• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yung's Battle Party Tournament: The Infinite and The Divine (Trazyn the Infinite & Orikan the Diviner) vs PK Psyckers! (Reita Toritsuka & Kusuo Saiki)

So... what can they do against Passive Telepathy, Mind Manipulation, Passive Petrification, Reality Warping, Subjective Reality, Law Manipulation, Interdimensional BFR, Immortality type 1,2,3,6 and 7, Passive Precognition, Time Manipulation, Temporal-BFR, Time Travel, Biological Manipulation, Acausality type 1, Perception Manipulation, Illusion Creation?

Yeah lmao, all good. Just needed to remind ya (because otherwise Anna from EBF5 would Plot Hax her way to victory)

Well even with restricted Godly hax, which will most likely affect Saiki Mind hax and maybe petrification, he still has enough abilities to take them down.

And as 99% of thought-based abilities, along with an advantage in overall range.

Well even with restricted Godly hax, which will most likely affect Saiki Mind hax and maybe petrification, he still has enough abilities to take them down.

And as 99% of thought-based abilities, along with an advantage in overall range.
I'm assuming the reality warping/law manip stuff is going to be taken out since, y'know I think that's godly hax.

Anyways they resist the passive telepathy and mind manip since Necrons don't have "traditional" minds and their minds are basically just pure data that's stored within their bodies so there isn't really a mind to effect. The petrification can be dealt with by Orikan and Trazyn in the same and also different ways. Orikan would use the 2 minutes of prep to just use his precog which would tell him to not look at his eyes, he can send Trazyn this as a telepathic message or just, y'know, tell him and he'd probably heed his warning. Trazyn also has his body hopping which happens once his original body is taken out of commission where he just transfers his data into another Necron. This also transfers his gear to that body as well.

Outside of that, Orikan usually just travels back in time whenever he gets even a bit damaged, sending his consciousness back in time into his past body but Saiki would probably also notice this since he has type 1 acausality. He also has 1-A bfr but that's blocked from the match but I just wanted to mention it.

Trazyn is probably going to be more useful since 2 minutes of prep time for him is kind of crazy. His first move usually is just sending out mindshackle scarabs which are pretty just microscopic necron bugs that burrow into someone's brain to take control of them. The guy, on average, has 5 literal armies stored in his metaphorical back pocket which can range from Astartes to genestealers to just basic necrons. He also has his sealing which isn't usually his first move but he can potentially use it which place people into essentially stored "moments" and just seal them in time. He also has his stasis fields which separate a person from the time stream to trap them via a hand gesture which is usually his second move assuming the scarabs don't work.

Both of their weapons also disrupt and destroy things on an atomic (ranged attacks) or sub-atomic level (in melee)

No idea what Saiki's starting move is so I'll just leave that to you to answer.

Anyways they resist the passive telepathy and mind manip since Necrons don't have "traditional" minds and their minds are basically just pure data that's stored within their bodies so there isn't really a mind to effect. The petrification can be dealt with by Orikan and Trazyn in the same and also different ways. Orikan would use the 2 minutes of prep to just use his precog which would tell him to not look at his eyes, he can send Trazyn this as a telepathic message or just, y'know, tell him and he'd probably heed his warning.
Saiki also has precognition that will be activated when something bad is about to happen to him, such as his powers being revealed, so I think it will depend on which precognition is better.

In that case both should be especially careful because even a small sight of Saiki would petrify them.
Trazyn is probably going to be more useful since 2 minutes of prep time for him is kind of crazy. His first move usually is just sending out mindshackle scarabs which are pretty just microscopic necron bugs that burrow into someone's brain to take control of them.
how strong are they? because Saiki can just incinerate them
The guy, on average, has 5 literal armies stored in his metaphorical back pocket which can range from Astartes to genestealers to just basic necrons. He also has his sealing which isn't usually his first move but he can potentially use it which place people into essentially stored "moments" and just seal them in time. He also has his stasis fields which separate a person from the time stream to trap them via a hand gesture which is usually his second move assuming the scarabs don't work.
It depends on who attacked first, if Saiki thinks faster GG, if not then Saiki will have a difficult time
Both of their weapons also disrupt and destroy things on an atomic (ranged attacks) or sub-atomic level (in melee)
It probably won't work since the vast majority of Saiki's abilities appear on the object.
No idea what Saiki's starting move is so I'll just leave that to you to answer.
Saiki begins reading the minds of his enemies, if that doesn't work he just teleports them into other universe

Unless something threatens him, which would activate his precognition.

Last edited:
how strong are they? because Saiki can just incinerate them
Not that strong presumably. Just listed it to be thorough with what they use.

Saiki begins reading the mind of his enemys, if that didn't work the he just teleport then into other universe
Huh thought that would've been nulled under the hax restrictions. Assuming it isn't then idk depends on who moves first I guess. Trazyn is going to know he has to seal/put him in a stasis field first thanks to Orikan which by that point it's just the moment the fight starts and Saiki is also going to just open with that so ehhhh. 50/50 from what I can tell.

Huh thought that would've been nulled under the hax restrictions. Assuming it isn't then idk depends on who moves first I guess. Trazyn is going to know he has to seal/put him in a stasis field first thanks to Orikan which by that point it's just the moment the fight starts and Saiki is also going to just open with that so ehhhh. 50/50 from what I can tell.
From what I understand BFR was allowed and only anything above or equal to tier 2 is nullified.

However I would like to ask you, what is the range of both for their abilities? From what I see Saiki could teleport away and use his range advantage.

From what I understand BFR was allowed and only anything above or equal to tier 2 is nullified.

However I would like to ask you, what is the range of both for their abilities? From what I see Saiki could teleport away and use his range advantage.
Hmm fair then ig

Yeah Trazyn ain’t winning in a planetary range duel. Now my bigger question is how a dude with this many OP passive and thought based abilities got through on this thread lol.

Trazyn is probably going to be more useful since 2 minutes of prep time for him is kind of crazy.
What are you suggesting he does during the prep time?

So... not very common of him to do, at all, actually if you only have one instance in an entire Manga
Yeah, pretty much. I think the most common things Saiki uses are teleportation (on the planet), telekinesis and telepathy. Followed by petrification and mind control as necessary.

What are you suggesting he does during the prep time?
Trazyn is the guy who can stop time at a gesture, bag just about any being in the 40K Galaxu and drop armies of those way superior to himself down at any time, plus he'd be getting all of his optional Equipment ready with any amount of prep, so yeah, he's kinda nuts with any form of prep
Yeah, pretty much. I think the most common things Saiki uses are teleportation (on the planet), telekinesis and telepathy. Followed by petrification and mind control as necessary.
Yeah considering Necrons lack conventional minds I'd say that Telepathy and Mind Control aren't very useful

Edit: also BFR is completely worthless cause both have the ability to come back from it on their own

Trazyn is the guy who can stop time at a gesture, bag just about any being in the 40K Galaxu and drop armies of those way superior to himself down at any time, plus he'd be getting all of his optional Equipment ready with any amount of prep, so yeah, he's kinda nuts with any form of prep
Did we use general prep time or did we settle on it being just for coordinating with the teammates? I had the impression it was the latter, but looking at the tournament thread it's not 100% clear.
Yeah considering Necrons lack conventional minds I'd say that Telepathy and Mind Control aren't very useful
Tbf Saiki's mind control can, like, change genetics. His reality warping powers come from his mind control for some weird reason.

Did we use general prep time or did we settle on it being just for coordinating with the teammates? I had the impression it was the latter, but looking at the tournament thread it's not 100% clear.
Trazyn coordinating with Orikan is just as dangerous, you're putting two supergeniuses together in the same room to coordinate with eachother, even if they bicker a ton
Tbf Saiki's mind control can, like, change genetics. His reality warping powers come from his mind control for some weird reason.
Necrons are soulless robots made of an alien metal, I don't think Saiki could change the genetics of these particular individuals

Even if its solely coordinating with teammates, the dude usually has tesseract labyrinths on him just stored in a pocket dimension. What's in them varies but usually it's at least a single army, usually Necrons iirc, as shown when he pulled them out on Cadia and Serenade.

Like Reaper said Necrons have no biological components and are entirely necrodermis which they have complete control over. In some books necrodermis can even become fully liquid if they want to and they still have full autonomy though it's not in character for either to do so. So yeah anything involving altering biology isn't going to help.

Even if its solely coordinating with teammates, the dude usually has tesseract labyrinths on him just stored in a pocket dimension. What's in them varies but usually it's at least a single army, usually Necrons iirc, as shown when he pulled them out on Cadia and Serenade.
Plus if Trazyn labyrinth's his opponents they aren't getting out of said time loop BS in a week.

And if Trazyn collects them, yeah GG.

I mean, Saiki's stuff goes past just genetics:
He demonstrated to make colored hair a natural occurrence, made it so that all injuries in the world heal much faster than normal, made it so that buildings are built in weeks instead of month, made it so that the brain works way faster in important situations, made underwear indestructible, made it so that a person with a small body can have ridiculous strength, made it so that a person can easily become unconscious by hitting them to the back of the neck, can possibly grant superpowers to every human in the world; However, he cannot return the changes he's made to normal.
All of those are technically part of his "Mind Control". Your guess on why the author decided mind control can do that is as good as mine.
Genetics isn't really the crucial limitation.

I mean, Saiki's stuff goes past just genetics:

All of those are technically part of his "Mind Control". Your guess on why the author decided mind control can do that is as good as mine.
Genetics isn't really the crucial limitation.
I mean still, that doesn’t really change the way I see the fight, both Trazyn and Saiki would both go for the insta-win, at least from what I’ve been told, off the bat so imo it’s pretty much a 50/50. Whether or not it’s genetics based doesn’t really matter since he’d still go for the one shot

Orikan is pretty much a nonfactor between the two since his whole thing is rewinding time but he can’t do that if he’s already dead and I love how no one’s brought up the other guy cause he’s pretty much inconsequential for the match lol.

So, like, incon then? Honestly, fine with me. I'm not representing this team anyway. Honestly, if no other supporters show up I would support you guys moving on just for the sake of keeping things moving.

And yeah, Toritsuka is a weird choice when there is the vastly superior Teruhashi of the same verse.... actually, I guess Teruhashi would not have been allowed so I guess the pick makes somewhat sense lol

So, like, incon then? Honestly, fine with me. I'm not representing this team anyway. Honestly, if no other supporters show up I would support you guys moving on just for the sake of keeping things moving.

And yeah, Toritsuka is a weird choice when there is the vastly superior Teruhashi of the same verse.... actually, I guess Teruhashi would not have been allowed so I guess the pick makes somewhat sense lol
I don’t think incon is allowed or at least Yung did a coin flip on my other match cause it was also incon lol. Anyways if no more supporters show up uh idk what to do in that case lol. I don’t want to seem biased considering it’s my team and I also said incon so I’ll just let whoever else is here vote ig

Honestly, I forgot she had a page.
I mean still, that doesn’t really change the way I see the fight, both Trazyn and Saiki would both go for the insta-win, at least from what I’ve been told, off the bat so imo it’s pretty much a 50/50. Whether or not it’s genetics based doesn’t really matter since he’d still go for the one shot
Saiki can still teleport away and take advantage of his range advantage.
Trazyn can come back from his body being reduced to atoms to be fair lol
I don't know how this would be useful if he is teleported to another universe, but ok.

I don't know how this would be useful if he is teleported to another universe, but ok.
Both Trazyn and Orikan have Webway travel so they can go between universes.

Also again, not really a move for Mr. Saiki here

Back