• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yung's Battle Party Tournament: Sick Death! (Sick & Andy) Vs. Two Vampires! (Shalltear Bloodfallen & Awakened Dio)

Just wanna make it clear, the concept type 2 for Andy is specific power nullification not concept manipulation overall.

So Sick's really just gonna spread a sick aura around the area for tens of meters, he'll send out juniors first to become stronger as well.
Andy's able to attack the soul and also seal people with his soul on a stellar scale. Andy's soul attacks can also home in on targets.

Both have type 8 immo: Andy for his soul which he can move around into different parts of his body. Sick's immo 8 comes from his permanence as a Master Rule and he also can be resurrected by God.

Andy can just attack Dio's soul here till he dies from it, or seal him and shalltear.
Shalltear's death manip won't work here unless it can work against conceptual type 2 power nullification or prevent the resurrection of Sick as well

Just wanna make it clear, the concept type 2 for Andy is specific power nullification not concept manipulation overall.

So Sick's really just gonna spread a sick aura around the area for tens of meters, he'll send out juniors first to become stronger as well.
Andy's able to attack the soul and also seal people with his soul on a stellar scale. Andy's soul attacks can also home in on targets.

Both have type 8 immo: Andy for his soul which he can move around into different parts of his body. Sick's immo 8 comes from his permanence as a Master Rule and he also can be resurrected by God.

Andy can just attack Dio's soul here till he dies from it, or seal him and shalltear.
Shalltear's death manip won't work here unless it can work against conceptual type 2 power nullification or prevent the resurrection of Sick as well
Ah yes, attack the guy who spams Time Stop! That sure will land hits!

Also, that power Null needs proof of effecting what is essentially a quote-en-quote natural ability of the Spuit Lance

Also I love how Yung didn't like Nagash even though you can punch him to death but liked unkillable hax lords the likes of which I can name all of 2 characters in the entire tournament can deal with

Do those still work with Low-Godly restricted? 'cause those sound like they, in practice, either are or pretty much equate to low-godly or higher regen.

Or is it that they stay alive but can't regenerate?

Do those still work with Low-Godly restricted? 'cause those sound like they, in practice, either are or pretty much equate to low-godly or higher regen.

Or is it that they stay alive but can't regenerate?
Sick's regeneration comes from his existence and his immo comes from his existence so I'm not sure what Yung's accepting but he did say we'd presume the abilities work just without the concept and low godly. Andy's immo 8 comes from his soul, and his low godly also comes from his.

Like, ****** using a flamethrower. That kind of natural.
I think there's some confusion. Andy isn't gonna use his power null on Shalltear, he power nulls the rule of death, thats all.
I brought up his power null because that's what Shalltear has to deal with in order to kill him.

I don’t think DIO has an answer for the sickness aura outside of literally just spamming time stop indefinitely until it turns into an incon or something.

Neither of them also have an answer for that conceptual power null immortality so yeah

I think there's some confusion. Andy isn't gonna use his power null on Shalltear, he power nulls the rule of death, thats all.
I brought up his power null because that's what Shalltear has to deal with in order to kill him.

Can that guy be beaten in any way outside of using a conceptual ability?
Well, I guess BFR and Incap would be on the table... could DIO freeze him for incap?

Can that guy be beaten in any way outside of using a conceptual ability?
Well, I guess BFR and Incap would be on the table... could DIO freeze him for incap?
He'd need to freeze his soul as well since he can simply move his soul to move his body. There's also the very likely chance that Andy will have cut parts off his body to try and attack like that and if there's like a finger somewhere or some blood he can just regen from there.

And yeah Andy can be beat through something like good sealing that he can't just simply break out of that seals his whole body.

He'd need to freeze his soul as well since he can simply move his soul to move his body. There's also the very likely chance that Andy will have cut parts off his body to try and attack like that and if there's like a finger somewhere or some blood he can just regen from there.
Uh.... how? Wouldn't the ice restrict him from moving the body with the soul? It freezes the whole body and all.

Wait... DIO technically has hypnosis and can turn living people into zombies he controls. Wouldn't that incap? Shalltear also has mind stuff.

Uh.... how? Wouldn't the ice restrict him from moving the body with the soul? It freezes the whole body and all.

Wait... DIO technically has hypnosis and can turn living people into zombies he controls. Wouldn't that incap? Shalltear also has mind stuff.
Shalltear is actually also likely to use it against unknowns

She's done it in like, 75% of her fights, and the two times she didn't were when she was under orders to exterminate and when she was fighting Ainz. Who she knows 1000% resists mind fuckery

Well looking at the freeze ability for Dio, he's removing the heat from one's body to do this, which would result in their death so that wouldn't work with Andy, his negation would negate this and he'd regenerate from it. And for the soul thing if he just moves the body it'll break like and that will allow him to regenerate as well.

If he turns him into a zombie that's a form of death so that wouldn't work. And Andy has another soul/mind named Victor who can come out given the card on his head is removed. Shalltear's stuff just seems similar to Dio's here as well so he can do the same for her. And then there's the fact that his soul is still unhindered by this (Unless they mind hax souls too)

I'm not too sure if civilians are around in SBA but given they are Sick can also be amped by the sickness he causes to them around and once he's amped his sickness aura will start causing severe sickness to Shalltear and Dio who don't resist disease manipulation like this.

Last edited:
Well looking at the freeze ability for Dio, he's removing the heat from one's body to do this, which would result in their death so that wouldn't work with Andy, his negation would negate this and he'd regenerate from it. And for the soul thing if he just moves the body it'll break like and that will allow him to regenerate as well.
Someone literally survived so...
If he turns him into a zombie that's a form of death so that wouldn't work. And Andy has another soul/mind named Victor who can come out given the card on his head is removed. Shalltear's stuff just seems similar to Dio's here as well so he can do the same for her. And then there's the fact that his soul is still unhindered by this (Unless they mind hax souls too)

I'm not too sure if civilians are around in SBA but given they are Sick can also be amped by the sickness he causes to them around and once he's amped his sickness aura will start causing severe sickness to Shalltear and Dio who don't resist disease manipulation like this.
Uh, that really depends on if they can deal with the hypnosis. Which they can't, Shalltear's hypnosis kills jack shit as shown by such characters as Brain Unglaus being alive still.

Proof of this sickness effecting undead?

Someone literally survived so...
Survived how? And I am talking about hypothermia leading to death, Andy's negation negates all things leading to his death essentially, so having all the heat drained from his body would cause this.

Uh, that really depends on if they can deal with the hypnosis. Which they can't, Shalltear's hypnosis kills jack shit as shown by such characters as Brain Unglaus being alive still.

Proof of this sickness effecting undead?
The hypnosis can just be dealt with them switching whose in control, if she can hypnotize both souls/minds then thats fine but that's the counter Andy can do here. And Idk why you bring up the hypnosis not killing, that doesn't matter here.

Are the undead in Overlord immune to disease manipulation? I only see Shalltear resisting rot inducing gas, that isn't the same as Sick's so his disease manip should work.

Survived how? And I am talking about hypothermia leading to death, Andy's negation negates all things leading to his death essentially, so having all the heat drained from his body would cause this.
by being chad
The hypnosis can just be dealt with them switching whose in control, if she can hypnotize both souls/minds then thats fine but that's the counter Andy can do here. And Idk why you bring up the hypnosis not killing, that doesn't matter here.
okay so Shalltear just does it again, there isn't really a limit to how many she can put under her control
Are the undead in Overlord immune to disease manipulation? I only see Shalltear resisting rot inducing gas, that isn't the same as Sick's so his disease manip should work.
Shalltear is undead Arkenis, will cancer kill a Zombie?

okay so Shalltear just does it again, there isn't really a limit to how many she can put under her control
No this just doesn't sound likely, after the first time they'll have realized her looking into their eyes is how she's doing it and will destroy their eyes to counter this and halt the regeneration. Its not the first time they've hurt themselves to counter one's ability

Shalltear is undead Arkenis, will cancer kill a Zombie?
That doesn't answer the question. And her body functions right? her eyes are working ? There are thousands of diseases, Sick, the guy who governs over sickness will have applied some sickness that targets the body itself, say a flesh eating disease, or a bacterial disease.

I'll be voting Sick Death for the fact Andy's able to seal them with his soul, and he's able to attack their souls. Sick's sickness hax will also leave them in weakened states and easier to fight against.

I'd also like to bring up Shalltear's relevant weakness:

"Coming into contact with too much blood will activate Blood Frenzy automatically, although she can resist the transformation to an extent if she needs to. During Blood Frenzy she will slowly lose control of her mind."

Andy's main go to is blood attacks, almost every attack he does will involve blood in some way and he can produce a ton of it, so this will greatly hindered how she fights given it slowly causes her to lose her mind.

If she loses her mind I doubt she'll be fighting to her best intelligently

No this just doesn't sound likely, after the first time they'll have realized her looking into their eyes is how she's doing it and will destroy their eyes to counter this and halt the regeneration. Its not the first time they've hurt themselves to counter one's ability
Okay so Shalltear sees the eyes change and just does it again immediately. It's thought-based, and Shalltear has used it, occasionally even as an opening move, in literally every fight she's had against unknowns, and if she's being pressured as you're describing(which I doubt) she'd be more inclined to mindfuck Sick and have him A. Turn off his disease shit, and B. take out Andy.

This is post-ressurection Shalltear, she's not ******* around with her strategies and hax considering she's been taught by the PVP god on the former, it's all on the table lol
That doesn't answer the question. And her body functions right? her eyes are working ? There are thousands of diseases, Sick, the guy who governs over sickness will have applied some sickness that targets the body itself, say a flesh eating disease, or a bacterial disease.
Spoiler alert, diseases don't work all to well in a corpse unless you have proof of them doing these things, or is this one of those things where everybody and their mom resists it?
I'll be voting Sick Death for the fact Andy's able to seal them with his soul, and he's able to attack their souls. Sick's sickness hax will also leave them in weakened states and easier to fight against.

I'd also like to bring up Shalltear's relevant weakness:

"Coming into contact with too much blood will activate Blood Frenzy automatically, although she can resist the transformation to an extent if she needs to. During Blood Frenzy she will slowly lose control of her mind."

Andy's main go to is blood attacks, almost every attack he does will involve blood in some way and he can produce a ton of it, so this will greatly hindered how she fights given it slowly causes her to lose her mind.

If she loses her mind I doubt she'll be fighting to her best intelligently
Doesn't really matter if Andy and his double and Sick are puppets, does it?

Last edited:
Okay so Shalltear sees the eyes change and just does it again immediately. It's thought-based, and Shalltear has used it, occasionally even as an opening move, in literally every fight she's had against unknowns.
What? She has to look them in the eyes, if they have no eyes she can't do it.

Spoiler alert, diseases don't work all to well in a corpse unless you have proof of them doing these things, or is this one of those things where everybody and their mom resists it?
Nah I guess it wouldn't work on her then.

Doesn't really matter if Andy and his double and Sick are puppets, does it?
Wdym?

What? She has to look them in the eyes, if they have no eyes she can't do it.
So they have a thought-based way to destroy their eyes before Shalltear notices their eye color change? Plus she could always use the elephant in the room(Sick) to box Andy and keep him very busy and hampered to try and avoid Shalltear bodying both personalities

also Shalltear has a single-use resurrection ring, but that's not on her profile under Optional Equipment for whatever reason(probably because it got used when Ainz TGoLiD'd her ass), and even baseline reassurection in Overlord can restore souls from way, WAY more fast acting soul damage then Andy or Sick's
Nah I guess it wouldn't work on her then.
Flesh-eating I can see maybe working, the rest not so much, especially since Shalltear can just like, regen through the flesh-eating stuff
Same Mind Control we've been discussing

And this is all without DIO spamming time stop BTW, with it Shalltear literally gets free mind controls once she realizes her poking stick is dead weight or before then, and chances are can just mind control before Andy can destroy his own eyes because it just so happens DIO time stopped for the billionth time while he was in the process of trying to do so

So they have a thought-based way to destroy their eyes before Shalltear notices their eye color change? Plus she could always use the elephant in the room(Sick) to box Andy and keep him very busy and hampered to try and avoid Shalltear bodying both personalities

also Shalltear has a single-use resurrection ring, but that's not on her profile under Optional Equipment for whatever reason(as kt got used when Ainz TGoLiD'd her ass), and even baseline reassurection in Overlord can restore souls from way, WAY more fast acting soul damage then Andy or Sick's
How is her having to look into their eyes thought based? And since her resurrection is a one time use it won't matter after that.

Flesh-eating I can see maybe working, the rest not so much, especially since Shalltear can just like, regen through the flesh-eating stuff
She'll still be in a weakened state having to always regenerate her flesh back.

Same Mind Control we've been discussing

And this is all without DIO spamming time stop BTW, with it Shalltear literally gets free mind controls once she realizes her poking stick is dead weight or before then, and chances are can just mind control before Andy can destroy his own eyes because it just so happens DIO time stopped for the billionth time while he was in the process of trying to do so
My whole thing is that she needs to look them in the eyes, has to target both their souls and minds to stop them here. She can't do that then this doesn't matter to them. And Andy can split his soul into different clones of himself as well.

How is her having to look into their eyes thought based? And since her resurrection is a one time use it won't matter after that.
She's already looking at them in the first place Arkenis, also the DIO point
She'll still be in a weakened state having to always regenerate her flesh back.
I mean unless she's like, losing limbs and shit it'll be fine, Andy does Soul Damage anyway so it's not like she's taking more hits for her regen
My whole thing is that she needs to look them in the eyes, has to target both their souls and minds to stop them here. She can't do that then this doesn't matter to them. And Andy can split his soul into several parts of his body as well.
Once again, the DIO point, and if Andy is just constantly being swarmed by Sick while he can't ****** see unless he wants Shalltear to make him lose more of his backups and can't keep a solid thing going for more then a few seconds because of the other vampire in the house, we start to see a losing battle.

Now I don't know how Sick vs Andy went, if it did at all, but if it was close, then Andy lacking the ability to see would be... dangerous.

She's already looking at them in the first place Arkenis, also the DIO point
SBA range is 4km, she has nothing on her page saying her eyesight is that precise to look directly into their eyes from that far.

They don't resist time stop so can't really do much about that but its also not a win con here.

SBA range is 4km, she has nothing on her page saying her eyesight is that precise to look directly into their eyes from that far.

They don't resist time stop so can't really do much about that but its also not a win con here.
Shalltear is A. Really ****** Fast in movement speed

And B. Borderline starts the match with over 10 free seconds to close the gap and test the waters because of arrogant ******** over there

Shalltear is A. Really ****** Fast in movement speed

And B. Borderline starts the match with over 10 free seconds to close the gap and test the waters because of arrogant ******** over there
I don't think it'll matter, Andy's range with his soul is stellar, I didn't add it but he's got interplanetary range with the soul attacks that home in too. All he needs is that first and she's sealed, same with Dio. I just read the Dio part 3 fight and Dio spams time stop but he doesn't instantly do it after the five seconds are up, Andy can simply do his sealing in that brief timeframe.

I don't think it'll matter, Andy's range with his soul is stellar, I didn't add it but he's got interplanetary range with the soul attacks that home in too. All he needs is that first and she's sealed, same with Dio. I just read the Dio part 3 fight and Dio spams time stop but he doesn't instantly do it after the five seconds are up, Andy can simply do his sealing in that brief timeframe.
Or he and Sick can be puppets in that time frame if he does spam the Sealing and not literally anything else.

Or he and Sick can be puppets in that time frame if he does spam the Sealing and not literally anything else.
That just won't happen, she has to get in close, in the time it takes her to get close enough, Andy will have already fired off his soul or tried sealing her and Dio. And he doesn't need to spam it, its something he does specifically to stop powerful characters, Shalltear fits that here.

And Sick knowing about this power would immediately tell him to use it.

That just won't happen, she has to get in close, in the time it takes her to get close enough, Andy will have already fired off his soul or tried sealing her and Dio. And he doesn't need to spam it, its something he does specifically to stop powerful characters, Shalltear fits that here.

And Sick knowing about this power would immediately tell him to use it.
So now Andy does it in a thought-based matter and to start of over 50% of his fights, and Sick has passive Information Analysis and can talk fast enough for DIO literally thinking(literally over 50% of the time he's time stopped) to not go off?

Because, you see, Shalltear isn't traveling under normal ass conditions, she's traveling at anywhere from over Mach 3.275 to Massively Hypersonic+ to maybe even Massively FTL+ under a Time Stop she resists.

But here's the thing, even going from DIO's starting Time Stop time of 5 seconds(I'm pretty sure that around doubled by the time he awakened) and equalizing everyone to Mach 3.275 that gives Shalltear an entire second to mindfuck both, or realize what Sick is saying and mindfuck them both.

And God help them if it's literally anybody else's speed because Shalltear will realize stupidly fast that her attacks aren't working and will resort to her hax like Mind Manipulation

So now Andy does it in a thought-based matter and to start of over 50% of his fights, and Sick has passive Information Analysis and can talk fast enough for DIO literally thinking(literally over 50% of the time he's time stopped) to not go off?
No one said its thought based, it can just cover a greater distance than Shall can move. And its not in over 50% fights, in his newest key its the first ability he does against strong opponents. And Sick knows about Andy's ability, its not info analysis, he got it used on him actually. There's also a 2 minute prep time in the op.

Because, you see, Shalltear isn't traveling under normal ass conditions, she's traveling at anywhere from over Mach 3.275 to Massively Hypersonic+ to maybe even Massively FTL+ under a Time Stop she resists.
Where is this even stated in the profile?

Well you see obviously you didn't look hard enough because it's right on the profile in the speed section

But seriously though I have no idea where Reaper got these numbers from unless Shalltear's profile is outdated statwise. Only thing I do know is she would still be able to act under timestop like he said due to her resistance to time manipulating spells

Well you see obviously you didn't look hard enough because it's right on the profile in the speed section

But seriously though I have no idea where Reaper got these numbers from unless Shalltear's profile is outdated statwise. Only thing I do know is she would still be able to act under timestop like he said due to her resistance to time manipulating spells
It's literally the Supersonic calc for Overlord lol, just look at Sebas' profile
No one said its thought based, it can just cover a greater distance than Shall can move. And its not in over 50% fights, in his newest key its the first ability he does against strong opponents. And Sick knows about Andy's ability, its not info analysis, he got it used on him actually.
All right mate, I'm gonna hit you with some solid ass math!

Mach 3.275 converts directly into 1.123325 Kilometers per second...

Do I even need to finish this equation for you? Shalltear, assuming the apsolute bare minimum, has over a second traveling at over Mach 3 to do whatever she wants under a time stop.
There's also a 2 minute prep time in the op.
And who Said that was also prior knowledge? Cause like, if it is Andy and Sick are ten more shades of ****** then they are already, and what's saying Andy even listens to this ****** dude in the first place assuming there isn't prior knowledge

It is the sole Supersonic+ calc for Overlord, and Shalltear literally has a statement of kicking Albedo's shit in if they ever fought

Massively Hypersonic+ is literally Andy and Sick's speed.

Massive FTL is DIO's speed.

What's the wincons for both teams?
Sidy: Soul attacks bypassing the ridiculous regen of DIO+being unkillable+Sealing that Andy will supposedly start with? I guess?

ShIO: Mind Manipulation being incap+making Sick fight Andy until he either goes down to Mind Manipulation or incons+DIO's time stop excentuating the first wincon

Edit: forgot that Shalltear resists sealing, so the third thing for Sidy is just another way to deal with DIO assuming it does target biological folks

Last edited:
And who Said that was also prior knowledge? Cause like, if it is Andy and Sick are ten more shades of ****** then they are already, and what's saying Andy even listens to this ****** dude in the first place assuming there isn't prior knowledge
You're not understanding, Sick already knows about Andy's abilities, he's fought him before and Andy had already sealed Sick before this.
They are a team, why are we assuming they just won't work together here? Also Andy's sided with the villains before in fights to beat the real threat.

It is the sole Supersonic+ calc for Overlord, and Shalltear literally has a statement of kicking Albedo's shit in if they ever fought

Massively Hypersonic+ is literally Andy and Sick's speed.

Massive FTL is DIO's speed.
The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.

It goes to supersonic+

Edit: forgot that Shalltear resists sealing, so the third thing for Sidy is just another way to deal with DIO assuming it does target biological folks
Okay how does she resist sealing? Is it soul based sealing?

You're not understanding, Sick already knows about Andy's abilities, he's fought him before and Andy had already sealed Sick before this.
They are a team, why are we assuming they just won't work together here? Also Andy's sided with the villains before in fights to beat the real threat.
Because 9/10 heroes and villains are dysfunctional together in media? I don't read Undead Unluck, as you can probably tell
For Speed Equal, how the hell does it work for stat equal matches? The same way?
Okay how does she resist sealing? Is it soul based sealing?
Pretty sure it's everything sealing, shit's stupid hard to get out of because of that

Back