• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Extended Universe Revisions

Snydervererse Flash should something along the lines of "Relativistic+ in combat normally, up to at least FTL at full speed (went far beyond SoL)" since he has his rule not to break light speed

Flash speed should relativistic +/ FTL...since he did move in that speed and because it's a personal restriction doesnt mean he cant move at such speed with ease

Also Aquaman seemed to only hurt Steppenwolf with AoE attack and plus when his armour is broken in the Snyder Cut so he should just be High 7-A probably.

That's fairly true but i think superman could've done it alone except it would've taken him a greater amount strength...
Why? We see Supes visibly struggle even with cyvorg weakening the boxes
.we dont know just how much it takes from zeus to fire those lightning bolts, from what we saw in Wonder woman it takes a lot from Ares to fire lightning bolts at Diana, and his last one got him pretty exhausted even if that was a weak Ares. Zeus unlike thor takes time to build up energies to release lightning bolts.
Ares was blatantly weakened during WW so that’s ifrelevant

Zeus doesn’t seem to need to build up energies since we see him just throw those out in both cuts
I agree Zeus is clearly more powerful since he did that alone, but i dont think the difference should be large enough to get him a likely higher even if it gets him to an island level
Supes is already likely higher and Zeus is >> hun

Not sure what you’re trying to say there

In both continuities he’s miles above everyone by this point and there’s nothing pointing to an opposite viewpoint

So I'm guessing WW and Aquaman would have this instead for their Snyder Cut key.

Wonder Woman:
Attack Potency: Building level+
(Vastly superior to most, if not all, Amazons, who have fought Parademons. Destroyed the top of a Church), likely far higher (Barely fought against an extremely casual Ares) | Large Mountain level (Comparable, if not superior, to Aquaman. Killed Ares when he was weakened. Comparable to Superman. Sliced Doomsday's arm with her sword. Briefly held her own against a resurrected Superman, although she was clearly outmatched) | Large Mountain level

Aquaman:
Attack Potency:
Large Mountain level (Fought Steppenwolf head on and kept up with him. Comparable to Wonder Woman in strength. Fought against Orm who was comparable to him and can cause tsunamis that can topple aircraft carriers and leave a large junk of trash on land as a warning shot), likely higher with the Trident of Atlantis (His new Trident of Atlantis is far superior to his old Quindent, as it broke Orm's trident which broke his old Quindent. The Trident of Atlantis seemingly sank Atlantis and dried up the Sahara Desert. Controlled Karathen) | Large Mountain level

I noticed how many Snyder Cut key justifications I left blank, so how about this?

Wonder Woman:
(Vastly superior to most, if not all, Amazons, who have fought Parademons. Destroyed the top of a Church), likely far higher (Barely fought against an extremely casual Ares) | Large Mountain level (Comparable, if not superior, to Aquaman. Killed Ares when he was weakened. Comparable to Superman. Sliced Doomsday's arm with her sword. Briefly held her own against a resurrected Superman, although she was clearly outmatched) | Large Mountain level (Held her own against Steppenwolf and even managed to decapitated him with her sword)

Aquaman:
Attack Potency:
Large Mountain level (Fought Steppenwolf head on and kept up with him. Comparable to Wonder Woman in strength. Fought against Orm who was comparable to him and can cause tsunamis that can topple aircraft carriers and leave a large junk of trash on land as a warning shot), likely higher with the Trident of Atlantis (His new Trident of Atlantis is far superior to his old Quindent, as it broke Orm's trident which broke his old Quindent. The Trident of Atlantis seemingly sank Atlantis and dried up the Sahara Desert. Controlled Karathen) | Large Mountain level (Just as powerful as in the theatrical cut. Stabbed Steppenwolf with his Quindent after his armor broke)

Cyborg:
Attack Potency:
At most Large Mountain level (Harmed Steppenwolf with plasmablasts, contributed to separating the Mother Boxes, which also required sizeable effort from Superman) | At most Large Mountain level (Just as powerful as in the theatrical cut)

Steppenwolf:
Attack Potency:
At least Large Mountain level (Fought the entire Justice League head-on. Capable of defeating Wonder Woman and Aquaman. Should be comparable to Doomsday). Can ignore some durability with the Electro-Axe (Can turn people into Parademons) | At least Large Mountain level (Just as powerful as in the theatrical cut). Can ignore some durability with the Electro-Axe

I noticed how many Snyder Cut key justifications I left blank, so how about this?

Wonder Woman:
(Vastly superior to most, if not all, Amazons, who have fought Parademons. Destroyed the top of a Church), likely far higher (Barely fought against an extremely casual Ares) | Large Mountain level (Comparable, if not superior, to Aquaman. Killed Ares when he was weakened. Comparable to Superman. Sliced Doomsday's arm with her sword. Briefly held her own against a resurrected Superman, although she was clearly outmatched) | Large Mountain level (Held her own against Steppenwolf and even managed to decapitated him with her sword)

Aquaman:
Attack Potency:
Large Mountain level (Fought Steppenwolf head on and kept up with him. Comparable to Wonder Woman in strength. Fought against Orm who was comparable to him and can cause tsunamis that can topple aircraft carriers and leave a large junk of trash on land as a warning shot), likely higher with the Trident of Atlantis (His new Trident of Atlantis is far superior to his old Quindent, as it broke Orm's trident which broke his old Quindent. The Trident of Atlantis seemingly sank Atlantis and dried up the Sahara Desert. Controlled Karathen) | Large Mountain level (Just as powerful as in the theatrical cut. Stabbed Steppenwolf with his Quindent after his armor broke)

Cyborg:
Attack Potency:
At most Large Mountain level (Harmed Steppenwolf with plasmablasts, contributed to separating the Mother Boxes, which also required sizeable effort from Superman) | At most Large Mountain level (Just as powerful as in the theatrical cut)

Steppenwolf:
Attack Potency:
At least Large Mountain level (Fought the entire Justice League head-on. Capable of defeating Wonder Woman and Aquaman. Should be comparable to Doomsday). Can ignore some durability with the Electro-Axe (Can turn people into Parademons) | At least Large Mountain level (Just as powerful as in the theatrical cut). Can ignore some durability with the Electro-Axe
I think it's all good now.....But how come steppy's axe can ignore durability?

Wonder Woman:

Aquaman:
Attack Potency:

Cyborg:
Attack Potency:

Steppenwolf:
Attack Potency:
And when did cyborg harm steppenwolf

I mean, has it been deflected before? Though I think I should remove that for Snyder Cut since it didn't do shit to Supes.
Yeah and also for the theatrical cut, It couldnt do nothing to Diana's Shield, and it affects materials the same every other materials do, no showing from the TC that it ignores durability...unlike Diana's blade that casually sliced through doomsday.

It knocked him back a couple of times, though I don't think he necessarily damaged him.
I think that should be enough to give him that tier, but shouldnt he get higher with technological manipulation since his dad confirms he control all of earth's weaponry and nuclear codes.

I think that should be enough to give him that tier, but shouldnt he get higher with technological manipulation since his dad confirms he control all of earth's weaponry and nuclear codes.
Uh, was that a Snyder Cut thing only or was it in Theatrical Cut as well?

Back