• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX and 2-C: The Last of Many.

Status
Not open for further replies.
so you're still dodging darkness being able to erase stuff neat
except that's not what i said i didn't say the worlds would turn into cards the moment they touch the world of darkness i just said that dakness has shown that he is able to turn duel spirits and regular people into cards so he should be able to turn the worlds inside him into cards since that is what they originally were

Bruh, I'm not dodging it. I'm pointing out we see the Darkness consume the universes. There is no debate to be had here, since we see his methodology of consuming the universes.

Again, I'll post this again for staff to see how this some attempt to muddy the waters:

LBWETcI.png

v23kHxi.png

Here is also the attack in video form (6:06).

bizarre how you forgot the fact that there's a space that separates the 12 dimensions and the fact that neo space contradicts the radar since it exists inside the main universe when the radar shows how every dimension is divided
also using that as point is dumb because neo spacicans (the deck) are what was inside the kaiba corp satellite to begin with and the reason to why they and neo space even exist is because of the waves of the gentle darkness made them real

Again, not claiming Neo Space is one of the dimensions here. So this is entirely irrelevant other than acting as a distraction.

yes because they use neo space and neo uchu interchangeably (ep62 17:02) which is what led me to beileve that, but don't take my word for it im asking a translator about it
which is what makes me believe that there is not just a single darkness since the world of darkness in the human world mirrors the world (being a planet or a universe doesn't matter to this)
meanwhile the one in the spirit world exists in the space between the dimensions which contradicts what darkness says

I'm pretty sure a translator would tell you "Neo Space the Neo Space" is less likely to be the accurate than "Neo Space the Neo Universe". Also you're getting into headcanon territory by claiming there are different darknesses to deal with the fact that even you consider the World of Darkness is 5-B and consumed the other dimensions.

Bruh, I'm not dodging it. I'm pointing out we see the Darkness consume the universes. There is no debate to be had here, since we see his methodology of consuming the universes.
dude again like i said i didn't say that they get erased the moment they enter/get consumed by the world of darkness im just saying that darkness can erase them after consuming them same with turning them into cards
Again, not claiming Neo Space is one of the dimensions here. So this is entirely irrelevant other than acting as a distraction.
that wasn't the point the point is that you contradicted the show with the neo space stuff
I'm pretty sure a translator would tell you "Neo Space the Neo Space" is less likely to be the accurate than "Neo Space the Neo Universe". Also you're getting into headcanon territory by claiming there are different darknesses to deal with the fact that even you consider the World of Darkness is 5-B and consumed the other dimensions.
i am pretty sure it would be like that since like i said they use neo uchu and neo space interchangeably (ep62 17:02) to refer the same place "neo space" like it doesn't even matter at this point since they never call it universe in size they just refer to the place itself
no it's not because the 2 darknesses contradict each other because the darkness born from the humans hearts reflects the world meanwhile the one in the duel spirits world exists in the space between the dimensions you can't have the darkness have 2 origins

Last edited:
There is already some staff that's agreed with me previously, however even Zencha agrees the World of Darkness is 5-B (Replies #102 and #108). The debate at this point has just become a waste of time.
Okay. I suppose that we should probably apply the consensus here then.

Or can summaries be provided, so I can ask for further staff input?

Okay. I suppose that we should probably apply the consensus here then.

Or can summaries be provided, so I can ask for further staff input?
first of all not all staff were on his side some did agree with me and 2nd no matter how many staff agree with him it would be pointless if the scans presented in the OP were wrong to begin with which is what im questioning right now
and i said that there are 2 worlds of darkness because the descriptions contradict each other (one mirrors the world meanwhile the other is in between the space between the dimensions )

yeah just checked with someone who knows japanese and it turns out that it is exactly how i translated it, it is saying the same thing twice
which means that neo uchu is neo space since auqa dolphin says neo space in english at first and then confirms it by saying neo uchu
4e7680ed54f82555697a91cb83d21bc9.png

de19eb77dec14b17823aad48310f4940.png

so no it is not calling neo space a universe by any means(as SD suggested) that is unfounded and should be discarded

yeah just checked with someone who knows japanese and it turns out that it is exactly how i translated it, it is saying the same thing twice
which means that neo uchu is neo space since auqa dolphin says neo space in english at first and then confirms it by saying neo uchu
4e7680ed54f82555697a91cb83d21bc9.png

so no it is not calling neo space a universe by any means(as SD suggested) that is unfounded and should be discarded
Literally no one outside of this assumes Neo Space is imaginary, especially considering we have an episode of Jaden entering it and the fact that it orbits Jupiter. That alone discredits the entire thing- never mind the fact that it assumes uchu has to always mean one definition- even though earlier it was pointed it out that the word was also used for the other dimensions.

Either they're all just spaces or universes by this logic, either way not low 2-C.

first of all not all staff were on his side some did agree with me and 2nd no matter how many staff agree with him it would be pointless if the scans presented in the OP were wrong to begin with which is what im questioning right now
and i said that there are 2 worlds of darkness because the descriptions contradict each other (one mirrors the world meanwhile the other is in between the space between the dimensions )
Once again I ask scans for there to be conviently two World of Darkness one 5-B and the other 2-C, and not just headcanon.

Literally no one outside of this assumes Neo Space is imaginary, especially considering we have an episode of Jaden entering it and the fact that it orbits Jupiter. That alone discredits the entire thing- never mind the fact that it assumes uchu has to always mean one definition- even though earlier it was pointed it out that the word was also used for the other dimensions.

Either they're all just spaces or universes by this logic, either way not low 2-C.
uh oh we have a statement that straight up says that neo space ia refrring to neo uchu i choose this statment because it's the most straight forward one nevermind the fact that they use neo uchu and neo space interchangeably (ep62 17:02) this is not up to debate anymore

Once again I ask scans for there to be conviently two World of Darkness one 5-B and the other 2-C, and not just headcanon.
it's not headcanon like i said the 2 have different origins one reflects the world meanwhile the other is in the space between the dimensions (in the spirit world) 2 different origins = 2 different darknesses

uh oh we have a statement that straight up says that neo space neo uchu i choose this statment because it's the most straight forward one nevermind the fact that they use neo uchu and neo space interchangeably (ep62 17:02) this is not up to debate
Straightforward?

"Neo Space the Neo Space" doesn't make any grammatical sense. You're arguing for the translation no other translation team whether crunchyroll or offbrand determined was accurate.

"Neo Space the Neo Universe" which is what is stated across translations. And again, by this logic we would still downgrade the other universes, as that word was used as well for them.

it's not headcanon like i said the 2 have different origins one reflects the world meanwhile the other is in the space between the dimensions (in the spirit world) 2 different origins = 2 different darknesses
Mirroring Earth and being in space doesn't contradict each other?

Again, no actual scans of this have been provided for such a critical claim in the lore.

Straightforward?

"Neo Space the Neo Space" doesn't make any grammatical sense. You're arguing for the translation no other translation team whether crunchyroll or offbrand determined was accurate.

"Neo Space the Neo Universe" which is what is stated across translations. And again, by this logic we would still downgrade the other universes, as that word was used as well for them.
no it isn't he is just confirming that neo space is neo uchu thus restating it , and let's not act like crunchyroll is the gods of translations when it comes to yugioh this is the 3rd time where the translations were off
no it would not because in said scans they refer to the size of said dimensions "dimensional universes" give me a single scan that is regerring to the size of neo space that isn't referring to neo uchu/space being the place itself

no it isn't he is just confirming that neo space is neo uchu thus restating it , and let's not act like crunchyroll is the gods of translations when it comes to yugioh this is the 3rd time where the translations were off
no it would not because in said scans they refer to the size of said dimensions "dimensional universes" give me a single scan that is regerring to the size of neo space that isn't referring to neo uchu/space being the place itself
Just to reilerate your point, you're arguing for a scan that states the size of Neo Space without referring to the place itself?

Just to reilerate your point, you're arguing for a scan that states the size of Neo Space without referring to the place itself?
i am saying none of the scans that are used refer the size of neo space they just refer to the place itself by either using neo space in eng or neo uchu in jap

Alright, I took a bit of a break after reading these comments but I'm back. Let me dissect them:

"i am saying none of the scans that are used refer the size of neo space they just refer to the place itself by either using neo space in eng or neo uchu in jap"

Nitpicking at best, finding a scan that specifically states the size of Neo Space without referring to the place itself are ridiculous standards for this argument. It's not even necessary considering we see it orbiting Jupiter, there is no salvaging anything above tier 5 at best.

"you can't mirror something that you aren't a part of"

A complete non-sequitur not worth responding to. I'm not even sure how to respond to that- of course you can mirror something you're not a part of, like what?

At this point, I have two suspisions.

At best, you're being serious with these arguments in which case you're probably just tired and need to take a rest. Maybe you believe in them validly, in which case I can reply in serious if you want, but by now it would just be a waste of everyone's time since they can all see the quality of the counterarguments here.

Or you're stalling, as the previous two yugioh upgrade threads: both only went through after I couldn't respond any more IRL, not because the debate was concluded. Which, to be fair, it is entirely legitimate that you don't have to wait for one guy to respond over a period of a few days; but accompany that with stuff like this and it becomes more apparent that stalling seems to be a big thing here, with both debates eventually getting to the specifics and just being drawn out.

Even this thread shouldn't exist- we have two cases of universes being tier 5 in the show (One of which consumed the supposedly Low 2-C universes) and the arguments against it vary from arguing the exact definition of universe, the method of destroying those universes (something we literally see on screen), headcanon about two "world of darknesses" (Something only thought of in this thread mind you), and that's not even including these two up here.

I find myself in agreement with SomebodyData's most recent post. Although, I don't want to so readily assume bad faith on the part of Zencha9 & those who might support his arguements. Nonetheless, I do agree that Zencha9's recently presented objections seem questionable.

Nitpicking at best, finding a scan that specifically states the size of Neo Space without referring to the place itself are ridiculous standards for this argument. It's not even necessary considering we see it orbiting Jupiter, there is no salvaging anything above tier 5 at best.
no it's not it's just ingoring context, like i already proved how they use neo uchu with neo space interchangeably and how they even say verbatim that it refers to the exact same thing (the place's name itself) you can't just ingore context when they are given this is my repsonse to your point about
"there's a precedence in universes being refered to small pocket dimensions"
when it's a straight up lie and they never refer to neo space being universe is size like ever in the entirety of the series
A complete non-sequitur not worth responding to. I'm not even sure how to respond to that- of course you can mirror something you're not a part of, like what?
i am taking the world of darkness mirroring the human world statement within the context of yugioh series since all characters that mirror human hearts exist get power form the people in the same universe they are not just some multiversal entities that absorb the darkness in human hearts at a multiversal scale
Even this thread shouldn't exist- we have two cases of universes being tier 5 in the show (One of which consumed the supposedly Low 2-C universes) and the arguments against it vary from arguing the exact definition of universe, the method of destroying those universes (something we literally see on screen), headcanon about two "world of darknesses" (Something only thought of in this thread mind you), and that's not even including these two up here.
i never used the definition of a universe as a counter argument i just provided context to what they're saying , and i already went over this in this thread and in the past thread it i already mentioned how i believe that there are multiple worlds of darknesses in the previous thread and how darkness can erase beings inside his world or make them into cards it can have many explanations and is not contradiction , like i already saw pages where planets or worlds that are similar to planets being treated as universes in site i don't really see how yugioh is any different (like we already went over how the world of darkness is deep and how we don't know how big it is inside exactly)

I find myself in agreement with SomebodyData's most recent post. Although, I don't want to so readily assume bad faith on the part of Zencha9 & those who might support his arguements. Nonetheless, I do agree that Zencha9's recently presented objections seem questionable.
i want to hear the reason to why you're on SD's side of argument

i want to hear the reason to why you're on SD's side of argument
As said earlier....
I stated my agreement with his most recent post; I have not found the time nor the energy to analyze the relevant content thoroughly enough for me to be confident in establishing my own stance, & given that I have not established my own stance, I do not feel comfortable taking a side in the main debate here.

What I stated my agreement with was SD's responses to the parts of your posts he quoted.

--
Zencha9: "i am saying none of the scans that are used refer the size of neo space they just refer to the place itself by either using neo space in eng or neo uchu in jap"

SomebodyData: Nitpicking at best, finding a scan that specifically states the size of Neo Space without referring to the place itself are ridiculous standards for this argument. It's not even necessary considering we see it orbiting Jupiter, there is no salvaging anything above tier 5 at best.
--
In this case, I agree that finding content that states the size of Neo Space while somehow also not referring to Neo Space seems impractically unlikely, whether they call it "Neo Space", "Neo Universe", "Neo Uchu", or whatever else, & we already have a point of comparison for size through the presence of Jupiter.
That you also said:
when it's a straight up lie and they never refer to neo space being universe is size like ever in the entirety of the series
...Makes me more confident in the relevance of Jupiter as a point of size comparison.
--
Zencha9: "you can't mirror something that you aren't a part of"

SomebodyData: A complete non-sequitur not worth responding to. I'm not even sure how to respond to that- of course you can mirror something you're not a part of, like what?
--
As said earlier, I have not been able to find the time nor energy to thoroughly enough analyze the thread, so in isolation, this did seem like a non-squitur. "Mirroring" something tends to involve being a counterpart to it, & thus, being separate, unless it's a literal mirror... & then the mirror still tends to be separate from what it reflects.
Ergo, there would be plenty of reason to believe separate things can "mirror" other things.
Though, even with the context to this your replies provided, I'm unsure of the relevance or the mirroring's type. As with many things, scans would be helpful.

& of course, in my experience, Yugioh revision threads, have often been... tiresome, with huge amounts of posts, arguments, etc.
A revision going through during a delay to an opposition's response seems like a significant revelation, & this CRT has also been very long, & seems to have had a lot of arguing of semantics & such.

neo space stuff
i don't know if i mentioned it before but aqua dolphin says that neo space or at least the place they're in is Io (here)
my entire premise is that neo space is not really a universal space or even a dimension (since a satellite reached neo space) it's just a place in the universe inhabited by neo spacicians thus it isn't fair to compare it to the 12 dimensions

World of Darkness stuff
there are many problems with the mirroring part, because when darkness talks about the world of darkness mirroring the planet it shows the planet and the world of darkness next to it and that's statment happens after he talks about the creaton of the universe and how humans discovered duel monsters in the past there's also how mirroring the heart works in yugioh as i stated above so if there's only 1 world of darkness then there's alot of contradictions as you can see

i don't know if i mentioned it before but aqua dolphin says that neo space or at least the place they're in is Io (here)
1. Does this occur within Jaden's mind &/or in a location within Jaden's mind? (Absurd a question that may seem, given the dialogue shown.)
2. When does this occur?
my entire premise is that neo space is not really a universal space or even a dimension (since a satellite reached neo space) it's just a place in the universe inhabited by neo spacicians thus it isn't fair to compare it to the 12 dimensions
**Neo Spacians
Would someone be willing to tell me the arguments for comparing Neo Space to the 12 Dimensions?
Also, when Yubel was going to fuse the dimensions, was Neo Space shown included as one of those Dimensions, independent of the dimension with the "main" Earth?

While it's probably simpler to assume otherwise, we should be sure to be thorough: Was there any indication the KaibaCorp Satellite could have travelled to another dimension? It did encounter the Light of Destruction (Since that's how Yubel encoutnered the LoD, & went kinda insane.), didn't it?
there are many problems with the mirroring part, because when darkness talks about the world of darkness mirroring the planet it shows the planet and the world of darkness next to it and that's statment happens after he talks about the creaton of the universe and how humans discovered duel monsters in the past there's also how mirroring the heart works in yugioh as i stated above so if there's only 1 world of darkness then there's alot of contradictions as you can see
How do we know this second planet, made of darkness, is not metaphorical, considering the mirroring is concerned with the darkness in the hearts of the humans on Earth, & the humans of a planet are not the planet itself?
Did humans discover Duel Monsters multiple times?
Why should there be multiple Worlds of Darkness?
Would someone be willing to redirect me to the aforementioned details on "how mirroring the heart works in yugioh" [sic], please?

1-no it's not, it's in the ep where he goes to neo space (ep 62)
2-again, when he goes to neo space it's the first thing aqua dolphin talks about iirc
**Neo Spacians
Would someone be willing to tell me the arguments for comparing Neo Space to the 12 Dimensions?
Also, when Yubel was going to fuse the dimensions, was Neo Space shown included as one of those Dimensions, independent of the dimension with the "main" Earth?

While it's probably simpler to assume otherwise, we should be sure to be thorough: Was there any indication the KaibaCorp Satellite could have travelled to another dimension? It did encounter the Light of Destruction (Since that's how Yubel encoutnered the LoD, & went kinda insane.), didn't it?
it's not comparing them per say it's comparing how they're described as a universes if i understand SD's argument correctly
no it was not, only 2 realms were shown the Dimensions that has the dark world monsters and the nomral universe, it's stated that the dimensions are spatially separated and the radar shows that
there's none kaiba just sends the satellites to outer space and light of destruction is inside the normal universe + it's just a normal satellite
How do we know this second planet, made of darkness, is not metaphorical, considering the mirroring is concerned with the darkness in the hearts of the humans on Earth, & the humans of a planet are not the planet itself?
im not sure but huh, that kinda makes sense
Did humans discover Duel Monsters multiple times?
kinda ?
they discovered them when atlantis was a thing, and in ancient egypt some characters knew about them and there's a book dedicated to duel monsters/ka
and julius caesar knew about the tablets
Why should there be multiple Worlds of Darkness?
because one is born from the darkness in human hearts and relfects the human hearts meanwhile the other world of darkness exists inside the space between the dimensions
Would someone be willing to redirect me to the aforementioned details on "how mirroring the heart works in yugioh" [sic], please?
it'a my post above about the light of destruction (and similar entities that are born from human hearts) getting powers from the humans on the planet and existing inside the universe

Last edited:
I agree with that SD seems to be correct, but that we should not assume bad faith on Zencha9's part. From what I vaguely remember, he has even presented information that contradicted his claims for the sake of fairness.

Sorry for the delay, irl stuffs as always takes priority.

Regardless, I'll leave a message in the morning. I think the debate is coming to a close, fortunately. Unfortunately, I'll probably be releasing another CRT discussing the several threads that went through in the meantime, though I do agree with the majority of the Yubel abilities thread tbh.

EDIT: Nvm, I managed to put out a quick response.

Last edited:
no it's not it's just ingoring context, like i already proved how they use neo uchu with neo space interchangeably and how they even say verbatim that it refers to the exact same thing (the place's name itself) you can't just ingore context when they are given this is my repsonse to your point about
"there's a precedence in universes being refered to small pocket dimensions"

Never did I say that Neo Space is universe in size. I've been saying the opposite- its called a universe and isn't even big enough to escape Jupiter's orbit.

i am taking the world of darkness mirroring the human world statement within the context of yugioh series since all characters that mirror human hearts exist get power form the people in the same universe they are not just some multiversal entities that absorb the darkness in human hearts at a multiversal scale

I'm not talking about that though. I'm talking about its size.

2e2b0c0376900646c102382ac960679e.jpg

If it was this scan alone, then you'd have a point. However:
1654a5e38d917af763b20b3e8403941e.png

b795f052a12bb333bdf447398b1a0ebf.png

We see it's only the size of the Earth in the first scan and only large enough to cause an eclipse once it emerges inside the universe. Again, after consuming 12 other universes.

i never used the definition of a universe as a counter argument i just provided context to what they're saying , and i already went over this in this thread and in the past thread it i already mentioned how i believe that there are multiple worlds of darknesses in the previous thread and how darkness can erase beings inside his world or make them into cards it can have many explanations and is not contradiction , like i already saw pages where planets or worlds that are similar to planets being treated as universes in site i don't really see how yugioh is any different (like we already went over how the world of darkness is deep and how we don't know how big it is inside exactly)

You've literally been using the definition of uchuu / universe the entire time, that is an outright lie. If need be I will link every reply when you've done so.

Never did I say that Neo Space is universe in size. I've been saying the opposite- its called a universe and isn't even big enough to escape Jupiter's orbit.
And i already proved how they never call it a universe ever
They say neo space in english and neo uchu in japanese and use these terms interchangeability
in this scan aqua dolphin says "neo space (in english),neo uchu" repeating the same thing confirming that neo uchu and neo space are the same thing
0ae8fadb22080007bc0404510ca97e38.png

and i confirmed that with someone who has knowledge about the language and he said that aqua dolphin is in fact repeating the same thing

so this is not an argument anymore it's literally a mistranslation and this is not the first time CR mistranslated something this is the 3RD TIME
I'm not talking about that though. I'm talking about its size.

If it was this scan alone, then you'd have a point. However:

We see it's only the size of the Earth in the first scan and only large enough to cause an eclipse once it emerges inside the universe. Again, after consuming 12 other universes.
my guy are gonna keep repeating yourself and ignore everything we know about the world of darkness ?
1- the world of darkness is not a physical place it's literally a void
31899b6eade7b3c7b0c0b8c6f734fabb.png
96ec172fc4d4f7a4551ec77e5e8ce5c2.png
7fc13928d4220a8d25a13553ac5e7093.png

2-the world of darkness erase everything inside him it's literally his goal to erase everything and for everything to become fully with darkness
f8af38a7fa3a8881f6c493fb0294435d.png
fce828ee5648b5eb2c9f3111a6b94c0c.png

d4a0b3d91e15c1658305ba963903678c.png
168108c3f4aea950cce7afacf69e77d8.png

72b17faae80c0408bf1cd3331c2f5ec3.png

You've literally been using the definition of uchuu / universe the entire time, that is an outright lie. If need be I will link every reply when you've done so.
no i did not my argument never relied on uchu being either space or universe meanwhile the core of yours does
all i did is explain how the show uses both uchu and space(in english)to refer to the same thing and how they use these 2 terms interchangeably i.e basically saying the same thing

SomebodyData:

Have you reached any agreements here?

If not, can you explain the arguments so far in an easy to understand manner, so I can call for some staff members to evaluate it please?

Zencha

"Neo Space, the neo space" makes literally no grammatical sense. This entire argument of your's comes from a technicality (Uchu meaning both space and universe) which in this case is used for "Neo Space" and then later "neo universe".

1. My guy, by the void standards here, not only does the World of Darkness fail every one of them; your scans literally prove it isn't a real void. A real void isn't a 'sea of darkness and bodies'.
96ec172fc4d4f7a4551ec77e5e8ce5c2.png

2. Your own scan literally explains what's happened to them.

72b17faae80c0408bf1cd3331c2f5ec3.png

Are you reading your scans before you present them? You're disproving your own points, and while I am grateful you're showing them, it doesn't make sense for this argument to continue them.

3. "no i did not my argument never relied on uchu being either space or universe meanwhile the core of yours does
all i did is explain how the show uses both uchu and space(in english)to refer to the same thing and how they use these 2 terms interchangeably i.e basically saying the same thing"

You deny it- then proceed to acknowledge it?

@Antvasima

I'll let Zencha sum up his last points to not misrepresent them:

The World of Darkness consumed/absorbed the 12 duel-spirit dimensions and grew accordingly:

LBWETcI.png
v23kHxi.png

The World of Darkness however is only 5-B afterwards, also shown after it makes an eclipse in their last duel:

2e2b0c0376900646c102382ac960679e.jpg
1654a5e38d917af763b20b3e8403941e.png
b795f052a12bb333bdf447398b1a0ebf.png

With another universe in the series at best being the size of a moon:

89a427ad9550d38c4974d0b551674436.png
10861252ba93382fd117ed5918cdbff6.png

Which reminded that Neo Space was actually called a universe twice- should have remembered that sooner.

"Neo Space, the neo space" makes literally no grammatical sense. This entire argument of your's comes from a technicality (Uchu meaning both space and universe) which in this case is used for "Neo Space" and then later "neo universe".
no it was aqua dolphin clarifying the english noun in Japanese i've talked about this with multiple guys that know japanese it's the same as N39where it says hope twice but nottrandlated that way
My guy, by the void standards here, not only does the World of Darkness fail every one of them; your scans literally prove it isn't a real void. A real void isn't a 'sea of darkness and bodies'.

2. Your own scan literally explains what's happened to them.

Are you reading your scans before you present them? You're disproving your own points, and while I am grateful you're showing them, it doesn't make sense for this argument to continue them.
how does it fail every standards?
and when was it ever stated that it's just sea of darkness
You deny it- then proceed to acknowledge it?
no my entire point is that it doesn't matter if it's universe or space it refers to the same thing neo space a location per say

no it was aqua dolphin clarifying the english noun in Japanese i've talked about this with multiple guys that know japanese it's the same as N39where it says hope twice but not translated that way

I see where you're coming from there- but that doesn't change it being "neo space the neo universe". Probably should have brought it up sooner but the romaji they use for neo space regularly is neosupēsu, with the last part solely meaning 'space'. The fact that they used neo uchu instead would show that they aren't using the definition of 'space' as they already predominately used supēsu when it came to Neo Space.

how does it fail every standards?
and when was it ever stated that it's just sea of darkness
The standards are on the Speed page and more elaborated here in the crt.

no my entire point is that it doesn't matter if it's universe or space it refers to the same thing neo space a location per say

It matters if its called a universe, since that's my point.

I see where you're coming from there- but that doesn't change it being "neo space the neo universe". Probably should have brought it up sooner but the romaji they use for neo space regularly is neosupēsu, with the last part solely meaning 'space'. The fact that they used neo uchu instead would show that they aren't using the definition of 'space' as they already predominately used supēsu when it came to Neo Space.
but yeah in gx's case they use these terms interchangeably like for example in this scan

it says uchu for both

but in this scan judai uses neosupēsu
even though they are basically the meaning is exactly the same
e5edc166238d59a4b0ae3de747ded216.png

so they uses these terms interchangeably for the exact same meaning
The standards are on the Speed page and more elaborated here in the crt.
that has nothing to do with WoD and is only applied for speed
It matters if its called a universe, since that's my point.
literally every translator disagrees with your point

but yeah in gx's case they use these terms interchangeably like for example in this scan

it says uchu for both

So it used uchu for both the universe and for neo space, which they don't even say neo space they just outright call it a universe.

but in this scan judai uses neosupēsu
even though they are basically the meaning is exactly the same
e5edc166238d59a4b0ae3de747ded216.png

so they uses these terms interchangeably for the exact same meaning

Nah, it's not the exact same. Supēsu is ''only for space'', whereas uchu includes ''universe''. Although let's say they used it interchangeably- that means they referred to the universe with the same word they used for neo space anyways.

that has nothing to do with WoD and is only applied for speed

My bad, thought that the void standards were on that page/crt. Give me a moment to find them. @Antvasima you wouldn't happen to know where our void standards are, if we have a page for them.

If not, I'm pretty someone in staff probably has a list. Though I guess I could explain it from what I understand it as.

literally every translator disagrees with your point

I'mma turn that on its head in a bit:

They agree its the same word used twice; but earlier they used it when referring to the actual universe:

So if what they're saying is true, then it really means universe in this context. Or my earlier statement that its being used twice for two separate definitions remains, but either way the result is the same.

So it used uchu for both the universe and for neo space, which they don't even say neo space they just outright call it a universe.
yeah but immediately right after aqua dolphin clarifies that he meant neo space and i quote
"neosupēsu, neo uchu"

If not, I'm pretty someone in staff probably has a list. Though I guess I could explain it from what I understand it as.
i asked some in discord
They agree its the same word used twice; but earlier they used it when referring to the actual universe:

So if what they're saying is true, then it really means universe in this context. Or my earlier statement that its being used twice for two separate definitions remains, but either way the result is the same.
same as above aqua dolphin immediately clarifies that the uchu he's talking about is neo space ( neosupēsu )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back