• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-Gi-Oh GX the 12 dimensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. It is also possible to make a 1d map of 3d space. Take any number of points on a 2d map of the earth that either have the same X or Y value, label them on a seperate 1d map and list the distances between them. You have created a 1d map of 3d space, heavily distorted and not partially useful, but completely viable. There is also distortion translating from 3d to 2d, it is why Greenland looks so big.

Oh, I see what you mean then Leotamer. Yes, in theory you can make a map like that. We don't use a 1-D map for a 3-D space because it would be insanely lacking. Same would apply for a 2-D map for 4-D. Regardless, I've already linked how the universes in GX really aren't like that based on Episode 62 and 178, so this point seems redundant now.

Keep in mind that in DM when the existence of parallel worlds are discussed rebecca mentions that there are parallel worlds that have different space and time
Which is the case in GX Because there are different dimensions that have different Flow of time

I will say Neo Dolphin directly states that the spaces of Neo Space and Earth's space were temporarily, directly connected, hence why we see the Satelite in Neos Space... Since they were temporarily connected together.

btw none of the darkness stuff is relevant Because they don't give a timeframe

Zencha

It still is, considering how all the dimensions were in immediate danger. It could be one second or weeks, and it'd still prove my point here. Kinda like how we have 3-B BoG Son Goku for the manga as a lowball, we don't have an exact timeline, but we also know Goku and Beerus probably wouldn't have fought for decades.

2nd Seed

Yeah because of Yubel if I remember correctly? This would prove Neo Space as one of the 12 universes as she was affected Neo Space. (Though we don't need this part anymore now that I got the links to ep 62 secured).

No it's not because we don't have an exact time of when darkness even began consuming worlds
Also none of this disporves the dimensions being universal in size it's just assumptions or [[Headcanon]]

Just because you can view a dimension from another dimension, and they interact, does not mean that they are the same dimension. The most obvious example are dimensional portals, but there are a magnitude of ways dimensions might interact, without knowing how higher dimensions work in Yugioh, you can make any claims about how they should work.

Also, Destiny Plasma is treated as 3-A due to being empowered by the Light. Not sure how to tell you that this is scalable, but... It's scalable. Because an Weaker Vessel of the Light than Satorious... empowered Plasma to that extent. Just saw the episodes myself.

Also please stop the neos space thingy it's just the regular universe
Screenshot_20210528_001437.jpg

Screenshot_20210528_001452.jpg

Screenshot_20210528_001540.jpg

Screenshot_20210528_001508.jpg

Screenshot_20210528_001523.jpg

Also, Destiny Plasma is treated as 3-A due to being empowered by the Light. Not sure how to tell you that this is scalable, but... It's scalable. Because an Weaker Vessel of the Light than Satorious... empowered Plasma to that extent. Just saw the episodes myself.
The reasoning for the Light of Destruction being universal is laughable honestly. Lets just not bring this up here.

And let's not get me started on how it makes 0 sense for these alt dimension who are described as parallel worlds to just parallel earth

Zencha

In order to eclipse the sun, it would have to be significantly smaller or comparable to the sun at best. That isn't headcanon, that's what's on screen.

Neo Space is another example of card effect =/= actual Neo Space. Hell, the field doesn't even look like Neo Space and would contradict what Aqua Dolphin stated in episode 62.

Saga

Again, easy to disprove. What are the 12 dimensions? If you count the ones in GX, it makes up 12.

@SomebodyData
1-y know darkness was small at first right?
2-Prove it isn't. It's a card given to him by neo spacians
And what does it contradict?

I don't see any scan stating it is one of the 12 dimensions?
Zencha

In order to eclipse the sun, it would have to be significantly smaller or comparable to the sun at best. That isn't headcanon, that's what's on screen.

Neo Space is another example of card effect =/= actual Neo Space. Hell, the field doesn't even look like Neo Space and would contradict what Aqua Dolphin stated in episode 62.

Saga

Again, easy to disprove. What are the 12 dimensions? If you count the ones in GX, it makes up 12.
How this have anything to do with what i said.

Or it eclipsed the sun by some mechanism other than using the entirety of its being to create a physical barrier between the earth and sun.

For Neo Space, I believe it requires far fewer assumptions to presume the strangely habitable moon of Juniper inhabited by physical duel spirits to be apart of the duel spirit world, presumably along with the gravekeeper world and where Kaibaman was, than part of the mundane universe.

Also again lasers
Only 1 for each dimension and each direction
Only one laser was sent into the main universe so the dimensions inside it are irrelevant as they aren't a part of the 12 dimensions

Zencha

1. This is endgame Darkness though, he also he already consumed the Spirit World from Season 4 of the original series by episode 160.
2. Do you really want to go over how card effects doesn't accurately reflect what it's based on? Also just watch episode 62, I mentioned it already but at 7:00 they say it anyways.

Saga

You stated: "What does Neo Space have anything do with this anyway? It is never referred in Season 3 as one of the 12 dimensions."

My response was that counting Neo Space, you have 12 dimensions in GX; not counting it, you don't have 12 dimensions. Also it doesn't even matter, we were using Neo Space as an example of what 'universe' means in GX, which clearly doesn't mean a low 2-C construct.

1-Sure but the process would still be the same
2-yeah i know somtimes cards don't manifest but not in this case
Also aqua calls it "the neo space on the jupiter orbit" which supports my point
Screenshot_20210528_004745.jpg

There is absolutely nothing proving the card effect from Neo Spacians means the world they come from is magically to scale of what the card effect is. As Somebody pointed out, its just a card effect.

And we know how those work here. At least we should know.

There is absolutely nothing proving the card effect from Neo Spacians means the world they come from is magically to scale of what the card effect is. As Somebody pointed out, its just a card effect.

And we know how those work here. At least we should know.
But the world is literally the card
You have to prove otherwise since neo spacian cards are special in that sense it's like saying aqua dolphin isn't the same one as the card

But the world is literally the card
You have to prove otherwise since neo spacian cards are special in that sense it's like saying aqua dolphin isn't the same one as the card
Actually thats the other way around. You need to prove the literal world from the card effect is actually Neo Space.

Also again lasers
Only 1 for each dimension and each direction
Only one laser was sent into the main universe so the dimensions inside it are irrelevant as they aren't a part of the 12 dimensions
But then again this discussion is meaningless since no one even attempted to counter this point

Actually thats the other way around. You need to prove the literal world from the card effect is actually Neo Space.
No i don't Because aqua dolphin is the same aqua dolphin in the card neos is the same neos in the card so all cards given to jaden by the neo spacians are legit until proven otherwise

But then again this discussion is meaningless since no one even attempted to counter this point
Might have been missed in the discussion, but it was pointed out that it could vary easily also represent the lasers hitting each "universe" inside the actual universe. Like Neo Space or the Gravekeeper's.

Especially since by the main universe, you actually mean the one laser we see over duel academy. If it was hitting the low 2-C construct, you would think the laser would affect everything and not just soar through the sky of duel academy.

No i don't Because aqua dolphin is the same aqua dolphin in the card neos is the same neos in the card so all cards given to jaden by the neo spacians are legit until proven otherwise
That has absolutely nothing to do with the literal reality from the effect being the same as their own world.

Might have been missed in the discussion, but it was pointed out that it could vary easily also represent the lasers hitting each "universe" inside the actual universe.

Especially since by the main universe, you actually mean the one laser we see over duel academy.
No Because it appeared in the wasteland dimension which is a part of the 12 dimensions
Also that's headcanon to assume they go for the same universe despite being in different directions

I think you misunderstood what I said.

Considering how Neo Space is referred to as a universe and Earth is referred as another universe in Episode 62 (21:00), all the lasers would prove is that the other universes are in different directions in space, kinda like how Neo Space is near Jupiter and Earth is well, another direction.

Zencha

1. This is endgame Darkness though, he also he already consumed the Spirit World from Season 4 of the original series by episode 160.
2. Do you really want to go over how card effects doesn't accurately reflect what it's based on? Also just watch episode 62, I mentioned it already but at 7:00 they say it anyways.

Saga

You stated: "What does Neo Space have anything do with this anyway? It is never referred in Season 3 as one of the 12 dimensions."

My response was that counting Neo Space, you have 12 dimensions in GX; not counting it, you don't have 12 dimensions. Also it doesn't even matter, we were using Neo Space as an example of what 'universe' means in GX, which clearly doesn't mean a low 2-C construct.
It doesn't matter thou? It could very well just be an unknown dimension we never saw. You are equating it to Neo Space with no evidence at all.

It being used in one context in one scene =/= all the series uses "universe" like that especially when said by completely different characters a season later. What evidence you have that the dimensions don't mean a Low 2C construct in the context of Yubel's statement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back