• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yujiro Hanma vs The Player (Minecraft)

Read it carefully. Ender Dragon's AP only dealt 20% damage to Steve with full set of diamond armor not even counting Enchantments. ED's percentage of damage was based of in-game damage.

• Though I've tested it by myself when I maxed enchantments ED just dealt 1-2 hp or 1 heart.
54 kilotons? Turtle potions reduction was 60% with I and 80% with II.

• So what's 20% or 40% of 54 kilotons? So weak.

Steve doesn't get unconscious by VP also Steve dealt far worse suffocation (but survives via potions, totem of undying or enchanted tools) and 0.5 was only enough for Yujiro punch Steve 10x which only dealt 50% of Steve's health so far. Also Totem of Undying literally null the Yujiro's blitz.

Unless you're assuming Steve let Yujiro hit him when Steve doesn't have buff and don't equipment. That's not even considered as 7-C when Steve was completely defenseless tho.

Davidgumazon said:
Steve doesn't get unconscious by VP also Steve dealt far worse suffocation (but survives via potions, totem of undying or enchanted tools) and 0.5 was only enough for Yujiro punch Steve 10x which only dealt 50% of Steve's health so far. Also Totem of Undying literally null the Yujiro's blitz.
I've already explained this, but I guess I'll do it again.

1) It doesn't matter that Steve can't get knocked out by VP. He can literally only hold his breath 18 minutes before DYING, so VP wouldn't knock him out, it would KILL HIM

2) 0.5 Seconds is just a move that allows Yujiro to attack in between Steve deciding to attack and Steve actually attacking

3) If Steve decides to attack, and Yujiro uses 0.5 and attacks and potentially kills him, Steve will have died with his weapon in his hand, as he was about to attack. If his weapon is in his hand, the Totem of Undying is not, which means it can't activate, thus Steve will die with no chance of coming back to life

1) Assuming you haven't played Minecraft, though when you runs out of breath doesn't instantly KILLED you. Dude Steve can hold 18 minutes of oxygen and as far as VP can do is 94% of normal human. Steve was far from "normal" tho.

2) Can you show me scans, interpretation alone wasn't enough to imagine/visualize the battle.

3) SBA starting distance 100 meters via Steve's max range. He wouldn't use bow and arrows at first he decide to create distance far from Yujiro via Elytra + fireworks flight and Ender Pearl (actually the ender pearl able to max threwing for 250 meters with Trident propeling) not just outright straightforward fight.

4)>If his weapon is in his hand, the Totem of Undying is not, which means it can't activate

Again stop making Totem of Undying exclusive, that's outright definition of limiting Steve. That's not how it works.

Yujiro doesn't even have regen. Steve have more mobility also he can use Healing II splash potion on himself + Notch Apple + Totem of Undying. Dude the Totem of Undying and Notch Apple their damage absorption effect literally absorbs most of blows from Yujiro DB, VP and Benda.

> run out of breath

Nobody who runs out of oxygen just automatically passes out like they do when they get hit by VP. Normally, one would hyperventilate or choke, then slowly pass out. With VP, it's just automatic unconsciousness, so most likely Steve would automatically die, if not die, take massive damage at least.

>Scans

I'll do you one even better: https://baki.fandom.com/wiki/0.5_Second_Unconscious

>Long range battle

The farther away Steve gets, the more time Yujiro gets to react. Also, it wouldn't be the hardest thing in the world to catch up with Steve. Why would Steve even run in the first place? He doesn't know anything about Yujiro, and since he's decked out in Enchanted Diamond Armor with top tier gear, wouldn't he just move in for the kill?

>Totem of Undying

https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Totem_of_Undying

If the player is holding a totem of undying in their off-hand or main-hand slot and receives otherwise fatal damage, the totem prevents the player from dying. The totem of undying must be in the player's off-hand or main-hand for it to work — it does not work if it is in the hotbar, unless selected. The totem can be used only once; it disappears after use. It does not save the player from death caused by void damage (and, by extension, the /kill command).

Do you think I don't know it ? Dude for the love of- I'm a Minecraft FAN what the frick! ! ! ! ! !

What's really your point tho?

Edit: He can't re-equip ToU is false. I think you're saying ToU can't be re-equip although he have hammerspace when he have multiple ToU in his inventory. Items can switch or take in/out inventory thought based.

BakiHanma18 said:
it would be impossible for Steve to be holding the ToU while being attack
False. In SBA at the start they are assumed to not be surprised or disorientated from the sudden start. Meaning: Steve had already hold ToU along with his Enchanted Diamond Armor equiped before he fight. Unless you're saying he can't do anything or unprepared during the fight. That meant Steve is 9-A whilst Yujiro is 7-C from the battle's perspective, and that's against SBA, also in SBA there's starting distance, it meant that 0.5 Unconscoius won't be happening until Yujiro got close.

0.5 Unconscious wasn't even long range technique but as CQC technique.

Amlad22 said:
I don't even know what is happening anymore.
You ever try to go through a rotating door but you get trapped inside and just keep walking in circles? That's basically what's has happened. To summarize, Yujiro is gunna win, and he's up 9-2 with less than 15 hours left on grace

@Davidgumazon

Please stop with the wank and baseless assumptions. You clearly dont know how VP works so stop assuming that Steve would get around that

Listen carefully here: Doesnt matter if Steve can hold his breath for 18 minutes or so

Know why? Because if any living organism breathes only 9% of oxygen they get instantly knocked out, this is a biological fact and Steve cant counter that, even if he is a good swimmer, so please yeet that argument

Steve doesn't get knocked out though, even when he's buried he just dies rather then getting kicked out. If you wanna assume it would just kill him then fine but it won't knock him out

There is a big difference between getting buried and breathing 9% of oxygen

It takes time to run out of oxygen while getting buried, while VP just makes you uncounciouss instantly

In minecraft getting buried has the same effect as running out of oxygen and starting to drown. Even when he drowns he never loses consciousness same with getting burried

EmperorDoom25 said:
@Davidgumazon

Please stop with the wank and baseless assumptions. You clearly dont know how VP works so stop assuming that Steve would get around that
And? And you clearly don't know how durability works on Minecraft.

EmperorDoom25 said:
@Davidgumazon

Listen carefully here: Doesnt matter if Steve can hold his breath for 18 minutes or so

Know why? Because if any living organism breathes only 9% of oxygen they get instantly knocked out, this is a biological fact and Steve cant counter that, even if he is a good swimmer, so please yeet that argument.
No, though it does matter Steve can survive without oxygen. Please stop your downplay. Know why? Here is my counter using another person's logic.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Also trying to use some physics talk to justify why a destructive feat is invalid in fiction which commonly ignores physics isn't the best argument. In fiction, people can use their powers to vaporize large objects without a massive explosion.
Forgive me using yours @Edwardtruong2006 hope it won't haunt you. Of course whether or not without oxygen knocked out Steve was just as same as @Edwardtruong2006's logic for explosion mechanics.

And here for noobs who don't . It's really, really old video: Minecraft- Armor calculations & damage Reduction. After you've watched the video, there's fact that Resistance effect from Notch Apple can be substitute to Beacon's resistance hence you don't need Beacon.

EmperorDoom25 said:
Thats just game mechanics tho
Steve is still technically a human, and doesnt have any resistance to paralysis since its a thing you also need to counter VP
Steve's the guy who tank lightnings (but he doesn't get paralyzed) and since Steve doesn't seem to hesitate fighting Minecraft's biggest and scariest enemies, such as endermans, witches, wither skeletons, endermans, The Wither and Ender Dragon, not even when it's his first time encountering them then get paralysis from Yujiro's fear inducement while Steve's dura and strength was technically above Yujiro which is nonsense. Steve's strength was specifically buff by Strength potion which significantly adds to his AP and lifting strength. Also Steve was far more defensive than his offense which technically meant Steve's Dura far surperior or far above his own AP.

GyroNutz said:
Steve has a greater defense than offense though, with his fully enchanted diamond armour + potions + shield + totems of undying + regen (Anyone who's played Pot PVP knows how annoying it is to kill a player who has just the former two even with the best weapons in the game).
I'm not the only one guy agree to the "Dura>AP" idea just y'know. (I don't need a response whether or not you care "I'm not the only one guy agree to the "Dura>AP" idea" so you don't have to try to argue such trivial thing.)

False Equivalency

Lightning doesnt always paralyze you. Most of the times, it only induces damage. You'd also need proof that the Minecraft Lightning causes paralysis, and even then Steve doesnt have resistances on his profile

Doesnt matter if Steve is more durable or not, VP ignores durability and Yujiro can literally reflect any attack back to Steve with Aiki

>False Equivalency

Technically it's assumption NOT false equivalency, just trying how people would react. Don't continue to argue it's trivial thing.

>VP ignores durability

VP ignores doesn't matter since all damage from VP was absorbs by enchanted Armor and Damage Absorption effect WHILE damage from VP or Aiki were reduced significantly by Resistance effect and Weakness effect. At the end-result the blows from BD, VP, Aiki and Benda which is outclasses by Regenerationn capacity of potions or especially Notch Apple.

>Yujiro can literally reflect any attack back to Steve with Aiki

Thorns inflict every attack from Yujiro and shorten the prolonged Yujiro's death via Thorns and Decay effects.

By your logic, every lightning user would get Paralysis Inducement to their profiles......which is not the case in this wiki

Steve doesnt have resistance to paralysis, so VP will work

EmperorDoom25 said:
VP is not Pain-based lol, what are you talking about?
Don't act be an ass just correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't see how Yujiro induce paralysis since there's no explanation was in the profile.

I went to bed, woke up, and would you look at that, we're pretty much in the same line of discussion we were before I went to bed. I wonder why...

Sorry, I myself was confused about the correlation between running out of oxygen and breathing in less than 6% oxygen. I got it nowƒæî

To go over a lot of what transpired last night:

Steve doesn't have paralysis resistance, and he's a normal human (so a low percentage of oxygen would affect him the same as anyone else), so VP works

Second, Yujiro's no-sold lightning, but regardless, it's simply a fact the Steve can't counter VP at this point: he breathes, he's a normal human in terms of his circular system, and VP bypasses his defense.

Third, VP doesn't inflict damage, so Thorns is a no go, and I've already said if Yujiro wants to go Benda, he can just wait out the Apple's regen.

Finally, it wouldn't matter if one can't see VP on his page. We've described how it works several times, and I posted the character profile definition of VP in the chat a while ago

Back