• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Yujiro Hanma

Mate im on my fuking phone so you really want me to adress that without knowing which comment you countered. At least take your time and adress them propely. Being on phone aint an excuse.

your response to my comment about the measure of skill is talking about hax where Goku refused to learn
Hax are fine but i got more repspect f or my mand Goku cuz hes doing it with them hands. Theres nothing wrong with that.

Triggered much?
how is that related to skill? and you show me a GIF of someone tanking fast-paced assaults. are you saying speed is a skill?
What the *** are you talking about? The cell gif? The Kefla gif? The latter was made pretty clear it was done via sheer skill and Goku had bad stamina.

Imagin lacking the brain cells to fully understand what going on in a kids show, lmao.
completely unrelated
Yeah I aint checking which comment you mean.
good point on bringing enhanced senses but almost every high-tier combatant possesses that. heck, even Sasuke has that with his regular Sharingan.
Context and Sasukes aint shit.
nothingburger
Which comment? Fight me dawg.
also, precognition and analytical prediction are a different coins
Ok? ...
immeasurable potential =/= immeasurable capacity to learn in skill
Never said anything about it. Jiren is a hard working prodigy with an immeasurable potential/talent according to martial arts Gods or better known as Angles.
Do with that info whatever you want and STOP putting words into my mouth, you little b*tch.
As I already stated earlier dragonball is more than just a skill so someone having the potential to reach a form where they become far stronger doesn't equate to having a skill.
You are just shooting yourself in the foot cuz getting stronger is a form of skill in the real world, buddeh. But again, no idea which comment you mean so i cant adress it 100%. But it not Gokus fault since hes born with them traits.

and I'm not gonna address the unnecessary tangent regarding Mangaka being lazy or not as that is brought upon you.
All i did was giving some context on why them statements would be allowed.
furthermore when I said statements don't matter I meant it in the context that it isn't shown as something very usable in combat.
like saying I have learned countless martial arts
Cool? I stick to authors intent and my gut tells me im right when it comes to Dragonball.
and then lose to someone who slightly punches harder or faster.
Stats beats everything as long as its against natural talent and not hax. Or and then theres thick ass plot armor.

Im glad that when it comes to the core of martial arts and not just the surface, that Dragonball (for a KID SHOW LMAO!) is far more realistic than most adults focused martial arts mangas.
being skilled then later pointing out he simply has faster reaction speed or actual speed. because after all in this fight stats are equal and any powerup to stats are rendered null.
saying things like I've reached a level of higher than normal but nothing marginally changed skill-wise wise and was mostly winning by sheer stats difference which has been common since Namek Saga and Kaioken being introduced. it is mostly just resilience fight or power upping each other
What a load of bullshit.
  • Raditz as a warrior race is bloodthirsty and often resort to using sheer force against enemies
Warriors just wanna bang so no idea what you trying to proof here pal.
  • Same with Vegeta to the point he resorted to going oozaru
Ok ...? It was a smart move.
  • Frieza haven't trained or learn any martial his entire life and was simply far too strong and has transformation that make him even stronger
Ok? I dont get your point. Hes a freak who fights dirty and smart. Ya know there are multiple banned techniques across all combat sports that would change the entire dynamic? Eyepokes alone are such a game changer. Thats Freeza for you. He hasnt focused much on traditional skills but he fixed some holes (DBS)
  • Broly is more of a rampaging beast than a skilled martial artist and once again he is known for his sheer ruthless strength
No real trainers,but he still got stronger and better with KI, copied Gokus fighting stance and God bind ... he only had 1 real fight. Like wtf?

... Yeah I wont adress the other part cuz you got the memory of a gold fish and arent objective at all.

You are just arguing for the sake of it.
  • frieza in his revival didn't change and was simply amped with technology before becoming sashimi
  • the 2 frieza goons whose technique is all about blitzing their enemies together as they fly around (and they lost because Goku is faster)
  • Martial artist that goku fought as a kid are all far weaker than him and the majority even have backwater martial arts except the final contenders with the exception to some and most of the story revolves around how Goku solves most situations in a naive manner that works because he is simply that strong
  • Cell who legit lost to Vegeta because Vegeta and Trunks powered up so he powered up by devouring android 18 and defeated vegeta by being so strong
  • then proceeds to just mog everyone with strength and Goku was able to defeat him with resilience as instead of relying on burst of strength relied on maintaining the super saiyan form longer and outlasted Cell to injure him enough
  • and what did cell do after puking Android 17. self destruct. peak martial arts skill

literally barely anyone of his notable enemies of Goku past certain points do not have sheer skills compared to him and you claim him to be a top 2 martial artist despite the majority of his wins being done not through martial arts but through outwitting and outlasting his enemies and having an accelerated development on stats as they fight?.
you clearly isn't looking at the bigger picture here and hyper-focusing on things as if they mean something

"Never said anything about it. Jiren is a hard working prodigy with an immeasurable potential/talent according to martial arts Gods or better known as Angles.
Do with that info whatever you want and STOP putting words into my mouth, you little b*tch."

Calm down Broy no need for such remarks

"Never said anything about it. Jiren is a hard working prodigy with an immeasurable potential/talent according to martial arts Gods or better known as Angles.
Do with that info whatever you want and STOP putting words into my mouth, you little b*tch."

Calm down Broy no need for such remarks

Bro its a martial arts fight so throwing some fists should be okay ;)

Its all cool.

Ay, either chill out and keep things civil or don't respond

Everything is cool :) nothing personal. I got a bit mad cuz my friggin phone deleted my whole comment like 2 or 3 times when i tried to check which comments she/he countered.

But checking my comment again ... yeah i can see what you guys mean. It didnt really feel like that many words, i did other things while writing said comments so maybe thats the reason why I didnt register them "bad" words.

It wasnt my intention to come off like that, haha.

Despite the fact that Yujiro's martial arts look more spectacular and effective, Son Goku has much greater endurance, the ability to copy techniques at a glance, much better instinctive reaction and remote attacks.

What's stopping him from teleporting Yujiro into the sky and then attacking his KI until he can't dodge?

Moreover, comparing the instinctive reaction of a 13-year-old Baki and UI is the same as comparing a torch and bankai Yamamoto, saying that both are burning

the ability to copy techniques at a glance,
yugiro does this on a much higher scale, not only he copies moves, but entire fighting styles, being able to immediatly know all of his oponents weakness as well

and remote attacks.
which Yugiro will be easily able to dodge given his......insane Analytical Prediction

plus Goku prefers HtH combat anyway

What's stopping him from teleporting Yujiro into the sky and then attacking his KI until he can't dodge?
........when has Goku ever even considered doing something like that? Flight is restricted to 200 feets anyway, plus only martial arts techniques are allowed......which Teleportation isn't, plus there would need to be someone in the sky for Goku to teleport to

Also Yujiro can use Air preasure punches to still attack Goku in the Air

Moreover, comparing the instinctive reaction of a 13-year-old Baki and UI is the same as comparing a torch and bankai Yamamoto, saying that both are burning
Can you do a more through comparison? Age here doesn't tell me much about their IR capabilities

yugiro does this on a much higher scale, not only he copies moves, but entire fighting styles, being able to immediatly know all of his oponents weakness as well
Everything is simple. Son Goku can learn something from Yujiro, but Yujiro will not be able to copy something from Goku. At least I can't imagine Yujiro copying Kamehameha
which Yugiro will be easily able to dodge given his......insane Analytical Prediction
Mmm, now I would like to predict an attack that you don't know exists and that has never been found in your verse. I wonder if Yujiro has Jedi foresight or Doppio's Epitaph?
........when has Goku ever even considered doing something like that? Flight is restricted to 200 feets anyway, plus only martial arts techniques are allowed......which Teleportation isn't, plus there would need to be someone in the sky for Goku to teleport to
I didn't see any techniques being limited. It's just that the transformations are not enhanced, the flight altitude is limited and the statistics are balanced.
Also Yujiro can use Air preasure punches to still attack Goku in the Air
Show me that they hurt a character with the same stats at least once.
Can you do a more through comparison? Age here doesn't tell me much about their IR capabilities
Above, Goku was ridiculed for giving his UI what Baki learned at the age of 13. However, Baki's instinctive reaction is not so perfect and as far as I remember it only works when he is unconscious. At least I don't remember a single time after the Gaia fight when it was useful.

Everything is simple.
......excuse me? Martial Arts and entire fighting styles are not "simple"

Son Goku can learn something from Yujiro, but Yujiro will not be able to copy something from Goku.
everything that is not ki related would be able to be copied, yes, which is how Goku mostly fights

Mmm, now I would like to predict an attack that you don't know exists and that has never been found in your verse.
Goku's to go Punches and Kicks would be able to be predicted, Yujiro just needs to see a Ki attack once to know how it works via his Information analysis, thus being able to predict it as well

I didn't see any techniques being limited. It's just that the transformations are not enhanced, the flight altitude is limited and the statistics are balanced.
  • Only martial arts techniques are alllowed
Teleportation is not a martial arts technique, therefore it isn't allowed

Above, Goku was ridiculed for giving his UI what Baki learned at the age of 13. However, Baki's instinctive reaction is not so perfect and as far as I remember it only works when he is unconscious. At least I don't remember a single time after the Gaia fight when it was useful.
......i am neither a Baki Supporter, nor i really care for however ridiculed who up above, i just want clarification on how both compare to one another

......excuse me? Martial Arts and entire fighting styles are not "simple"
This is the wording of the speech passed through the translator
everything that is not ki related would be able to be copied, yes, which is how Goku mostly fights
Yes, this means that Goku can copy Yujiro's techniques. However, Yujiro does not possess Ki and will not be able to copy Goku's techniques. In that case, Goku has more growth potential in this battle.
Goku's to go Punches and Kicks would be able to be predicted, Yujiro just needs to see a Ki attack once to know how it works via his Information analysis, thus being able to predict it as well
As far as I understand, Goku has an impressive Ki attack potential. Moreover, from what I saw in the profile, he has annihilating attacks, which are a manifestation of his Ki techniques. Either we remove the Ki techniques and make Goku unarmed, or it's a stomp
  • Only martial arts techniques are alllowed
Teleportation is not a martial arts technique, therefore it isn't allowed
Isn't this one of his techniques that should automatically include it in his arsenal?
......i am neither a Baki Supporter, nor i really care for however ridiculed who up above, i just want clarification on how both compare to one another
Goku's UI allows you to separate the body from the mind and he can dodge enemy attacks automatically without giving his body a command. Bake's instinctive reaction allows him to act when he is unconscious or attack without thinking. It helped him against Gaia, but it was never shown afterwards. Thus, he received blows from both Olive, Gevaru, and Chiharu. Itagaki may have simply forgotten about this technique, but Baki no longer used it in real combat

Back