• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arc7Femboy Munches On BC While I Downgrade The Verse "NNT Style"

Passive Deconstruction -

This ability has been completely wanked into high heavens, it’s, for some reason assumed combat-applicable in the sense of it being capable of deconstructing people and not just the objects around Yuno just because it’s capable of deconstructing physical matter around him…. Which is an assumption that’s shown over and over again to be untrue, given the fact Yuno has never, ever within the story of Black Clover actually deconstructed someone with this aura.

0336-014.png

He can control the exertion of his aura so he doesn’t… y’know, passively kill people.

Also Yuno has only faced those who can resist his deconstruction with devil power.

0336-014.png

He can control the exertion of his aura so he doesn’t… y’know, passively kill people.

Also Yuno has only faced those who can resist his deconstruction with devil power.
This is just assuming. Those characters are only given that resistance based on this assumption made about Yuno’s Deconstruction that can’t be proven to begin with. They should have that resistance removed.

Also that scan shows nothing. That’s not his Deconstruction

Aight, then i'm guessing you're fine with the Yuno downgrade?
Yeah

explain the Morris tho

why not type 2?

his magic was stated to affect concepts allowing him to neg dream world (a place that can manipulate reality based off the user’s ideation).

rather what should morris have done to qualify.

why not type 2?
I'm asking why it's assumed Type 2 when no evidence is given for why it's Type 2 on the profile, i'm just saying that if no evidence is given then it should be downgraded to the standard type of Conceptual Manipulation for vague abilities like Morris's.

You have to provide evidence to prove the Type 2.

his magic was stated to affect concepts allowing him to neg dream world (a place that can manipulate reality based off the user’s ideation).
That's only Type 3 since it's based around the personal dreams and thoughts of Dorthy, it's explained on the actual Conceptual Manipulation page.

"such as personal concepts that continue to govern the object in question, merely on a more specific scale"

What would you classify wounds that can’t be healed due to a curse placed on it that makes it unhealable?

regen negation?

I'm asking why it's assumed Type 2 when no evidence is given for why it's Type 2 on the profile, i'm just saying that if no evidence is given then it should be downgraded to the standard type of Conceptual Manipulation for vague abilities like Morris's.

You have to provide evidence to prove the Type 2.

That's only Type 3 since it's based around the personal dreams and thoughts of Dorthy, it's explained on the actual Conceptual Manipulation page.

"such as personal concepts that continue to govern the object in question, merely on a more specific scale"
Affected Rouge's Fate Concept , Chapter 312

For context Vanessa changes fate by manipulating the natural laws of the world and Morris was able to nullify it by affecting the concept of fate. Given the potency of Vanessa’s fate manipulation hax, would manipulating the concept of fate grant type 2? Or nah.

For context Vanessa changes fate by manipulating the natural laws of the world and Morris was able to nullify it by affecting the concept of fate. Given the potency of Vanessa’s fate manipulation hax, would manipulating the concept of fate grant type 2? Or nah.
In fairness, I think it only manipulates the fates of those considered to be allies

Well since i have the approval of four different mods, compared to zero staff disapproval's, and that this thread has definitely passed grace. I'm going to start adding these changes to the profiles here shortly.

Back