• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your character runs a dating gauntlet: FC/OC edition

Your favorite character gets stuck in an Outerversal dating gameshow, and the only way for them to escape is to score a date with one of the three lovely contestants. Choose three random characters, to be those contestants, and then comment which one your favorite character is the most likely to walk home with tonight.

Not my character but gonna go with Raging Alcoholic, Sex Addicted, and Eternally Tortured on a Cosmic Scale, Pony. Using her Speak key as its how she is currently.

Landed on characters all with Tier 9 keys....poor bastards lol.

Wood Knight - She's a pony. One with a lot of mental baggage, that would probably try cougaring him. Don't this working, ever.

Fish Spider - Even though Blackjack is a deviant with serious issues I can't see her purposely trying to score with a radioactive spider...even at her worst and most depraved.

Eldigan Lionheart - Same as Wood Knight only this time smarter.

Blackjack remains forever alone as it is decreed.

Last edited:
Gonna go with the child in his dad's body (not to be confused with said dad, who's also on that page).

Etheric - I can see this going oh so many ways but dating isn't one of them.

Dericka - Now this is far more likely, they have similar ideals and all.

Atripos - Ah, it's Will's mom from another Multiverse.

In conclusion Will and Dericka get to know each other well and eventually date, while Will has to ask Lorelei if Atripos was her in disguise.

let's go with peppy because she's probably the most desperate character in my verse when it comes to love and also bisexual so that gives her more opportunities

cell (starcross) - somebody who doesn't like the company of others not exactly great when it comes to trying to get together. considering peppy hates how pedantic the regime can be, wanting everything to be "perfect" and uh... yeah i don't think this will go well o.e

puppysmiles - Uh n-NO! NO THANK YOU!

the stranger - somebody whose personality changes so could he be someone peppy might fancy but then the next day doesn't fancy at all? i don't know if peppy would be able to keep up, peppy doesn't really enjoy fighting and as soon as he finds out the stranger has ended anyone's lives she's gonna be like "**** this shit i'm out"

peppy remains alone, continues watching neon and blaze do their job. a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶r̶e̶a̶m̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶

puppysmiles - Uh n-NO! NO THANK YOU!
Puppy would probably just let her win but wouldn't understand what was going on, I emphasize this but shes really stupid even considering her age. Her Nightmare Moon possessed form would end up killing Peppy because shes a spiteful little asshole thats still literally made up of Overpowered Matter Fusing gas.

I was going to reroll with Blackjack again but in doing that I feel I'd have to make an obnoxiously long, tl;dr, spoiler, and mature content ridden paragraph on why she's the most absolutely messed up 3D character on the site. But I won't do that again.

I'll save everyone the depression/madness and say shes likely the least likely qualified character with a completed profile on the wiki to result in a win. Take what you consider the most messed up a character can get emotionally and reconsider those standards because the emotional baggage this stupid horse carries in her narrative probably blows them out of the water.

This seems like something alice flynn would be convinced to do by her sister out of boredom

Amalric would be very confusing to her with the only interesting thing being how he could be so strong yet so cowardly, though she would absolutely love gyshuun em

The blackmont lich definitely wins, having a very intelligent and powerful lover that has an army of undead to fight with and against would be a dream come true for her

Argus (god genesis) would just be boring, with the only interest being the strength of his divinity

So the lichs leave together (with possibly gyshuun em as a patron god) and proceed to do everything two monsters like them would do

Not exactly my favorite character per say, but I’d already been working on Umia Tenebera’s profile before coming across this and still have it up sooooo....

Here goes.

First up,

Tessera would actually be a pretty good match for her, given that they both have a high level of experience with pain and torment alongside an inherently ethereal nature, however, she’s (physically speaking) too young for Umia.

Second up, oh boy...

The Subjects for the Russian Sleep Experiment would not be Umia’s type at all for....quite a few reasons, namely their utter insanity and the fact that she’d want to put them out of their misery due to their very nature.

Third up, we have....

Shiryu Rain, who would be the lucky winner due to his passion for learning, hard work ethic, and his troubled past being relatable to her. Plus there’s the fact that she’d appreciate his high level of knowledge and willingness to help others.

So Umia and Shiryu would walk home peacefully and nonchalantly, basically conversing quietly about various topics the whole way.

Back