• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yujiro vs Hayato: the long awaited sequel

Ok gonna try my best to who wins and why

FYI kinda mess up things in the last version of this match and I want to fix that lol

So in terms of what these two can dish out in terms of AP because there is a lot that goes into both these feats

Hayato if my memory servers me correctly after fighting for over a week against Oganosuke races towards the nuke and survive 4 kilotons. What's important to note is that despite not being exactly town level Hayato is always known as a character who holds back immensely. This feat did basically no visible damage and considering he's always like using his power he vastly scales up to this feat 1/1,000,000. Now for Yujiro's case, it's his most famous feat where he punches an earthquake that results in 15 kilotons. So it's a 3.75 AP advantage for Yujiro right? It's not too bad right, but well not really. Yujiro scaling comes from him because why not lol, but Yujiro is a character that grows stronger every single day at an insane rate which mean Yujiro literally the day after this ******* feat was performed he would be already stronger. And to put that in perspective this feat was done in the 90s with Baki Dou ll taking place in 2021. If there was a scaling chain for this god knows how big it would be. And that's not even factoring that Yujiro has his Demon Back which while the exact multiplier is unknown we know is superior to Baki incomplete DB which bare minimum had to be a 2x against his fight, with Defense Xiao Lee basically making the damage to zero. So AP and Dura despite Hayato's stupid 1/1,000,000 shit( we don't know what percent he was at during the feat so this is just a high ball) still really isn't enough with Yujiro scaling and DB.

Despite that its abilities are what next and to be perfectly honest there are about either dead even or barely above the other that it would be too little to even matter. Hayato has Forcefields, Shockwave Creation, Memory Manipulation, Analytical Prediction, Pseudo Invisibility, Technique Mimicry, Pseudo Flight, Instinctive Reaction, Durability Negation, Illusion Creation, Status Effect Inducement through Aura, Statistics Amplification, and Statistics Reduction. These are the abilities that are the most useful here, however, the problem here is that Yujiro has an answer for most of these abilities here. Forcefields are something Hayato has never really done in canon and even if he does use them it while helpful doesn't help with the huge AP gap in Yujiro favor. Shockwaves are also something Yujiro has and with his Class M, Hayato Shockwaves aren't really going to help him here. Memory Manipulation is helpful but it's a technique that has to be in close proximity in order to perform with Hayato only doing this once to a pirate captain. It doesn't mean he won't use it here but considering Yujiro also has dura-neg moves as well it doesn't mean it's an instant win. Analytical Prediction is a great thing to have if your opponent doesn't also have it as well that's just as good and the same going for pseudo invisibility. Both are stated to be masters of all martial arts with both being so skilled that once glance at a move knows everything about it, so mimicry isn't really going to be a deciding factor. Pseudo Flight is actually something Yujiro doesn't have here, but just because he can't fly doesn't mean he can't fight in the air. Both have IR and DN moves however Yujiro is more likely to pull the DN moves first than Hayato due to his code of not taking life. Illusion Creation is just for small feint attacks noting insane at all about them. SEI isn't really going to do anything here as Yujiro has his own Arua so he'll be fine. SA and SR do help Hayato as well, but Yujiro also has his own SA that can match Hayato's own. So both have great abilities that counter each other surprisingly.

And finally Skill... They're both basically even here lol. Like statements and feat they both that insane levels

So after going through everything I place my vote for Yujiro by no mean Yujiro wins this easily tho

Last edited:
boevp6js5vu71.jpg

Yoooo this match can be added now.

Y’all got any more 7-C for Yujiro to fight?
Well considering that Yujiro's AP was also around 15 kilotons prior to several CRTS, I wonder if some of his old matches could be added back (Like his matches with Wolf, Senator Armstrong and Luffy for example, unless those characters have also gone through CRTs)

Well considering that Yujiro's AP was also around 15 kilotons prior to several CRTS, I wonder if some of his old matches could be added back (Like his matches with Wolf, Senator Armstrong and Luffy for example, unless those characters have also gone through CRTs)
Armstrong is a one-shot over 121 Kilotons so... no.

Back