• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yukari Yakumo vs Reinhard Heydrich

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I'll make more matches using other 2hu characters. I promise. I'm just doing this now because I'm an evil individual. Mwahaha. And now that she's LP, the gap's not that high, and my own personal Day of Wrath can begin

Coming up soon: Yukari vs Othinus

We got a clear definition of what Yukari can do with her Boundary Manipulation now ? Looking from past threads, anything involving Yukari often became "She can manipulate boundary between x & y and thus nullify A's hax" or something along those line and people would derail the thread discussing how should we treat her power instead of discussing the match itself.

So, we got something clear on her BM to avoid off topic discussion about her power yet ? I haven't keep in touch with Touhou threads lately

The real cal howard said:
I'm bringing all disaster. Pardon all my laughter. @Red
bruh one day i will make an even greater one and it will also surpass fate's Dante vs Ragna thread *laugh like a mad man* *shot*

Be serious though, if you're using 4-C version, the only thing that could counter him is probably motion/stillness thing that garantee the time stop. Otherwise...maybe BFR the spear?

I think Longinus can bypass that. Longinus can bend space so that there will be no distance between it's tip and it's target. Longinus itself is described as ignoring the concept of distance altogether. So if he throws it, it'll instantly hit Yukari

You know, I just think of Yukari letting the spear hit her, and then using her body (double,like Reimu's) to act as a place to hide the portal and send it somewhere else. Well, either that or she also bend space to counteract that.

Can she tank Machina's property of the spear though ? Longinus carries the 3 Commanders' Briah properties. Which make it impossible to dodge (Eleonore's), always faster than the opponent (Schreiber's) and end everything with 1 hit (Machina's)

And i'll be going to sleep shortly. So i won't be able to reply if there's any new input in the thread for some time

Andykhang said:
You know, I just think of Yukari letting the spear hit her, and then using her body (double,like Reimu's) to act as a place to hide the portal and send it somewhere else. Well, either that or she also bend space to counteract that.
0000gg
Too bad she was wiped from existence before I could clap my hands and congratulate that courage. Like, dude.

Later that night...

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Hmmmm. Isnt there a rule against spite threads? Mobilr rn woof
You're right, there totally is. This thread is borderline spite, in fact, so I will stop with the jokes myself... To be fair everyone kinda joked around in the Kirby one, too, but this should be definitely closed.

Andy stop wanking Yukari. Honestly some of your arguments caused some of the hate to her imo. She can portal it but either way on the long run this is stomp with current feats.

On a second of thought isnt Longinus' method the same way she uses gaps? Using chasms and gaps between space to connect them? Wait im getting off topic.

Yukari vs Cal.

Yukari turns Cal's hate for him into love and makes a love story spoken throughout the generations.

Yukari uses Boundary of Love and Hate and Cal spends the rest of his life writting articles, respect threads and requesting upgrades for her. ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back