• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Fair, I guess.
(Though if they're on the backfoot, means of sending Typhon away might not be options.)

Unrelatedly, has anyone been doing a Sandbox or such for Leviathan?
i have done something a while ago
here
the issue with dartz and kaiba at the moment is that they have access to every card during their period of time which would be added as optional equipment

here
the issue with dartz and kaiba at the moment is that they have access to every card during their period of time which would be added as optional equipment
Hello Zencha, I'm curious to know if you think it'd be interesting to work on ygo go rush. They have some pretty insane feats. Like I said in a previous post on this page they're at least (likely more) in the billion times ftl range, a character could remove all positive use conceptual manip to trmove all positive concepts at the scale of the universe, there is reality warping, some time hax, time travel etc ...

Hello Zencha, I'm curious to know if you think it'd be interesting to work on ygo go rush. They have some pretty insane feats. Like I said in a previous post on this page they're at least (likely more) in the billion times ftl range, a character could remove all positive use conceptual manip to trmove all positive concepts at the scale of the universe, there is reality warping, some time hax, time travel etc ...
they're kinda capped at FTL but due to some statement but they work off relatively (ithink) where FTL travel creates hyperspaces and makes them travel through time(look at fire force)
also yeah the postive/negative stuff is a nod to the good ol light/darkness interaction
overall they look around wall to small building level with some pretty neat hax since nothing really scales to lugh's darkness

here
Only the cards that were shown to exist in the anime, right?
As opposed to ones they were never shown to have obtained?

here
Shouldn't Dartz' intelligence be higher? Not only he was a pretty skilled duelist, he essentially was the ruler of a super advanced civilization, mastermind of Doma and his company was so big it IIRC had a small piece of every major company in the world, even managing to endanger Kaiba Corp (or was that dub only?)

they're kinda capped at FTL but due to some statement but they work off relatively (ithink) where FTL travel creates hyperspaces and makes them travel through time(look at fire force)
also yeah the postive/negative stuff is a nod to the good ol light/darkness interaction
overall they look around wall to small building level with some pretty neat hax since nothing really scales to lugh's darkness
normally they're way faster than ftl because Nyandestar comes from a "very far galaxy". And the furthest "close galaxy" (KK 203) IRL is 12.3 millions light years away. Which means she crossed at least (likely more) that distance in max one day. Apparently she's isn't the only: one there is a character named Danmamu is even faster because he crossed an even bigger distance in a shorter amount of time.

The Luge is indeed so far the only really planetary level (when normal) and universal level (when angered). Though they have interesting hax.
Something interesting to me is the sky fish guy (the conglomerate of sky fish aliens) because they move so fast most other characters cannot see them.

normally they're way faster than ftl because Nyandestar comes from a "very far galaxy". And the furthest "close galaxy" (KK 203) IRL is 12.3 millions light years away. Which means she crossed at least (likely more) that distance in max one day. Apparently she's isn't the only: one there is a character named Danmamu is even faster because he crossed an even bigger distance in a shorter amount of time.

The Luge is indeed so far the only really planetary level (when normal) and universal level (when angered). Though they have interesting hax.
Something interesting to me is the sky fish guy (the conglomerate of sky fish aliens) because they move so fast most other characters cannot see them.
yeah there's a couple of feats that are like way faster than light but like velgearians travel faster than light by disintegrating and moving through a straight line
in the ends up with feats vs statements and i go interpretation that makes more sense in-verse

I had a thought.

What of making a civilization profile for Rondeval?

It's 1 of the few fictional settings that's well set-up for that. Sort of.
Every base for it has its own description, & many of them go into detail about the local infrastructure.
There's an empire, a few roaming monsters as rogue forces.... & of course, the player characters.

Plus I've gotten Small Building Level with Beast of Gilfer's feat, IIRC.

So that could be a neat scaling point for the various monsters. (Not to mention the statement from Shimon about marshals being worth thousands of men or something.)

Guys: I don't know if you watched ygo go rush but some more feats happened regarding an antagonist named Kuaidul Velgear. The guy has some really insane feats! He can make entire civilizations, infect others with his presence within their mind, manipulate reality, manipulate laws of physics, manipulate society, alter memories, alter people's common sense, he can trap people within a dimension that's inspired by Shrödinger's cat where you're turned into a cat and can time travel, He can make people 2D, teleport stuff and people, break space to make some sort of "breach", He can use you body to turn it into a card to make you part of his space-time dimension and if your mind is trapepd there your body becomes another card that can infect people and it is said he can infect the entire universe rather quickly

Guys: I don't know if you watched ygo go rush but some more feats happened regarding an antagonist named Kuaidul Velgear. The guy has some really insane feats! He can make entire civilizations, infect others with his presence within their mind, manipulate reality, manipulate laws of physics, manipulate society, alter memories, alter people's common sense, he can trap people within a dimension that's inspired by Shrödinger's cat where you're turned into a cat and can time travel, He can make people 2D, teleport stuff and people, break space to make some sort of "breach", He can use you body to turn it into a card to make you part of his space-time dimension and if your mind is trapepd there your body becomes another card that can infect people and it is said he can infect the entire universe rather quickly
I watched it and I think that Kuaidul was rather memorable.

I'm at ep 85 so there might be more about Kuaidul later but yeah he has quite a lots of feats and hax (ntm seemingly awesome speed via at least powerscaling + the speed at which his cards can infest the universe)

How is Yugioh Rush in general?
in terms of writing frankly it's surprisingly good and same goes in seventh (I'm still absolutely stunned by the end of seventh). The number of plot twists and attention to detail that will become relevant later (in both 7th and go rush) is quite incredible and same goes for character development. Some duels in terms of pure card games are really good especially

Zwijo vs Yuudias in space
Yuudias and "that guy" (I try to avoid spoilers) vs The Luge and his double in a tag duel
Yuudias vs Ryugu Phaser
the final duel of the galaxy cup
Yuudias vs Kuaidul

In terms of power it starts modestly and things quickly accelerate in that regard oince the Luge appears

How is Yugioh Rush in general?
good start despite the investor putting a gun next to the writers heads to explain how rush works
it's weakest points is trying to rehash concepts from sevens and yuhi's character feeling AI generated at times and during the lugh arc where they had no idea what to do with the tone of the arc
other than that it's pretty neat though i do like sevens more

Apologies for the incoming wall of text, unrelated to scaling, but just wanted to share some thoughts:

Finally finished the Abyss storyline, more specifically watching this compilation video and filling the gaps from YGOrganization's translations of the Valuable Book. Boy it was a blast, it was amazing to finally go through it after just getting bits and trivia and having it in my head since 2022, especially since my interest peaked in 2022 when I got the Albaz Strike Structure Deck and waiting in vain to get it added to Master Duel. The story itself was pretty darn epic, lol, though not getting as big in scale as Xenoblade World Legacy, which I still have to get my ass to finish in Master Duel from the Crusadia Saga onwards.

The whole thing even made me wanna try out a Branded deck, which is kind of a big deal since I've been struggling to find a modern archetype to play since retaking the game. Too bad Branded is already completely overtaken by the new storyline decks, lol (unless they get more support with the unresolved plot points or something).

Which makes me think, YGO always has many storylines for their cards and one ongoing big, main storyline going on. First was Duel Terminal, then World Legacy and then Abyss. But which is the current one? Visas Starfrost? That story is the one getting many archetypes and broken decks related to it knowadays (Tearlaments, Kashtira...)

Apologies for the incoming wall of text, unrelated to scaling, but just wanted to share some thoughts:

Finally finished the Abyss storyline, more specifically watching this compilation video and filling the gaps from YGOrganization's translations of the Valuable Book. Boy it was a blast, it was amazing to finally go through it after just getting bits and trivia and having it in my head since 2022, especially since my interest peaked in 2022 when I got the Albaz Strike Structure Deck and waiting in vain to get it added to Master Duel. The story itself was pretty darn epic, lol, though not getting as big in scale as Xenoblade World Legacy, which I still have to get my ass to finish in Master Duel from the Crusadia Saga onwards.

The whole thing even made me wanna try out a Branded deck, which is kind of a big deal since I've been struggling to find a modern archetype to play since retaking the game. Too bad Branded is already completely overtaken by the new storyline decks, lol (unless they get more support with the unresolved plot points or something).

Which makes me think, YGO always has many storylines for their cards and one ongoing big, main storyline going on. First was Duel Terminal, then World Legacy and then Abyss. But which is the current one? Visas Starfrost? That story is the one getting many archetypes and broken decks related to it knowadays (Tearlaments, Kashtira...)
current one is your local tomboy who gets occasionally annoyed by some goblins for having a bounty on her head(diabellstar)

current one is your local tomboy who gets occasionally annoyed by some goblins for having a bounty on her head(diabellstar)
Ah, yeah, between yesterday and today I was checking news on the game and I noticed how Diabell has become the playerbase's new top waifu, (found some concept art and checked the comments on the anime celebration vid and they were fawning hard on their edgy sloppy drunk criminal treasure hunter witch, lol). But jokes aside, think I found an archetype to go for.

The buzz around her actually got me to check the Sinful Spoils and Snake Eyes archetypes and pretty much got hooked in the whole treasure hunt in a run down urban fantasy looking setting, which reminds me of somewhat older anime. The playstyle of Sinful Spoils actually does look fun imo as well and a nice updated archetype (I mean I do believe in playing the game with whatever you find fun, but I just couldn't find a deck that did it for me and don't enjoy being run over by everyone =P) after so long of absence and the fact it's an ongoing storyline means I can look forward to new releases, which is something I really missed when I played for a bit back in 2022 (not the game's fault, I'm just kind of a stuck up boomer)

I mean, I know Snake Eyes are crazy broken from what I got, but I am more interested in the Sinful Spoils side.

yeah i really like bounty hunters especially in a fantasy settings it's pretty cool

Say, not related to anything, but is the Visas Starfrost storyline over? At first I thought the Sinful Spoils story was kind of a side story while Visas Continued, but I noticed that despite ending in a pretty cliffhanger way, Visas hasn't gotten new cards in the last 2 sets at all, even Veda was stuck with only like 2 cards. If it's the case weird it lasted only like 1.5 years opposed to World Legacy and Abyss which lasted 3.

Say, not related to anything, but is the Visas Starfrost storyline over? At first I thought the Sinful Spoils story was kind of a side story while Visas Continued, but I noticed that despite ending in a pretty cliffhanger way, Visas hasn't gotten new cards in the last 2 sets at all, even Veda was stuck with only like 2 cards. If it's the case weird it lasted only like 1.5 years opposed to World Legacy and Abyss which lasted 3.
weirdly enough it does seem like it ended

weirdly enough it does seem like it ended
Visas was such a weird case, it began while Abyss was only like 2/3 finished instead of properly succeeding it and lasted very little. I don't think it was unsuccessful given how crazy Tearlaments, Kashtira and to an extent Mannadium turned out to be.

The Hello Kitty collab is reaching other countries, maybe it'll arrive to Americe and South America eventually (I want that chibi Blue Eyes =P)

Visas was such a weird case, it began while Abyss was only like 2/3 finished instead of properly succeeding it and lasted very little. I don't think it was unsuccessful given how crazy Tearlaments, Kashtira and to an extent Mannadium turned out to be.

The Hello Kitty collab is reaching other countries, maybe it'll arrive to Americe and South America eventually (I want that chibi Blue Eyes =P)
man the chibis are sooo cute i want themmm
but yeah visas was quite popular and given how well fujo liked the storyline (since they are the main hardcore fans of YGO JP wise) so it was weird how they quickly ended it
it might be on the same level as true draco tbh

man the chibis are sooo cute i want themmm
but yeah visas was quite popular and given how well fujo liked the storyline (since they are the main hardcore fans of YGO JP wise) so it was weird how they quickly ended it
it might be on the same level as true draco tbh
I summon thee Red-Eyes Chibi-Penguin Dragon!

Good looking space warrior facing equially pretty planetary tyrants is a lot of material to work with, lol.

Then we have to congratulate the amount of AlbazxEcclesia fanart actually outnumbering AlbazxAluber... Or maybe I haven't come across it yet.

Though, what happened to True Draco?

Yu-gi-oh! Any other newly discovered feats worth mentioning?
For the anime, or the card game? (Or maybe even the video games?)

Not to mention, for fodder or what?

I still ponder sometimes the Luster Dragon shattering feat from the Orichalcos/Doma Arc in the anime. As well as the big explosions made at Kaiba Corp USA in the same arc.
Also I think there could be a separate page for ''Shadow Game'' and "Penalty Game".
I'm currently undecided, & I'm interested in knowing what others think about this.
*I'm sorry my English is not very good, I'm using machine translation, please understand.
No worries. Glad you're here! Welcome!

Say, question: how do we treat cards such as Super Polymerization that prevent the opponent from activating effects altogether in response to its own activation? Also, what about instant win conditions? My guess is that it's either gameplay mechanics and the likes of Exodia simply are considered pretty strong, but what about cards like Destiny Board?

Say, question: how do we treat cards such as Super Polymerization that prevent the opponent from activating effects altogether in response to its own activation? Also, what about instant win conditions? My guess is that it's either gameplay mechanics and the likes of Exodia simply are considered pretty strong, but what about cards like Destiny Board?
Destiny Board is likely death inducement

There's technically more emotions and worlds they could add, like there's nothing for Wind or Earth for Visas forms. Also there's the godawful Veda stuff that's probably not done.

Though it's pretty much clear we're moving to SS interms of lore, especially now with Goblins and White Wood

There's technically more emotions and worlds they could add, like there's nothing for Wind or Earth for Visas forms. Also there's the godawful Veda stuff that's probably not done.

Though it's pretty much clear we're moving to SS interms of lore, especially now with Goblins and White Wood
Precisely, Visas theoretically could still get more support and Veda only got 2 or 3 cards which is almost nothing. Not to mention how the story didn't end as much as it just stopped. But after Ages of Stars and Frost there's nothing and even Infinite Forbidden has only revealed more stuff regarding Bayonetta Origins White Woods of the Sinful Spoils.

Back