• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

(also saman. could you be more specific a bit. as in the battle was in the DDLC school, not just a general school)
Done

Thor (MCU) defeated Superman (DCEU): Here

Speed was equalized and they fought in a deserted city
Which key of Superman was used for this?

Settra vs Rimuru

result: Inconclusive

Speed was equalized and they started 10 meters away.
Same question, which key for Rimuru? He's 5-B in both.

Added Gilgamesh-Ichibe.

I also fixed the details of Ilsa-Kamen in their profiles.

Re-Add Scarlet Witch VS Cat Blanc outcome to Scarlet Witch's profile. No reason for it to be removed.
What were the reasons for which it was removed in the first place?

What were the reasons for which it was removed in the first place?
None. At least none that I'm aware after having skimming every thread that might had offered a reason. It was just removed through the MCU 7-B+ Upgrade, and my better guess is that whoever edited the page thought that the match was with Chat Noir's High 7-C Key, which was in the same tier as Wanda's Pre-Infinity War Key prior the revisions.

Isn't his second key the Beelzebub one? Maybe you meant to say you used Rimuru's first key? Or is there something I'm missing? I don't know any of the two series.

Oh, ok, because that's what makes him 5-B like Settra, right?
This means Rimuru isn't specifically bound to 5-B, right?

Thank you, I added it.

None. At least none that I'm aware after having skimming every thread that might had offered a reason. It was just removed through the MCU 7-B+ Upgrade, and my better guess is that whoever edited the page thought that the match was with Chat Noir's High 7-C Key, which was in the same tier as Wanda's Pre-Infinity War Key prior the revisions.
Ok, so the match can still be re-added despite the tier differences? I see Cat Blanc has a variety of tiers, is he restricted to anyone of them?

Thank you, before re-adding it, I want to hear the thought of the person who removed it.

@Emirp sumitpo Is it fine for you if it gets added again, or do you have any objections?

Does this mean that the profile is locked?
Note: This page has been protected so that only autoconfirmed users can edit it. The latest log entry is provided below for reference:

Does this mean that the profile is locked?
Note: This page has been protected so that only autoconfirmed users can edit it. The latest log entry is provided below for reference:

No, that means that literally anyone just visiting can't edit.

Added Scarlet-Cat Noir, Asura-Saitama, Shadow-Metal Sonic and Dio-Kaneki

Akame defeated Superman: Here

Superman (Snyder Cut) was used and speed was equalized as well.
Which key of Akame was used? Drug boosted or Ennoodzuno Mode?

OK, so this Thread is ancient but it's Valid again now thanks to Alex getting back his Mid-Regen that allowed him to win in the first place so can this Thread be re-added to Alex Mercer and Sonic's Profiles?
Thread 'Alex Mercer vs Sonic' https://vsbattles.com/threads/alex-mercer-vs-sonic.61109/
Alex has several Low 7-C keys, which one was used?

Both profiles are open, you can add them by following the formula written on the very first post of this thread.

@IxaSaga2 I made some corrections to the formula of the match you added to Superman and Akame's profile, you can check the differences if you want.

Both profiles are open, you can add them by following the formula written on the very first post of this thread.

@IxaSaga2 I made some corrections to the formula of the match you added to Superman and Akame's profile, you can check the differences if you want.
All good, I didn't know the names of the key so ty.

Back