• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-Gi-Oh General Discussion: Dual or Duel

Anime. I also don't like the Mc tbh too. But the new concept with action cards was amazing

Vrains concept came out of nowhere tho. Like seriously I like it but wow virtual reality bodies is kinda crazy compared to the other series

Ye

BTW, For some reason, I can't comment on Weekly's page, can you post this on his page for me Yobo?

"Yobo told me to ask you about the Power Null on the Aliens (Yu-Gi-Oh) profile being from card effects.

That and about the duel terminal ratings. Outside of the whole outlier stuff, I pointed this out in a thread:

GBE = Keeps stars in place, Constellations = Only appear to exist because of how far we are from them if I understand correctly. Not to mention we don't take the "power of X thing" seriously without proof, like hamo having the power of the sun or the like."

So

Sect and Jack state that duelist only live in the moment, and that nothing else, the past, future, or destiny, matters to them and can be ignored.

That sounds like a metaphor, but it's used as a reason why they can defy fate and precognition, so I don't know what to do with that.

Need context, may actually be a pretty nice upgrade beyond just resisting fate and precog if its what I think it is.

The scene itself without any further context makes the whole dialogue sound very metaphorical.

I also want to make a profile for the Ultimate God

But I'm very, very confused on how to separate those keys.

Back