• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devilish Boundaries: Dante vs Yukari Yakumo

Zeph I'll repeat what Kira said early.

Kindly shut the **** up.

Nobody will listen to you when you're blatantly hostile. It doesn't help that you act like a child when called out, and have even outright lied in order to try and make Dante lose before.

If you don't like Dante, tough shit. Don't engage with threads involving him.

Schnee One said:
If Zeph has constantly acted like this on previous DMC threads, a RvR is necessary
Get the threads, and post them there don't deal with this here, this threads bad enough as it is

That's because Dante's sealing, well, seals you in the Demon World, but mind you, it doesn't work as a BFR, it also works as one

An easy way to understand is like, if you break free from the sealing, you'll also need Dimensional Travel to get out of the DW

Mundus's Dimensional abilities can reach the Human World easily, yet, he couldn't do so while sealed. So range to escape he always had, the Sealing, however, prevents this

@Cirno

I mean, it isn't baseline as V is capable of entering/going near a Demon world nexus which causes this along with being able to fight demons who passively have this.

In the Manga V pisses Dante off at the mention of Vergil which makes him and Griffon (a Demon) scared of him. And this is Dante just giving him a spook as he thinks V is a human.

The Manga chapter is 14.2 IIRC, either way unless you make a CRT debunking our reasoning she gets fear haxed into submission.

Talking about submissions, he did this to Alice (a Demon) via fear hax, and demons resist by being with other demons. This is the DMC3 Manga, Code Dante. I forgot the chapter.

Like I said, having bigger AP or speed or range in this case is Muda as the ability is made to prevent you from doing anything. From either opening a portal to make a thought based astral projection.

Look at the sealing page to get more info on how sealing works.

Ah my bad on that.

Hm, makes sense. Thank you for clarifying DDK. I'm still unsure of that working on Yukari's whose range exceeds that. She can just slip gap through that basically. Yukari herself has the Hakurei Barrier which prevents Touhou denizens who spam spatial travelling and other means of travel from going through yet she can pull off spiriting away just fine. Heck her weaker form can do that too with ease and even by accident.

That said, i's a bit confusing though, since if Dante was prevented from either doing DT or the other abilities, wouldn't that mean he was just shut down from using one of them?

Anyway to tldr this, I don't see this going too differently from the last thread (which I barely looked at tbh) so it should end up the same I feel.

I took a look back, I must've misrememebred. But it looks like a stomp or a get stomped on circumstance... I think in general this is a bad matchup if that's the case

Ciruno Fortes said:
I took a look back, I must've misrememebred. But it looks like a stomp or a get stomped on circumstance... I think in general this is a bad matchup if that's the case
Eh... kinda starting to see that. I only made this match on here cause I was doing this as a written researched fight for DA, and I wanted to see other peoples arguements for both characters on here.

Eh... kinda starting to see that. I only made this match on here cause I was doing this as a written researched fight for DA, and I wanted to see other peoples arguements for both characters on here.

Which one are you? Can you drop a msg on the wall so I can watch ya there.

@Schnee

Agreed

Back