• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Extended Universe Revisions

Didn't snyder cut flash reverse time by going faster than the speed of light and far beyond the speed of light?

I didn't see reversal in his profile. As he did it twice once by going light speed or FTL to amplify to motherbox to revive superman and when the world got destroyed when he stated he needs to go faster than light and far beyond the speed of light to reverse the effects. Which should be FTL+ or Atleast FTL+.

when he stated he needs to go faster than light and far beyond the speed of light to reverse the effects. Which should be FTL+ or Atleast FTL+.
No, that’s not how it works. To be FTL+, you have to be 10-100x FTL.

He stated FTL then far beyond FTL.
Ik what he stated but I'm literally going by how the Wiki handles it, some unknown value that's far beyond just ftl is just going to be labled as FTL likely far higher because there's no actually value to input for how far beyond ftl he is

I think the furthest you could honestly push it is "At least FTL likely Far Higher" and that "at least" does make a big difference

Also I think Snyderverse Wonder Woman warrants an "at least" for fighting Doomsday and Steppenwolf, since the High 7-A feat itself is already a low-ball for MoS Superman and Zod'

Plus someone unlock Batman for a Snyder key with additional gadgets, including the gauntlets that blocked Superman's Heat Vision

Last edited:
Back