• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The both combatants have similar stats (even the likely higher) so here is the true fight without special condition. That's good.

Surprisingly, their speed is nearly the same but Yujiro holds advantage here because of Demon Back.

In terms of intelligence, Yujiro has some advantage since he is not only good at martial arts but also good at semi-fight-applicable fields such as biology (allowing him to properly target the weakpoint to human body) and chemistry.

In terms of abilities, the two have nearly the same abilities. Yes, if you look at their profiles, you will find that they have many similar abilities. Hayato has Pseudo Flight, Memory Manipulation and Shockwave Creation gives him range advantage (especially when they all have one-shot abilities) and hax advantage. (Yes, I failed to find Yujiro has resistance to Mind but I found Hayato has such resistance)

I vote to Hayato but the battle is 51-49. Yujiro has advantage in close-range mostly for Accelerated Development and Instinctive Reaction.

Counted both.
Forgot to say speed is equal but I guess even without equalization it's still close, badass that's all I can say.

The both combatants have similar stats (even the likely higher) so here is the true fight without special condition. That's good.

Surprisingly, their speed is nearly the same but Yujiro holds advantage here because of Demon Back.

In terms of intelligence, Yujiro has some advantage since he is not only good at martial arts but also good at semi-fight-applicable fields such as biology (allowing him to properly target the weakpoint to human body) and chemistry.

In terms of abilities, the two have nearly the same abilities. Yes, if you look at their profiles, you will find that they have many similar abilities. Hayato has Pseudo Flight, Memory Manipulation and Shockwave Creation gives him range advantage (especially when they all have one-shot abilities) and hax advantage. (Yes, I failed to find Yujiro has resistance to Mind but I found Hayato has such resistance)

I vote to Hayato but the battle is 51-49. Yujiro has advantage in close-range mostly for Accelerated Development and Instinctive Reaction.
Ehh Yujiro also has a AP advantage as well Hayato only scales to 6 Kiltons while Yujiro Scales vastly above 15 and with his multiplier 60

I agree that their basically even in terms of abilities and skill but with the AP advantage and Dura along side his DB multipler I’m going to vote for Yujiro

Ehh Yujiro also has a AP advantage as well Hayato only scales to 6 Kiltons while Yujiro Scales vastly above 15 and with his multiplier 60

I agree that their basically even in terms of abilities and skill but with the AP advantage and Dura along side his DB multipler I’m going to vote for Yujiro
Counted.
Welp, this become very interesting I see.

Counted.
Welp, this become very interesting I see.
Hayato isn’t going down is and is probably Yujiro hardest fight yet, I just don’t think a 60 vs 6 isn’t going to last very long. And as their Skill and Abilities are even, it going to leave them up to close quarter combat with AD and IR as well for Yujiro

I guess I'll vote for the ogre FRA, as well as his ability to pick up martial arts and techniques from his foes with ease on top of what's already been stated.

We must wait nearly 2 hours but i guess no one would be against if someone would add this now.

Eyy this actually happened?

This was sth the skill ppl were wanting to do for a while but held back to wait for the perfect time. Kinda sad that ppl forgot a lot of what Hayato can do but eh.

Back