• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yukari vs Ahzek the redo

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair there isn't that much to debate. Ahzek predicts his imminent death and then one-shots Yukari before she can do it.

Is there really any way Yukari can win if Ahzek can just read what she'll do from a mile away and one-shot her?

I think it's honestly, inconclusive, there are many factors, but there are ways for both to one shot each other, and we know Yukari starts of with Spacial Manipulation and she could follow with Conceptual Manipulation or Existance Erasure, but then Ahzek could also retreat into the Warp and force a Home Field advantage and potentially win.

DMUA said:
Is there really any way Yukari can win if Ahzek can just read what she'll do from a mile away and one-shot her?
Ahriman knowing what will happen =/= Ahriman acting first/fast enough in each and every scenario, especially against an opponent who is perfectly capable of killing him. It just means he's much more likely to if he has such a solid heads-up.

I love how right I was when I called it that at least one person would get genuine salt out of this thread over "But 1-A Yukari". ovo

Ahzek: 4 (Azathoth, Saikou, Theglassman, DMUA)

Yukari:

Inconclusive: 1 (Udlmaster)

Meh, either Ahriman or incon. Both can oneshot eachother with ANYTHING but Ahriman´s Precog is insane. Is he Cocky enough to not oneshot Yukari after seeing himself getting erased or turned into a drawing? If yes then Incon. If not then Ahriman, but i am leaning, sadly, more towards Ahriman.

Tzeentch´s true Waifu for Azathoth´s reasoning if not cocky enough.

That's very high AP advantage, but most likely negated due to Low-Godly Regen, also, I was wondering, wouldn't things be shifted in Yukari's favour due to that? I mean, his best is BFR and Existance Erasure, but would the BFR work on Yukari, we know she has insane range on her gaps, being able to move to different worlds (Netherworld, Hell, the Moon on select periods, Gensokyo and the Outside world.) And while being Casual, Yukari does BFR (3-D and 2-D during her fight.) And all it would really take would be Existance Erasure, Conceptual Manip, BFR to get the Victory, for Kharn, it's Existance Erasure and the Warp BFR (?) .

I sincerely doubt he's going to try to BFR her to just somewhere else entirely random in order to win. I say BFR as potential due to said BFR being to the Warp, which is like dumping Yukari into a maelstrom of hell in which physical and metaphysical boundaries no longer really exist. And unlike Ahriman, Yukari has not had time to study this realm for thousands of years and use it to her advantage.

The reason this in even an option for Ahriman is due to how absolutely ludicrous his precog is, which is why I asked what level Yukari's was. He's going to know he needs to bust out his best techniques, from the get go.

Of course, both Yukari and Ahriman have the ability to step away from the battlefield and keep attacking. The difference is Ahriman gets a heads up that he should be doing so, first.

Question. Does Azhek's precog let him see alternate futures? Like, would he be able to instantly see which of his attacks would be able to bypass Yukari's Low-Godly? If not she could have a chance with attacking before he can pull off one of those moves. Otherwise, rip.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
"He felt all sense fall away. Everything became distant, just another pattern spinning through the quiet stillness. He could see the possibilities of the next nanosecond, multiply and collapse. He saw the Rubricae climbing over the walls, the molten stone squashing beneath their feet. He saw Astraeos fall. He saw a figure of fire waiting at the end of a billion branching futures. He was the storm, the still point around which the warp turned." - Ahriman: Sorcerer
Yeah. Third and sixth sentences.

Yeah, no inconclusive there. Azhek sees his death coming from miles away and pulls out one of his many killing moves on Yukari before anything too bad happens.

Ahzek: 6 (Azathoth, Saikou, Theglassman, DMUA, Dlanor First Witch, Jamesthetaker)

Yukari:

Inconclusive: 2 (Udlmaster, Velox)

Yeah he seems to have barely more than the usual RPG hax. He may stand somewhat of a chance but I'm seeing him get slapped around quite easily.

Ahzek for being basically a much stronger, haxxier version of Reimu along with having a slight Eldrad's level of precog, plus Low-Godly regen isn't really anything new to a guy that lives in a verse where that kind of regen is somewhat common among daemons.

How is this even a contest.

And before you ask:I am both Warhammer and Touhou fan.

How exactly Ahzek won? My only guess is that there are more warhammer fans voting for Ahzek than Yukari. Obviously.

The simple question is is Ahzek is going to win against an opponent that basically cannot be killed,manipulated,stabbed,shot at,deleted because it's pointless. Not to mention she has extremely high intelligence and limitless stamina.

There are very few opponents than can actually beat her,but apparently in this wiki ,after i took my time to read a good bunch of articles, seems to boost a lot: Warhammer,Dc,Marvel.

Of course the one deciding the debate are mostly warhammer fans,so how is this even a partial and fair comparison?

After i read Yukari's profile,i don't know who did that,but just basically removed an author confirmed power and said no we don't count that,i bet that if it was a dc or marvel or warhammer fact,it would've stayed there as true.

Now according to this wiki scaling,Yukari shouldn't be 1-X but at least 2-X her power to manipulate boundaries is pretty vague and it's hard to tell how far she can go with it,there are few clues however:

Quote:" Hieda no Akyuu writes that "manipulation of boundaries" is theoretically a godlike power which would allow Yukari to create or destroy anything, but that all the stories about it are impossible to confirm."

Hieda also said ""there is not any sort of defense method nor countermeasure, a power comparable to the power of gods"

The only being in touhou that Yukari fears is Watatsuki no Toyohime whose power is basically as the same as Yukari but differences are that Toyohime can manipulate even metaphorical and unexisting boundaries.

I'm not making this up,this is all canon and it can be easily found in her touhou wiki,which i assume no one ever bothered to even read.

I know a lot of people will get angry and disagree with me,but in my point of view this is biased. And i suggest whoever writes the character's sheets to take seriously other characters as well that are outside the comics and warhammer,otherwise just remove anything,again,that it isn't comics or warhammer and call this VS comic wiki.

"Lol Boundary manipulation" is basically your argument then? Because that's a No Limits Fallacy. Prove it can effect him while he's in the warp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back