• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite character becomes a part of your favorite verse. How do they change?

Title.

Let's say your favorite character is...somehow, adapted to be part of your favorite verse (or any verse you choose). How are they changed to fit the story/narrative/world?

For example.

Taskmaster in the Kengan universe would probably be a mercenary hired by one of the corporations to fight within the annihilation tournament. His "Photographic Reflexes" gimmick, would remain mostly unchanged, but much more focused on unarmed combat, similar to Chiba's, but without needing time to prepare/train. His "prediction" gimmick would likely be changed to just standard foresight, which he would use in conjunction with his mimicked arsenal to overwhelm other fighters. Though just like in his own verse, top-level fighters can still find ways to overcome him.

Why did this never catch on? I don't care if this is necro.

Power Girl in Dragon Ball would be cool. Gives the Great Saiyaman a sidekick, and could also introduce an official corporate "rival" for Bulma in the person of Karen Starr and Starrware.

Delta would probably make more sense for that universe, though, given she could just be explained as a model of Android made by Dr. Hedo after Gamma 1 and 2.

A neat idea I had a while ago is Momoshiki and Kinshiki in DB universe.

They're just strolling about, eating planets and stuff. Until unfortunately they planted a Divine Tree on a Frieza Force controlled planet. Raditz, Nappa, and Vegeta shows up to investigate. They all fight, Momo eats Kin, stomps Nappa and Raditz, but Vegeta eventually ended up getting the W and killed Momo. Vegeta now has a Karma.

Idk my favorite character but considering my favorite verse is TABS I can probable make them on the game and this is how they would be there

Danny Phantom in the Kill la Kill universe would go like this:

Ragyo: How can a weakling like you can stop Shinrai Koketsu? You're not even wearing Life Fibers...
Danny: I just spoke with the ghost of your husband. He wants you to pay for child support.
Proceeds to beat the will of the Primordial life fiber with Ghost physiology+reactive evolution (and other DP-related haxes i forgot), makes sure her ghost is in the thermos and sending her to Walker for world domination and not paying child support bc it's worse in "The Rules".

Again, he's a 2-A Tier character in a room full of Continental/Moon levels so that checks out (5-A for Ragyo and 6-C for Ryuko iirc)...
Story-wise, either Ryuko's dad came back as a ghost and told him to save the world from clothing aliens or Clockwork sent him to Honnouji because Life Fibers sabotaging timelines/dimensions is considered as canon (and a big no-no for both Earth and the GZ). He'll be on Ryuko's side and while he will keep his secret identity, it won't take long for the KLK roster to find out.

Pumpkin Rabbit inside Five Nights at Freddy's

hear me out chat, i think William Afton and him would get along.

in all seriousness, a cartoon rabbit who shifts can turn into an animatronic would probably raise some alarm bells in Utah, especially when an equally unfriendly yellow rabbit is also running around.

tldr; two serial killer rabbits are running around killing people in hurricane utah for the sillies.

now, let's assuming rather than showing up during the middle of the games/current time, and he shows up lets say in the beginning before William was an undead freak, then things get interesting;

most notably, chances are Pumpkin Rabbit gets to both William's and Henry's kids before either of them can kill eachother's kids on accident. due to Pumpkin Rabbit's appearance, and general similarities to fredbear's family diner, this incident likely is pinned on them, and gets the place shut down. which likely makes it so William and Henry don't hate eachother anymore, but both still go down the same paths they do normaly.

William resorts to murdering kids, Henry is a depressed dude who clings on a dying company.

Eventually they would find out about a cartoon rabbit who's been abducting kids, and would likely work together to put him down.

Back