• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yucurry (Yukari Yakumo) vs The Writer

Yukari Yakumo( NLF ) vs Le Writer (Tier 0)

Last time,it was a Horrible mismatch so I randomly(lol) pick another one.

Speed equalized.Who will achieve victory.Bloodlust because wynaut.

Note:The same rule as Last time :s

The Writer is just a normal human so Yucurry stomps even harder than the last time

Sir Ovens said:
But Jug, You Curry IS The Writer.
Oh Hag no... Canonically,the writer/editor of some Youma books and PMiSS

Fanonically(or Possibly True reality.ƒÿ¿ƒÿ¿ƒÿ¿),she is the Writer of our lives.Remilia is just saying it out aloudƒÿªƒÿ¡ƒÿªƒÿº

Yukari BM makes it so easy, Impossible/Possible or Boundy/Unbound.

ALRF said:
Yukari BM makes it so easy, Impossible/Possible or Boundy/Unbound.
Wut.Yucurry still wins?

My God.N o wonder you all nerfed her to 5-A when she is supposedly one of the admistrators..

Yeah she wins ,besides the Writer is just some random dude who writes while she is a Youkai , it's a stomp ovo.

Our filthy downplay is showing.

Yukari can also manipulates her own boundaries to become Malcom Wheeler Nicholson OvO.

It seems like this is a stomp.Harder than last timeƒÿÅ

There must be someone True Yukarin can't beat.Any Suggestion is welcomed!

Juggerton said:
There must be someone True Yukarin can't beat.
Have we tried Suggsverse? I don't believe we've tried Suggsverse.

Sadly Yukari can just use BM to win... Winner/Loser,Victory/Defeat , Powerful/Weak,ect... OVO

You curry can BM her way out of the bullshit that is the Suggsverse? Is there anything she can't do?

No one can beat her? Wuttt,this world is too small...BM is too much for them

I propose changing Yucurry's tier to -∞ and Cirno's tier to -Ôæ¿ at 9/9/17

Juggerton said:

Obviously Outer God Yuuka. Youkai Moe alone >>>>> Gap Hag powers. There is also ZUN, no explanation needed

Fllflourine said:
Juggerton said:

Obviously Outer God Yuuka. Youkai Moe alone >>>>> Gap Hag powers. There is also ZUN, no explanation needed
Rip.You called her a Hag...

Welcome to road of the Deaths

Boundary Minupulation sends her into the real world and she beats up the writer.

Megamangohan said:
Boundary Minupulation sends her into the real world and she beats up the writer.
And then she continues to beat the crap it of the Marvel Fans :^D

Juggerton said:

but nothings happened to me yet, is she too scared that I got Yuuka on my side and a ""time warp rifle""

Fllflourine said:
Juggerton said:

but nothings happened to me yet, is she too scared that I got Yuuka on my side and a ""time warp rifle""
Probably.Since you are a hybrid of both franchise,she decided to let you go

For now

Juggerton said:
Did you forget that she has the Gaps?She can borrow it!
Don't worry I have Gap Insurance which will protect me against the Gap Hag and her antics

Back