• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yung's Battle Party Tournament: The Dead Men! (Valkyrie Cain & Skulduggery Pleasant) Vs. Random Bullshit Go! (Hel & Saiki Kazu)

I assume, as debated in the tournament thread, that the prep time is only for coordination with the team partner, not activating any abilities.

This is certainly a close fight. Especially since in Lord Vile (that's Skulduggery in this key) and Saiki Kazu we have two precognitives here.

I'm almost 100% certain that Valkyrie and Vile will first aim to take out Hel. Why? Because if Hel gets to summon they are screwed and Vile knows that before the match due to precog.
To their luck, Hel is relatively squishy without her summons. A black lightning from Valkyrie could do the job well or Vile could shadow walk behind her and just impale her with countless shadows. Not that Hel can't fight and dodge and stuff, but she has no chance to survive when Vile has planned things out with his precog.
The only problem with that is that the 100+ Saiki Kazu's will not just sit still. This is speed equal, after all.

And that's where things get fun. Valkyrie is almost immediately screwed. She gets hit with a space compression gun attack from Saiki and dies.
But Vile? Vile can teleport out of the way. However, Saiki has the ability to precog the location of his enemies, so he know where Vile would pop up, but Vile has precog of where Saiki will shoot, so he will show up where he doesn't, but.... you get the problem. Two precognitives fight and suddenly things get complicated.

Vile's advantages in this conflict:
  1. Saiki only knows the actual future, Vile also knows all other futures that he could make possible. I.e. Vile's precog is better.
  2. Vile's Death Bubble can absolutely kill all the Saiki's if he gets the chance to use it.
Saiki's advantages in this conflict:
  1. He fights 100 vs 1, meaning the action economy is greatly in his favour.
  2. If Vile does anything that takes even a little time, he can just start to add abilities to himself to win.
So this is a very close fight.

Personally, I think Saiki just barely edges out, meaning Team Random Bullshit Go!!!! wins.

I assume, as debated in the tournament thread, that the prep time is only for coordination with the team partner, not activating any abilities.

This is certainly a close fight. Especially since in Lord Vile (that's Skulduggery in this key) and Saiki Kazu we have two precognitives here.

I'm almost 100% certain that Valkyrie and Vile will first aim to take out Hel. Why? Because if Hel gets to summon they are screwed and Vile knows that before the match due to precog.
To their luck, Hel is relatively squishy without her summons. A black lightning from Valkyrie could do the job well or Vile could shadow walk behind her and just impale her with countless shadows. Not that Hel can't fight and dodge and stuff, but she has no chance to survive when Vile has planned things out with his precog.
The only problem with that is that the 100+ Saiki Kazu's will not just sit still. This is speed equal, after all.

And that's where things get fun. Valkyrie is almost immediately screwed. She gets hit with a space compression gun attack from Saiki and dies.
But Vile? Vile can teleport out of the way. However, Saiki has the ability to precog the location of his enemies, so he know where Vile would pop up, but Vile has precog of where Saiki will shoot, so he will show up where he doesn't, but.... you get the problem. Two precognitives fight and suddenly things get complicated.

Vile's advantages in this conflict:
  1. Saiki only knows the actual future, Vile also knows all other futures that he could make possible. I.e. Vile's precog is better.
  2. Vile's Death Bubble can absolutely kill all the Saiki's if he gets the chance to use it.
Saiki's advantages in this conflict:
  1. He fights 100 vs 1, meaning the action economy is greatly in his favour.
  2. If Vile does anything that takes even a little time, he can just start to add abilities to himself to win.
So this is a very close fight.

Personally, I think Saiki just barely edges out, meaning Team Random Bullshit Go!!!! wins.
Random Bullshit go FRA!

Honestly, so am i, but i am waiting for arguments for Dead Men before casting final judgement
To be clear: Those are both my teams. Odds are, there won't be more arguments.

So, i believe this is good to go with Random BS Go moving on to round two, either fighting Lazy Masters or Kings of Darkness

Back