

Considering what happened in the wakanda battle, wouldn't Thanos just attempt to stop the beam or go for the snap?

I mean, yeah, he'd snap first, but that still gives him time to react to the missle. Can't say the same for a shockwave, which isn't even a physical projectile.

Depends. Thir was right on top of him kn Infinity War, so he didn't really have to to change gears after firing at it. If the distance is great enough, he might notice the projectiles coming and transmute them, but that's a huge if.

A blast that Starlord took 20 seconds to emotionally prepare himself to fire. Thanos had plenty of time to react.

The point here is that Thanos is in character and has the full gauntlet, and from what I've told, his first instinct is too snap.

Back