• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yujiro Hanma vs The Player (Minecraft)

@Davidgumazo

1. If your enemy suddenly threw a weird bottle at you, you basic instinct to dodge it because your think it gonna hurt you.

2. Demon Back isn't a form. It's a technique.

1. "you basic instinct to dodge it" but it'll fail at start since SBA no prior knowledge of splash potions were AoE. Only the Harming, Poison and Decay will trigger Yujiro's instinct however Weakness and Slowness wouldn't activate his instinct. Slowness Slows the Yujiro to 85% speed that's huge enough to null dodging or his mobility hence Harming II, Poison II and Decay would definitely hit Yujiro simultaneously. Also dodging splash potion is unavoidable unless you're out of range. Also negative potions were still same effect since Steve and Yujiro were both humans hence few or some Potion of Harming II were powerful enough to kill anyone comparable to Steve tho. AFAIK Yujiro only resists poison that can kill while Minecraft poison doesn't kill but wears down the enemy because that's the point of the game outside of that isn't poison of Minecraft. Then Yujiro don't resists Minecraft poison.

2. ok

Now that Yujiro in Demon Back is scaled to 54 kilotons, there just isn't a lot that Steve can do. I've seen a few people on this thread say he's 15 kilotons just by moving, but that pales in comparison to Yujiro. It really doesn't matter what Steve does, because Yujiro uses 0.5 Second Unconsciousness and if he hits Steve, Steve would most likely literally die in one hit. That also rules out ToU, because Steve would be holding a weapon when 0.5 is activated, so Steve wouldn't have the Totem in his hand or off hand

Yujiro still has Analytical Prediction and Enhanced Sixth Sense, allowing him to basically figure out that his whole strategy relies on hit getting hit with the bottle being thrown, so he wouldn't let it hit him.

I'm tired of explaining.

>Steve would be holding a weapon when 0.5 is activated, so Steve wouldn't have the Totem in his hand or off hand

That's downplay. Fighting Steve without even using arsenals that's just nonsense it won't be close to 7-C fight, it's more like 8-C vs 7-C.

Davidgumazon said:
I'm tired of explaining.

>Steve would be holding a weapon when 0.5 is activated, so Steve wouldn't have the Totem in his hand or off hand

That's downplay. Fighting Steve without even using arsenals that's just nonsense it won't be close to 7-C fight, it's more like 8-C vs 7-C.
How is that downplay? You can't just make a claim like that without even understanding what 0.5 is

0.5 Second Unconscious: People are triggered half a second earlier than the brain orders to move. For example, a knife is flying towards some person. That person is triggered, but still unconscious. 0.5 second later the brain orders to move and the action comes. That means between when the person is triggered and when become conscious, the person is unconscious for 0.5 second and Yujiro can attack them within that timeframe.

Yellowpig10 said:
how does 0.5 second move work? is it just a passive thing that he does?
It's kinda hard to explain, but basically, when someone decides to do something, their brain has to send their muscles the message to move. That process take .5 seconds. Yujiro can attack in those .5 seconds, basically leaving his opponent defenseless, as they are still about to carry out their first action while they are being attacked

>You can't just make a claim like that without even understanding what 0.5 is

You can't just make a claim that person doesn't understand Yujiro's profile

Davidgumazon said:
>You can't just make a claim like that without even understanding what 0.5 is

You can't just make a claim that person doesn't understand Yujiro's profile
If you are trying to debate about two characters, to make the debate smoother, you should at least skim both characters's pages

Potion buffs aren't going to help, they take a little over a second to drink. Yujiro can just kill Steve while he's drinking. Also Yujiro is a CQC Fighter, and will most likely be close. If Steve throws a splash potion, he might get hit with the effect as well. TNT takes several seconds to explode after being ignited, as well as visual and audio cues, giving Yujiro ample time to escape. Finally, Yujiro can attack Steve after firing 1 arrow, because he can be interrupted while slinging arrows.

Wait guys wait for my counter-argument 1-2 days because I don't have much time in CAFE. But seriously I do have counter arguments when I get serious. Just wait.

Yujiro- EmperorDoom25, Choinoi, BakiHanma18, Christian Higdon, Jamesthetaker, and Anttron224

Steve- Yellowpig10, and Davidgumazon

Alright, so, this can be added to both profiles now? Since there are already 7 votes in one's favor

No. After 7 votes for one side + them having a 3 point advantage. There still needs to be a 24 hour grace period before it can be added

Christian Higdon said:
oof

I still await Ren vs Yujiro.

No, I don't, Ren needs to be upgraded to Tier 5.
If he gets a tier 5 upgrade, he slaps Yujiro out of his skin, but if not, I might open that after this thread gets added

He was able to take an explosion that not only dwarfed, but also obliterated, earth.

Like, nothing was left.

Ren took this as nothing but a walking nervous system.

Christian Higdon said:
He was able to take an explosion that not only dwarfed, but also obliterated, earth.

Like, nothing was left.

Ren took this as nothing but a walking nervous system.
Yeah... Yujiro can t compete with THAT😂

Actually Yujiro can't one-shot Steve I assure that's a fact as a Minecraft fan. Even Yujiro wins, I'll make a thread about Versus Thread Removal Requests, because the Majority of Yujiro voters had an ignorance ignore the how Steve's arsenals significantly affect the battle. I sure knowledgeable about Minecraft verse. You guys were knowledgeable about Yujiro's verse seems to outright ignore my arguments' facts. Don't worry I will make a counter-arguments, it's not even the end of discussion.

I re-calced the Steve's AP and I get: Steve's dura tanked 30 Kilotons casual via non-enchanted full set of diamond armor and Ender Dragon damaged Steve about 20%. ED would take forever to kill Steve with the help regen potion or Golden Apple or Notch Apple. TBH @Saikou's calc was pretty old and I used the same method as @Saikou's calc but I updated.

According to Saikou, the EnderDragon's hitbox dimensions. It is 16 by 14 by 8. Each Block is a meter cube according to WoG, so together it makes 1792 meters cube. Thus making it 1792000000 cc.

According to DarkDragonMedeus, the value for vaporizing Iron is 71353.79 joules/cc. see

Saikou stated "The Dragon can vaporizes it's body size worth of steel and other material. It's vaporization because the Dragon can destroy large bodies of water without a trace. Pretty it wouldn't happen with Pulverization.". see

On gamepedia: The dragon can pass through all blocks, destroying most types. Blocks not destroyed are those that naturally generate on the central End island and those that are intended to be indestructible: Obsidian, End stone, Bedrock, Command Block, Barrier, Iron bars, End portal (block), End portal frame, and End gateway (block). Suffocation cannot be used, as the ender dragon will destroy most blocks it comes into contact with and doesn't take suffocation damage otherwise.

In other words: it was confirmed the Ender Dragon is cannot destroy The End made materials.

1792000000*71353.79=127865991680000 joules, Town Level+.

30.560705468 kt which is similar to the bomb that hit Hiroshima.

• Ender Dragon's AP dealt 50% damage to Steve with no armor.
  • Ender Dragon's AP dealt 46% damage to Steve with full set of leather armor.
  • Ender Dragon's AP dealt 38% damage to Steve with full set of gold armor.
  • Ender Dragon's AP dealt 36% damage to Steve with full set of chainmail armor.
  • Ender Dragon's AP dealt 30% damage to Steve with full set of iron armor.
  • Ender Dragon's AP dealt 20% damage to Steve with full set of diamond armor.
  • Ender Dragon's AP dealt 22.004% damage to Steve with full set of diamond armor but turtle shell is helmet.
Note: This calc was updated version of @Saikou's calc on ED.

See how durable Steve was, that's not even counting enchanted diamond armors tho.

By that logic Yujiro's AP was null by Steve with enchanted diamond armor + Tutle potion.

Ok so Steve is superior to 30 Kilotons? Yujiro is still vastly above 54 Kilotons so I don't see how this updated calc saves Steve.

Back