• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favourite character is suddenly attacked by Superman. Who wins and what happens?

I got the idea for this from a similar blog post, made by TriforcePower1. Credit to him, kinda.

Your favourite fictional character(s) is walking down the street when suddenly they are ambushed by none other than the DCEU's version of Superman. He was recently resurrected by the Mother Box, and, as a result, has become mentally unstable and bloodthirsty. Your character must defend themselves, or they will die. What happens?

If it's too difficult to choose just one fictional character, I'd recommend separating them into categories. Such as "favourite comic book character" or "favourite anime character".

Also, I'd personally recommend creating a brief summary of the fight. I.e., "Tom Nook throws a sack at bells as Superman. Unamused, Superman blasts him with heat vision, destroying him immediately."

I'll post my favourite fictional characters on here soon. EDIT: I did it.

Eevee, even when Evoboosted, can't even land an attack before they're oneshot. Umbreo as well as the rest of the Eeveelutions would last slightly longer since they can actually react to attack to most of his attacks, but they're all oneshot as well

Luigi simply sucks Superman into the Poltergust, smashes the device into the ground, then Down Taunts, decimating Kal-El.

Pinkie Pie throws Superman a party, but without the elements or Rainbow Power, if a punch is thrown, she can react, but she can't survive the attack.

Good ones, guys. Here are mine.

Favourite Comic Book Character: The Flash.

As soon as Barry sees any sign of trouble, he whips out his Flash Ring, jumps into his costume, and speedblitzes Supes.

Favourite Movie Character: Thanos.

Assuming that Thanos has all Stones but the Mind Stone on him in that particular instant, Thanos would backhand Superman as soon as he closes in on Thanos. He then blasts Superman with a beam of the Power Stone's energies. If Superman isn't dead, he is unconscious and brutally beaten up. Thanos then snaps his fingers, and Mr. Kent doesn't feel so good...

Favourite Live Action TV Character: The Doctor.

This one actually surprised me. Even if Doc doesn't have his Sonic Screwdriver or TARDIS with him, he can still take down Superman. Superman snaps the 10th Doctor's neck, having his body drop to the ground immediately. Suddenly, he explodes with Regenerationn energy, obliterating Superman effortlessly. He stands up, sees the entire solar system destroyed and thinks to himself "...what the f-"

Favourite Literary Character: Either Hermione Granger or SCP-682.

SCP-682 and Hermione are just casually chatting and having a stroll when Superman drops in and tries to murder them. Superman takes Hermione and throws her into the sun. 682 isn't happy about this. Superman tries to disintegrate him/her/it with heat beams, which makes 682 become solid stone for a brief moment. Now immune to heat beams, 682 proceeds to eat Superman alive.

Favourite Animated TV Character: Rick Sanchez.

Rick, without any of his inventions besides the Portal Gun, tries to trick Superman into going into the Blender Dimension. Even though Superman complied, he survived easily. Out of rage, he flew up to Rick, grabbed him by the throat, freezed him with Freeze Breath and tossed him into space.

Favourite Video Game Character: Dimentio.

As Superman approached, with hatred in his eyes, Dimentio says to himself "screw it" and summons a giant black hole that swallows the multiverse. Superman is clearly deceased.

SCP-682 and Hermione are just casually chatting and having a stroll when Superman drops in and tries to murder them. Superman takes Hermione and throws her into the sun. 682 isn't happy about this. Superman tries to disintegrate him/her/it with heat beams, which makes 682 become solid stone for a brief moment. Now immune to heat beams, 682 proceeds to eat Superman alive.

The idea of 682 just having a casual stroll with Hermione is too entertaining

Robot972 said:

The idea of 682 just having a casual stroll with Hermione is too entertaining

Precisely why I included it. I'd imagine them talking about some ordinary topic, like someone's garden or the formation of the clouds.

Well, DMC4 Dante would get initially blitzed, then proceeds to Stop Time and slice Superman in half with Yamato's Durability Negation

Dante already won against him in a far weaker version, it's in their profiles, so yeah

TriforcePower1 said:
ShadeTheNarwhal said:
I got the idea for this from a similar blog post, made by TriforcePower1. Credit to him, kinda.
Thanks, but these kinds of things have been here for a long time, I just copied them lol
Oh frick, I didn't know that. Regrettably, I haven't been too into the social aspect of this place.

Back