• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That's such a Joseph thing to do that i cannot argue against him doing that. However, Blovers exist.

Cacti have never really gone that high up, they can only go up like six meters at best.

Yeah... looks like that's kind of an answer to anything, and while I don't doubt Joseph could think of something eventually, since he does not know of it he'd likely not. Player FRA... and for FRH

Maybe we should ask how much prep time the player has, and how much prep time Joseph has? Since the difference between 5 minutes of Prep for The Player and 20 minutes is absolutely massive.

It doesn't reall matter, the player would honestly only need his powers and 0 sun plants lol

Armorchompy said:
It doesn't reall matter, the player would honestly only need his powers and 0 sun plants lol
Maybe we restrict the powers?

Wait guys we're stupid

This is the Player from PvZ 1, so no powers or any useful 0 sun plants.

oops

Oh damn, that's pretty important.

Okay, so, the player has some options. I'm assuming Joseph gets no prep, so no plane, unless he runs away and comes back later.

Joseph would have no reason to go get the plane anyway. anyway, I don't think you can set up more than like one peashooter during that timeframe. How do the Plants and Joseph's APs compare?

Armorchompy said:
Wait guys we're stupid
This is the Player from PvZ 1, so no powers or any useful 0 sun plants.

oops
I think OP refers "Plants vs Zombies' as the franchise. A lot of profiles are named "The Player" and he specified The Player from PvZ

Also because he mentioned Gold Bloom fro PvZ 2

Also because The Player are the same person in 1 and 2 and has feats from both games

really the neighbor and the neighbor of pvz 2 are the same, dave refers to us as if he already knew us from before.
Anyway, my vote goes to the neighbor, I can keep Joseph far enough away and get enough suns to get rid of Joseph, through freezing plants, paralysis, and high temperatures, and thanks to the mints I could empower these same, I could also occupy solar mint, to get even more suns.

Why has everyone here suddenly forgotten what keys are? Anyway, going off the assumption this is the PvZ2 one, then yeah, I already voted for him.

PvZ 1 Player would make a better match tbh.

Don't really think much more can be said. The Player for the reasons above.

Feels kinda boring if the player just spams auto-hit special powers.

I mean, they do have cool downs you know. Not long ones, but they exist.

Sir Ovens said:
I mean, they do have cool downs you know. Not long ones, but they exist.
And having all of them to start with is a problem.

(Note: PvZ, PvZH and PvZ2 are all canon.)

The plants vs zombies player page is horrifically outdated, though. I don't remember much but most plants should scale to the Peashooter, who can survive explosions visible from earth,and has a variant that can shoot peas that are universes.

The player himself also has 'Infinite Robot' as part of his inventory via Garden Warfare 2, who can beat Gnomus, who can create singularities and holds space-time in his pocket.

So, The Player should be somewhere in the very low end of 2-C and should most certainly not have a lick of trouble dealing with Joseph Joestar.

However, the chad who made the PvZ pages clearly didn't know all this/didn't do his research,

Hi, I'm the chad that didn't do his research. Please enlighten me by making a CRT instead of putting this here. The last guy that tried to make CRT making them 3-C was shot down faster than a blimp over an AA-Cannon factory.

I'll make a CRT later for it, but them being 3-C is clearly canon. And if I offended you, that's my bad, but there's a lot of proof showing they're 3-C.

Also, while they are all canon, they are not all the same plants. Feats do not cross scale bewteen GW and vanilla games.

That's where his Low 2-C comes from I believe. Which was shot down as massive outlier.

Also, it's a canonical Word of God statement, so outlier or not, it should definitely be taken into account.

I don't think any of this would affect PvZ1 though, right?

It absolutely would, because Pv2, PvZ1 and the other PvZ games all take place in the same time. PvZ1 and PvZ2 even have the same plants between them.

Yeah no, no plant nor zombie has ever been shown remotely close to Low 2-C.

And Garden Warfare is an entirely seperate beast from vanilla PVZ and Heroes.

Tier 3 and 2 seems like a heavy outlier tbh. Like, maybe for the later games? Heroes has a Tier 6 feat, so it's marginally less absurd. But for PvZ1, certainly not.

He could do some kinda hamon guard tactic (similar to when William protected himself from the shrapnel from Tarkus destroying Bruford's armor) to just bum rush through the garden.

Plasma Peashooter comes from PvZ2/1. Also, yeah they're pretty big leaps, but these are canonical, Word of God statements. It doesn't get anymore more canonical than that.

Back