• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Plants.vs..Zombies.full.1027219
2bfa1898b2746886c3c50ca884d1262a

The Player from Plants vs Zombies fights Joseph Joestar from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

Post-Training Joseph used.

The Player cannot use any Plant Heroes.

State diff

The Gardener: 0

Your next line: 0

Inconclusive: 0

"Oh wait, yeah, they both use sunlight!": 0

So... does player have prep? Because right now, he could at most put down a single Sunflower before Joseph storms into his house and beats his ass.

Well, actually he could put down 2 Gold Blooms and get enough Sun to place like 5 things, but yes, he has prep. The small interlude of time before Zombies start coming in at the start of a level is all he needs.

Followed, this is interesting, though it'll probably end up with Joseph just running past the plants and beating up the Player.

They're like two, three meters tall. Joseph could easily jump that high up, or use his gloves (which give off oil for better hamon conduction) to climb them like he did in that oil pit.

Well, I didn't consider the possibility of Tall Nuts. Either way, I doubt the Player would set those up, with how little time he's got to set up.

Well, this is an interesting match.
we count plants like iceberg lettuce, stallia, puff shroom for the player, and the player has mints?

That just means Joseph likes it more lol.

Jokes aside, he should probably be restricted from just doing that, since otherwise this is kind of a silly stomp.

Most 0 cost plants probably wouldn't be strong enough to keep him at bay for long.

No, but if they can slow it down, like freeze it.
And like I said the player has the mints?
since these can apply freezing, paralyze it, give much more suns, generate multiple lines of high fire, electricity.
Besides, can't the player take jonathar far enough away with his telekinesis?

so the player still has plants at his disposal even if he does not have suns, and this specifically serves to delay his enemy, which could give him time to get suns and put plants with a good hax's or continue to accumulate and keep it at a distance.

That's true, I forgot about the PvZ2 powers. Then I guess that if he has unlimited coins he just spams those till he wins.

Plants being completely stationary is also game mechanics. In the comics, they could hop around and even survive their own explosions.

There are multiple plants that are partially submerged underground or have the capability to fully submerge themselves. Plus, they can just dig underground and fight there all the same. It might actually be worse since some plants can explode.

I was joking.

Joseph gets a road roller and runs into the house.

A road roller's durability is under 8-C, and would likely be destroyed by a single pea, which is kinda funny to imagine. But I feel like that does not matter, as The Player can just spam Power Ups until Joseph dies, since Power Toss and Power Zap are undodgeable.

Back