• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yujiro Hanma vs The Player (Minecraft)

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Because one scale to 25 kilotons of TNT, the other scales to above baseline afaik
Yujiro's AP is actually higher than that methinks

Baki, with an incomplete Demon Back, amped himself from 22 Tons, to 2.6 Kilotons

Yujiro is 2.6 Kilotons in base, and he has a complete Demon Back

@EmperorDoom25 So Yujiro's AP is potentially higher than Steve's durability? Also, about the cleavage in the Diamond armor, is it possible for Yujiro to just immediately break it, reducing Steve to 9-A durability?

>So Yujiro's AP is potentially higher than Steve's durability?

Likely, tho lets just say that they are comparable here

>Also, about the cleavage in the Diamond armor, is it possible for Yujiro to just immediately break it, reducing Steve to 9-A durability?

Nah, pretty sure thats not how it works. You need to kill Steve to reduce him to a 9-A

I mean

The Ender Dragon is 25 kilotons by literally moving so I'd say there's a slight advantage

BakiHanma18 said:
How? One can no-sell lightning, the other cannot. One is harmed by a normal bow and arrow, the other is unaffected by a bow and arrow on crack
Steve at his peak, with full enchanted diamond armour, can no-sell both of those things.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
I mean

The Ender Dragon is 25 kilotons by literally moving so I'd say there's a slight advantage
True, but Baki's weaker DB bumped him from a 22 tonner to a 2.6 kilotonner. Yujiro gets a bigger DB boost, and he starts at 2.6 kilotons already

EmperorDoom25 said:
>Also, about the cleavage in the Diamond armor, is it possible for Yujiro to just immediately break it, reducing Steve to 9-A durability?

Nah, pretty sure thats not how it works. You need to kill Steve to reduce him to a 9-A
If the diamond armour breaks, Steve will be 9-A, yes. But given how it can tank hundreds of hits from beings stronger than Steve himself, that won't be relevant here.

Do they bypass durability through a specific method, or just because? Because the Protection enchantment protects against the latter.

GyroNutz said:
Do they bypass durability through a specific method, or just because? Because the Protection enchantment protects against the latter.
Benda: Also known as the Whip of Mercury, Yujiro slaps his opponent with a fluid motion of his arms as if they were actual whips, causing excruciating pain that makes even hardened fighters, like his son Baki, cry out in agony. It somewhat bypasses durability, as the attack almost exclusively targets the skin, which is not enhanced by muscle or training. The pain is so intense that it can even cause the body to give out and die.

Vacuum Palm: a Palm strike technique that forces the target to breath in a small amount of air with less then 6% oxygen content knocking the target out almost instantly (this can also be used as a more destructive technique as Yanagi was able shatter very thick glass and escape prison)

Well, Steve's in full enchanted armour, so I doubt Benda will work.

Steve is unaffected by higher atmospheres (above minecraft cloud level) and can breathe longer than pretty much any human underwater. Dunno how much that helps him against Vacuum Palm.

GyroNutz said:
Well, Steve's in full enchanted armour, so I doubt Benda will work.

Steve is unaffected by higher atmospheres (above minecraft cloud level) and can breathe longer than pretty much any human underwater. Dunno how much that helps him against Vacuum Palm.
But his face and arms are exposed, and he can only breathe 18 minutes underwater. Impressive, but inhaling 6% oxygen will still potentially put him out

Hitting someone's face is generally very hard, especially when part of it is covered with a helmet. Protection enchantment also will likely help against it too.

I'll leave Steve resisting VP as a 'probably not'.

GyroNutz said:
Hitting someone's face is generally very hard, especially when part of it is covered with a helmet. Protection enchantment also will likely help against it too.

I'll leave Steve resisting VP as a 'probably not'.
Normally, yes, but Steve can't crane his neck omnidirectionally like most people, he can only turn it to look around. Also, hitting his exposed arms would be a simple matter.

To BakiHanma18

>One is harmed by a normal bow

Have you watched How strong is Steve? (Reuploaded again) video if you do, then you'll realized a single arrow weigh approximately over 83 lbs and still flew at such speed which comparable to modern bows in real life. Last time I checked Minecraft's bow chasing 329 fps Modern bows and Minecraft's arrow speed abnormally near-doubled compare to english long bow.

-If anybody said the bow and arrow was useless, then that person was wrong! Levititation splash potion + enchanted bow and tipped arrow = FTW life hacks. Did you get the logic? Threw a levitation splash potion at Yujiro and Yujiro would be fricking surprised and Steve firing at him with many kinds of tipped arrows and fire arrows while he was suspended in the mid-air and can't move and he was defenseless. Even Yujiro survived mid-air and levitation wear off, Steve already would've already planted traps where Yujiro landed: Lava in the ground or Ender Crystals with a lotta of TNT.

>Steve can swim at 5 mph at surface water, and 4 mph underwater.

Have ya heard Depth Strider and swimming-sprint? Depth Strider increases Steve's movement a lot while swimming-sprint speed 5.612 m/s which is 12.553686 mph. Also Steve can swim the upwards at the waterfall while Yujiro can't.

>I don't think Steve's durability can stack up to Yujiro

Have ya heard Totem of Undying or Notch apple or Potion of the Turtle Master I or II? Yujiro was so screwed he was severely injured after trying to tank Ender Crystal explosion and Yujiro wouldn't survive the second crystal while Steve can.

-Yujiro's dura is enough to survive lava according to our standards because 8-A=surviving surface of the Sun (And Yujiro is 7-C)

-Doesnt matter if he can swin that way, he still cant resist Vacuum Palm

-Their durability are comparable and Ender Crystal explosion has inconsistent damage since its part of Game Mechanics iirc

@Davidgumazon >83 lbs isn't really impressive when you consider Yujiro has caught an arrow made of titanium alloy, and was shot from a bow that requires 441 lbs of force to draw

>We already discussed that speed is equalized

>Notch Apple and ToU would really just be prolonging the inevitable, Yujiro VPing him or Benda slapping him.

>inconsistent damage since its part of Game Mechanics iirc

Oh, you need more than "game mechanic" reason cuz that Minecraft AP revision topic was controversy to people who debate over Ender Dragon's AP/DC, Wither AP and Explosion mechanics. My point's you should discussed it in other threads and not here though, so there you should place your arguments and because right now all I could see it's your opinion.

You should make CRT y'know.

@Davidgumazon No dude I'm good thanks. I knew we already discussed it BECAUSE I was the one that made that mistake. Too bad Yujiro still wins tho

Davidgumazon said:
>I don't think Steve's durability can stack up to Yujiro

Have ya heard Totem of Undying or Notch apple or Potion of the Turtle Master I or II? Yujiro was so screwed he was severely injured after trying to tank Ender Crystal explosion and Yujiro wouldn't survive the second crystal while Steve can.
Proof?

>Yujiro's dura is enough to survive lava according to our standards because 8-A=surviving surface of the Sun (And Yujiro is 7-C)

You realized that Lava isn't normal Lava you see everyday in the news. Minecraft has higher standards and above that standards.

>Doesnt matter if he can swin that way, he still cant resist Vacuum Palm

My point still stands, you should read my previous replies.

EmperorDoom25 said:
Heard about 2b2t server? They usually used this as weapon against high level players for insta kill however not everything goes into their favor since Minecraft have Totem of Undying and Notch apple and etc.

Davidgumazon said:
>Yujiro's dura is enough to survive lava according to our standards because 8-A=surviving surface of the Sun (And Yujiro is 7-C)
You realized that Lava isn't normal Lava you see everyday in the news. Minecraft has higher standards and above that standards.

>Doesnt matter if he can swin that way, he still cant resist Vacuum Palm

My point still stands, you should read my previous replies.
>You realized that Lava isn't normal Lava you see everyday in the news. Minecraft has higher standards and above that standards.

Baseless assumptions

>My point still stands, you should read my previous replies.

They dont, read again

Davidgumazon said:
EmperorDoom25 said:
Heard about 2b2t server? They usually used this as weapon against high level players for insta kill however not everything goes into their favor since Minecraft have Totem of Undying and Notch apple and etc.
Again, The Player's and Yujiro's dura is comparable

Ok so I came across this thread and was genuinely curious as to who would win but it looks like "The Player" is being massively over-played here. Steve doesn't have access to the battlefield before hand/ cant build on it. Meaning that he is limited to only the stuff in his inventory. All the things people are arguing so far include either way too many items or prior placement. Also for the ones that don't, Steve is technically "the player" here thus only things In the Hotbar should be readily available anything besides thoes nine items need to be brought out of inventory.

Back