• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yukari & Reimu possible upgrades & revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, her AP is still gonna stay the same, nothing will change for now.

@Juggerton ...That, is an odd case for me as well. From the look of it, it's look like she just elaborately set up two portal of the same property, but on opposite "charge" with each other to collided and annihilate them like a pair of matter-antimatter. It's really is like she specifically set up the matter-antimatter property onto her own gap just to show off. (and mess with the power classification, I mean what, is it a matter-portal-energy manip something?)

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I'm going to be honest here, 100% of Yukari's boundary-related abilities are listed solely as "Boundary Manipulation" on her profile. If we were to add stuff like Energy manip, then we'd also have to add tons of other stuff. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but that'd be the subject of another thread.

Unless you guys are STILL attempting to upgrade her AP, in which case I may as well close this thread.
No, I'm not attempting to upgrade Yukari's AP anyone. Yukari really needs for now is a:

1. An Intelligence upgrade, and the closest to Yukari's intellect would be Strategic Genius: "Strategic genius - one who possesses phenomenal intellectual capacity for planning. These include management skills, ability to analyze information, the ability to clearly understand the objectives and think through the possibility of achieving them, monitor events, calculate the actions of others in the long run."

http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Yukari_Yakumo

"Over a thousand years ago, Yukari organized an army of youkai and led them in an invasion of the Moon." If anyone is suited for the role of "mastermind", it's Yukari; she often has a great deal of insight and understanding about whatever happens in Gensokyo, and possesses considerable intellectual prowess as well. She is extremely intellegent and good at mathematics, as well as being very experienced due to her long life."

Did I not mention that she once outsmarted someone that shown genius level intellect? Also, everything else is covered in her profile of why she needs this upgrade except for the fact that "Very Intelligent" should be replaced by "Strategic Genius" by now.

"Very Intelligent > Extremely Intelligent & a Genius in a few categories."

This is one reason why Intelligence upgrades are not "irrelevant."

2. Yukari's Boundary of Wave/Particle would just be Energy & Matter Manipulation, and that's not really a lot.

if yukari can teliport into any story or dream isn't that meta teliportaion? or very close to it?

Òü¥ÒüƒÒÇüþ®║ÚûôÒü«ÞúéÒüæþø«ÒüïÒéëÞç¬Õ£¿Òü½õ¢òÕçªÒü½ÒüºÒééþ×¼µÖéÒü½þº╗ÕïòÒüùÒÇüõ¢ôÒü«õ©ÇÚâ¿ÒüáÒüæÒéÆÕêÑÒü«Õá┤µëÇÒü½þº╗ÕïòÒüòÒüøÒéïõ║ïÒééÕç║µØÑÒéïÒÇé

She is also capable of moving to an entirely separate location between gaps in space, whether it be her entire body or only a part of her.

þë®þÉåþÜäÒü¬þ®║ÚûôÒüáÒüæÒüºÒü¬ÒüÅÒÇüþÁÁÒü«õ©¡ÒéäÕñóÒü«õ©¡ÒÇüþë®Þ¬×Òü«õ©¡þ¡ëÒü½Òééþº╗ÕïòÒüÖÒéïõ║ïÒééÕç║µØÑÒéïÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒÇé

It's said that this ability is not limited to physical space, but also applies to pictures, others' dreams, and even stories.

>Òü¥ÒüƒÒÇüþ®║ÚûôÒü«ÞúéÒüæþø«ÒüïÒéëÞç¬Õ£¿Òü½õ¢òÕçªÒü½ÒüºÒééþ×¼µÖéÒü½þº╗ÕïòÒüùÒÇüõ¢ôÒü«õ©ÇÚâ¿ÒüáÒüæÒéÆÕêÑÒü«Õá┤µëÇÒü½þº╗ÕïòÒüòÒüøÒéïõ║ïÒééÕç║µØÑÒéïÒÇé

>She is also capable of moving to an entirely separate location between gaps in space, whether it be her entire body or only a part of her.

The translation misses a lot things and even then, i don't know why you are giving us this, as it has nothing to do with the discussion.

And no, no Meta Teleportation... we will only say she can teleport to dreams and such.

I would also like for Magi to stop using Superpower wiki as a way for him to upgrade characters, cause tbh, the way they do their things =/= our ways, especially when it comes to powers and such.

Dreams and stories, most likely...Though what would consitute a story is a different beast (like history = stories of the past, so you could said she got time travel power because of that implication.)

Andykhang said:
Dreams and stories, most likely...Though what would consitute a story is a different beast (like history = stories of the past, so you could said she got time travel power because of that implication.)
well that could explain why there are records of her 1200 years ago in touhou

ALRF said:
>Òü¥ÒüƒÒÇüþ®║ÚûôÒü«ÞúéÒüæþø«ÒüïÒéëÞç¬Õ£¿Òü½õ¢òÕçªÒü½ÒüºÒééþ×¼µÖéÒü½þº╗ÕïòÒüùÒÇüõ¢ôÒü«õ©ÇÚâ¿ÒüáÒüæÒéÆÕêÑÒü«Õá┤µëÇÒü½þº╗ÕïòÒüòÒüøÒéïõ║ïÒééÕç║µØÑÒéïÒÇé

>She is also capable of moving to an entirely separate location between gaps in space, whether it be her entire body or only a part of her.

The translation misses a lot things and even then, i don't know why you are giving us this, as it has nothing to do with the discussion.

And no, no Meta Teleportation... we will only say she can teleport to dreams and such.

I would also like for Magi to stop using Superpower wiki as a way for him to upgrade characters, cause tbh, the way they do their things =/= our ways, especially when it comes to powers and such.
VSBW has very limited Powers and Abilities.

And you just pull out powers vaguely related to something she did to extrapolate her powers to an extreme.

"She can transform waves into particles? Clearly high level science manipulation"

Saikou The Lewd King said:
And you just pull out powers vaguely related to something she did to extrapolate her powers to an extreme.

"She can transform waves into particles? Clearly high level science manipulation"
It was a bit vague until it mentions that its only Matter and Energy Manipulation.

Yeah honestly.

1. AP upgrade is no.

2. Intelligence upgrade has been rejected.

3. If you want to add abilities based on her BM, do it on another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back