• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yujiro Hanma vs The Player (Minecraft)

EmperorDoom25

>Baseless assumptions

It's a fact. The fact that the fire was hotter than Nether heat. Magma Cube, Blaze and Lava would've higher thermal damage than those lava at volcano's surface.

>They dont, read again

Why are you persistent? I've read and reviewed all the comments above and your arrogance still just told me to read again. Are you making me dumb?

The point's you should read my previous replies not that one but the older one... Ugh! Sh*t I've hard time to correct the technical grammar. Y'know what? I'll quote it. English isn't even my native tho.

>Steve has no counters to Benda nor Vacuum Palm either

Cobweb could actually null Yujiro's CQC if Yujiro get stuck in the Cobweb. Cobweb can't break easily as you thought which you need to sharp tool to break it fast and with fist it's very slow. Even Steve's fist takes time to remove it tho.

Anyway Steve can place cobwebs easily.

For benda just "somewhat bypasses durability" while Minecraft harming potions literally bypasses defenses (Steve's survived with Notch Apple, Regenerationn potions and Totem of Undying).

Harming effect >>> Benda

Guys stop ignoring Totem of Undyings and Notch Apple and Potion of the Turtle Master I or II.

>Doesnt matter if he can swin that way, he still cant resist Vacuum Palm

This what I meant (which isn't the late argument but the older one): "Steve's the guy who survives either cold or under water pressure of underwater. Steve was still conscious after lack of oxygen tho. Notch Apple, Regenerationn potions and Totem of Undying problem solved."

Also you haven't realized though Steve once run out of oxygen he never fall unconscious. Dude, knocking Steve by just "running out of oxygen" sounds nonsense to me though I'm still active in Minecraft and still watched Minecraft for years why I wouldn't know about it because WRONG I knew it all along. It's common sense.

BakiHanma18

>83 lbs isn't really impressive when you consider Yujiro has caught an arrow made of titanium alloy, and was shot from a bow that requires 441 lbs of force to draw

Who'd care that. Steve isn't dumb to just let that nuff. Tipped arrow or Flame enchantment literally destroy his defenses.

Seriously how many times I'm gonna repeat this: "If anybody said the bow and arrow was useless, then that person was wrong! Levititation splash potion + enchanted bow and tipped arrow = FTW life hacks. Did you get the logic? Threw a levitation splash potion at Yujiro and Yujiro would be fricking surprised and Steve firing at him with many kinds of tipped arrows and fire arrows while he was suspended in the mid-air and can't move and he was defenseless."

And this is just assumption: "Even Yujiro survived mid-air and levitation wear off, Steve already would've already planted traps where Yujiro landed: Lava in the ground or Ender Crystals with a lotta of TNT."

Jamesthetaker

>Thorn Enchantment get nuff via damage reduction and body control as he can make his body completely limp and flow like a blade of grass in a storm to reduce damage.

False. It can't thorn's damage reduction via bodily control because "he can make his body completely limp and flow like a blade of grass in a storm to reduce damage" from physical damage form of CQC through punching and kicking technically. Thorn enchantments were magical.

Choinoi

>Steve doesn't have access to the battlefield before hand/ cant build on it. Meaning that he is limited to only the stuff in his inventory. All the things people are arguing so far include either way too many items or prior placement.

That's the problem here. It won't even considered as 7-C. Meaning this thread won't be added because of limitation. I remember what @Saikou had said before tho.

Yeah I agree the idea of knocking Steve out with vacuum palm is ridiculous. The man stays conscious when buried under blocks and drowning. He just dies before he passes out

@Davidgumazon >It's a fact.

Okay, but you still have to prove it

>Cobwebs could actually null Yujiro's CQC if Yujiro gets stuck in the cobweb.

1) That's a mighty big "if" 2) He could still easily activate Shaori and soak damage for whatever's going to hit him

>Guys stop ignoring Totem of Undying and Notch Apple and Potion of the Turtle Master I or II

With the ToU, it has to be in his hand or off hand, meaning if he wants to endure, he'll essentially be empty-handed, so Yujiro starts with the advantage, considering that Steve is empty-handed immediately after the use of ToU. The Notch Apple has a time limit, so if it got to be that bad, Yujiro could just play keep-away and try to attack him with his Yujiro Spirit Beast as opposed to making direct contact. Finally, with the Turtle potion, if he slows himself and raises his resistance, he's literally just going to become a punching bag.

>Steve was still conscious after lack of oxygen tho

But he runs out of breath and dies after 18 minutes underwater... unless you're saying that because he can't lose consciousness due to lack of oxygen, but he can clearly die from lack of oxygen, Vacuum Palm would just kill Steve, because I'm on board with that.

>Who'd care about that

I'd hope Steve would, because an 83 lbs arrow ain't jack when compared to a titanium arrow shot with 441 lbs of force

>Lava on the ground or Ender Crystals with a lotta TNT

We already said lava wouldn't affect him due to his durability, and you've yet to present any proof that Minecraft lava is hotter than normal lava, you've yet to disprove that Ender Crystal damage is an in-game mechanic, and I don't think Steve would be able to place and ignite enough TNT to kill a completely unharmed Yujiro.

>Thorn enchantment is magical

Doesn't really matter if Yujiro VPs Steve or if he Bendas his arms.

Also, with Demon Back, if Baki has an incomplete Demon Back and starts as a 22 tonner and increases to a 2.6 kilotonner, with Yujiro starting at 2.6 kilotons, Demon Back Yujiro Hanma would have an AP around 300 kilotons (correct me if I'm wrong here, but 22 tons to 2.6 kilotons is a 100x multiplier, plus a little more tonnage. 2.6x100= 260+the additional tonnage= ~300 kilotons). So then it's 15 kilotons vs 300 kilotons...

That's assuming the boost it gives is exponential in the first place. Also Steve scales to 25 kilotons via moving, and his durability is even higher.

GyroNutz said:
That's assuming the boost it gives is exponential in the first place. Also Steve scales to 25 kilotons via moving, and his durability is even higher.
Even if he's a 25 kilotonner by moving alone, he's still have to achieve 12x his movement scale just to compare to Yujiro.

GyroNutz said:
Demon Back: Inherited from Yuichiro Hanma, he can flex the muscles on his back to take the shape of a demonic face, exponentially boosting his power

It's also specifically described as exponential

It being exponential doesn't mean it's as much as the boost it takes to go from none to incomplete demon back. There would also have to be nothing contradicting such a large boost in power.

300 kilotons isn't even 7-C btw.

GyroNutz said:
It being exponential doesn't mean it's as much as the boost it takes to go from none to incomplete demon back. There would also have to be nothing contradicting such a large boost in power.

300 kilotons isn't even 7-C btw.
I'm a little confused by your statement "It being exponential doesn't mean it's as much as the boost it takes to go from none to incomplete demon back." Also, I don't believe there is anything in contraction to the large boost.

I DO find it strange that he's marked to 7-C, but I looked around, and it seems most people that scale Demon Back Yujiro say that it's an 8 kiloton minimum, but the people who've said that also agree that he should be waaay stronger in comparison to Baki and the boost he gets from 22 tons to 2.6 kilotons. His DB isn't even complete, and he still gets a 100x multiplier. Yujiro starts at 2.6 kilotons, meaning even with incomplete DB, he should still be at 260 kilotons, let alone his mastered DB.

To simplify

Yujiro>Baki

Baki= 22 ton

Baki w/incomplete Demon Back= ~1000x normal Baki

Baki with incomplete Demon Back= 2.6 kiloton

Yujiro= 2.6 kiloton

Yujiro w/complete Demon Back> 1000x normal Yujiro

Yujiro with complete Demon Back= +++2600 kilotons

Welp i guess this is a stomp then? Can anyone that is known of the Bakiverse and of its stats in this wiki confirm what BakiHanma18 said?

KGiffoni said:
Welp i guess this is a stomp then? Can anyone that is known of the Bakiverse and of its stats in this wiki confirm what BakiHanma18 said?
Yeah some confirmation would be much appreciated, because a ~3000 kiloton seems pretty insane

To shut down the multiplier on the demon Back quickly. No it's not that large.

Firstly, it's a massive outlier from what the series has shown to be that powerful, and second SOO Base Baki will likely be getting upgraded to possibly Small Town Level from his current spot in City Block Level.

Amlad22 said:
To shut down the multiplier on the demon Back quickly. No it's not that large.

Firstly, it's a massive outlier from what the series has shown to be that powerful, and second SOO Base Baki will likely be getting upgraded to possibly Small Town Level from his current spot in City Block Level.
Got it. That DID seem weird with a 3,000 kilo DB, but with Baki potentially being Small Town, that makes sense.

Also, I neglected to mention, but Yujiro also has the 0.5 second unconsciousness, where he basically gets a free hit on Steve, allowing him to use Benda on Steve's arms or face, making the fight a hell of a lot easier, or just VP him. Steve can pass out due to lack of oxygen, but he can only go 18 minutes without oxygen before he dies. Either he's knocked out and Steve not passing out is an in-game mechanic, or he really can't lose consciousness and instead dies of suffocation.

Well the new lightning feat will place casual Base Yujiro at 6 kilotons. So his demon Back even when ridiculously lowballed would be 18 Kilotons. Now if we assume Baki will be upgraded to possibly Small town level his multiplier could easily be up to 6x. And if we use that for Yujiro he would be At Least 36 Kilotons.

Amlad22 said:
Well the new lightning feat will place casual Base Yujiro at 6 kilotons. So his demon Back even when ridiculously lowballed would be 18 Kilotons. Now if we assume Baki will be upgraded to possibly Small town level his multiplier could easily be up to 6x. And if we use that for Yujiro he would be At Least 36 Kilotons.
That is about insane and awesome(if it isn't obvious, I'm a Grappler Baki fanboy)! Thx!

Also, with this boost, Yujiro's DB AP will exceed Steve's 15 kilo dura by 2x, meaning even without Benda and VP, one good Rolling Kick opened by a 0.5 Second Unconsciousness could really mess Steve up

I dunno.

You can make it if you want, or message me. I am in no mood to derail.

Anyways, I'll vote buff guy FRA then.

Christian Higdon said:
I dunno.

You can make it if you want, or message me. I am in no mood to derail.

Anyways, I'll vote buff guy FRA then.
Sounds good, I'll do it if I can get around to it (doing a vs battle rn)

Yujiro is about to scale to being vastly above 54 Kilotons if the current changes go through so RIP Steve.

BakiHanma18

Wait for my argument tomorrow because of CAFE the internet has timelimit and timelimit costs my money which eventually made me cringe for being slow typing (it let myself get ahead of myself carelessly to debate, a bad habit) and me rushing to come up anything to say so I rush making arguments (which is my bad habit). It's really unavoidable, life's hard and that's life.

Okay first I place opinion here:

1. From my perspective most people here their analyses Yujiro ridiculously over-played and they don't analyse Steve instead with detail (but people just to think Steve was frickin primitive). It's likely the people doesn't seem to understand the Yujiro gets debuff when fighting Steve (Steve's arsenals). Also my point's both Steve and Yujiro isn't dumb to stand there take all the spam attacks however Yujiro is melee fighter and Steve gonna take advantage that while Yujiro don't just suddenly "Steve threw potion Yujiro suddenly think oh it's harmful then Yujiro dodge and blitz" because SBA The fighters will have absolutely no prior knowledge of each other. and Steve aren't going to rush and threw himself at the battle without weapon also establishing limitation on Steve isn't even allowed, we need any staffs to look at this thread because limiting Steve is really a bother.

2. I didn't even know if Yujiro in demon form was able to think rationally just like base form because demon form sounds like berserk mode to me and would attack Steve like Hulk. Also I need scan for that before anyone prove anything "Yujiro in demon form think rationally".

Back