• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FC/OC "Ruler of the Streets" 9-C Tournament Hub [All Slots Filled]

Welcome everyone, to the 2023/2024 "Ruler of the Streets" 9-C Tournament! (Also Merry Christmas!)

Over the next however long this goes on, we're going to be bringing in the best street fighters from around FC/OC (& VS Battles Wiki) to fight in a brutal street fighting tournament where only the strongest and most skilled will survive.

The Rules:
  1. Hax can go up to Low-Mid (Such as Low-Mid regen). All one-shot hax (BFR, Death Manipulation, ect) are not allowed, though exceptions might be made depending on how the hax works
  2. AP range for the tournament is 1 KJ - 7 KJ. No exceptions (unless you ask super duper nicely)
  3. No guns or bows allowed. However, weapons such as swords, knives, and clubs are okay
  4. Both sides have basic prior knowledge
  5. Speed is equal for all matches
  6. Opponents will start 15 meters away
  7. Each fight takes place in a dark alleyway
  8. For each fight, the following weapons will be laying scattered on the ground. Either fighter can pick them up and use them in the match
  9. Standard Tournament Bracket. There will be a match for 3rd place
  10. All matches that aren't stomps will be added to character profiles
  11. 2 characters can be submitted per person and 2 characters per verse
  12. Calcs for AP must be included for your character to be added
  13. I would prefer this to mainly be FC/OC characters, though I will allow VS Battles Wiki characters to be submitted as well
I know I don't have the best record with keeping tournaments alive, but my life has a lot less going on now than it did for the 8-B tournament, so I should be capable of keeping this one alive for far longer.

Now with all that out of the way, let the tournament begin!

Contestants:
  1. Batman (DEATH BATTLE!) (2nd Key) (3.735 KJ)
  2. Taokaka (DEATH BATTLE!) (3.735 KJ)
  3. The Player (Project Zomboid) (3 - 3.9 KJ)
  4. Ramen (Ramen!) (>1 KJ)
  5. Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th) (1st Key) (1.613 KJ)
  6. The Eviler (TEFS Remake) (1.15 KJ)
  7. Jeff The Killer (MrCreepyPasta Series) (4.583 KJ)
  8. Impostor (Avocado Animations) (Gun Restricted) (3.735 KJ)
  9. Johanna (World of Projections) (1st Key, 9-A abilities & bows restricted) (3.99 KJ)
  10. Labolas (World of Projections) (2nd Key, High 7-A ability restricted) (>3.99 KJ)
  11. Figure (DOORS) (1.15 KJ)
  12. Red Stickmen (FU verse) (1st Key, Weapons Restricted) (3.735 KJ)
  13. Seeker (Monstrosity) (3.735 KJ)
  14. Lois Lane (My Adventures With Superman) (1.288 KJ)
  15. Thumper (Lethal Company) (3 - 3.9 KJ)
  16. Rocky Dozer (2046: Prime) (2.2 KJ)
All Participants are in! The matches will be as follows:

Round 1:
Batman (DEATH BATTLE!) vs Thumper (Lethal Company) (Stomp; Batman Won)
Johanna (World of Projections) vs Rocky Dozer (2046: Prime) (Grace; Johanna Won)
Impostor (Avocado Animations) vs The Eviler (TEFS Remake) (Grace; The Eviler Won)
Red Stickmen (FU verse) vs Ramen (Ramen!) (Grace; Ramen Won)
Taokaka (DEATH BATTLE!) vs Jeff The Killer (MrCreepyPasta Series) (Grace; Jeff Won)
The Player (Project Zomboid) vs Seeker (Monstrosity) (Grace; The Player Won)
Lois Lane (My Adventures With Superman) vs Figure (DOORS) (Grace; The Figure Won)
Labolas (World of Projections) vs Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th) (Grace; Labolas Won)

Last edited:
Batman and Taokaka (Both scales around 3.735009808 KJ)

Batman and Taokaka (Both scales around 3.735009808 KJ)
Both added and the Death Battle verse is no longer allowed

I have Ramen. He’s 1 KJ, but he upscales a hell of a lot from the calculation, so he should be fine.
His Immortality seems incrediby busted so I'm not too sure about him. Also its a hard cap at 2 KJ
Since VS Battles Wiki characters are allowed;
Part 2 Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th) (1,644 KJ) (He isn't far away from 2 KJ, I guess he can enter, right? I'd like to see how well he does in this tournament)
The Player (Project Zomboid) (3 KJ to 3,9 KJ) (9-C version)
Sorry, but its a hard limit at 2 KJ. The Player is fine though and will be added

His Immortality seems incrediby busted so I'm not too sure about him. Also its a hard cap at 2 KJ
1: Wouldn’t “basic prior knowledge” give his opponent prior knowledge about the resurrection? So they can try to settle for incapacitation or something?

2: The dude practically no-sells 1 KJ, he shouldn’t be that far from 2 KJ.

1: Wouldn’t “basic prior knowledge” give his opponent prior knowledge about the resurrection? So they can try to settle for incapacitation or something?

2: The dude practically no-sells 1 KJ, he shouldn’t be that far from 2 KJ.
Eh, should be fine then. Added

Well, I guess this version of him would be fine;
Remake Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th) (Possibly 6,4 KJ) (After watching the video I figured the thickness of the floor was similar to a manhole cover's thickness. And oak is the most common type of wood used in these floors)
Looks okay. We should also make a CRT to get that feat added to his profile. But for now I'll include it & Add Jason

Screw it.
1.15 Kilojoules. His feat was very casual and he has immortality type 2, so he should be able to compete with the others.

Change of plans everyone

I decided to switch the AP range from 2 -12 KJ to 1 - 7 KJ instead. This way, all of the characters currently submitted in are still accepted, and more 9-C characters can be added, as there is a lot more FC/OC characters in just the 1 - 2 KJ range than I think there are in the 2 - 12 KJ range

So with that said...

Screw it.
1.15 Kilojoules. His feat was very casual and he has immortality type 2, so he should be able to compete with the others.
Added
Added, but I'm 99.9% confident that close to none of those stories are canon to each other

The first one is canon to all of them, but I don't think "Jeff the Killer Part 2" and "Jeff is Back" are connected. I don't think they even have the same writer. Same with the Jane stories. And the creepypasta collection version of the character isn't canon to the OG story

I'm still adding him, just wanted to point that out to you
Well, I guess this version of him would be fine;
Remake Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th) (Possibly 6,4 KJ) (After watching the video I figured the thickness of the floor was similar to a manhole cover's thickness. And oak is the most common type of wood used in these floors)
With the new AP limit, do you want me to swap out Reboot Jason for OG Jason?

Last edited:
I have plenty of people, actually.
  • Johanna - 7980.94 Joules in the second key, first one is 3990 like the others but also probably not very fitting here
  • Jo - 3990.47 Joules
  • Labolas/Viola - 3990.47 Joules, higher with his power
  • David - 3990.47 Joules (He resurrects but you can just KO him)
  • John Killian Johnson - (He's just baseline superhuman so probably >1600 Joules)

I have plenty of people, actually.
  • Johanna - 7980.94 Joules in the second key, first one is 3990 like the others but also probably not very fitting here
  • Jo - 3990.47 Joules
  • Labolas/Viola - 3990.47 Joules, higher with his power
  • David - 3990.47 Joules (He resurrects but you can just KO him)
  • John Killian Johnson - (He's just baseline superhuman so probably >1600 Joules)
All of them seem fine, though some of Johanna's more powerful attacks would need to be restricted

Each person can only submit 2 characters and only 2 characters per verse is allowed, so what 2 characters do you want in the most?

John might get more feats in the future so I'd say Johanna and Labolas, second key for both, since Jo and David don't have much written material.

John might get more feats in the future so I'd say Johanna and Labolas, second key for both, since Jo and David don't have much written material.
Johanna's 2nd key goes above the now allowed 7 KJ, so we'd have to use her first key if that's okay with you

Johanna's 2nd key goes above the now allowed 7 KJ, so we'd have to use her first key if that's okay with you
Sure, Jo's a much better fighter but her profile's got actual feats on it rather than just claims so that seems fairer to me.

have they

Lol if I rushed a story I'm writing I'd have the perfect guy for this. Not gonna but it'd be funny

Added, but I'm 99.9% confident that close to none of those stories are canon to each other

The first one is canon to all of them, but I don't think "Jeff the Killer Part 2" and "Jeff is Back" are connected. I don't think they even have the same writer. Same with the Jane stories. And the creepypasta collection version of the character isn't canon to the OG story

I'm still adding him, just wanted to point that out to you
They are "canon" on that guy's timeline, which is what the profile analyzes. Some stories even seem to have been created specifically for that timeline ("Jane the Killer", although written by a different author from that of "Jeff the Killer Vs. Jane the Killer", was created to fit with this last mentioned story, given the references that appear in this prequel. "Jeff the Killer Vs. Jane the Killer" although it has an unknown author whom MrCreepyPasta refers to as LogoMausoleum, apparently it was created specifically for MrCreepyPasta's channel, , since it is the oldest record of that creepypasta, and on the web there are no older records of that story or information about that author). It's supposed to be a timeline that brings together some stories that fit together (Unfortunately, and even though it would fit well into the timeline, MrCreepyPasta said that Jeff's fight with SlenderMan is not canon for his Jeff the Killer chronology 😭 ). Anyway, I wanted to bring the Jeff the Killer OG to this tournament, but he only scales to 375 Joules.
And the creepypasta collection version of the character isn't canon to the OG story
The Right on Time author references Jeff's "infamous" origin in one of his Tumblr posts, a publication in which he talks about the Right on Time story and his thoughts on Jeff.

"He’s a brutal deranged maniac, and though his (infamous) origin is tragic, he should not be a sympathetic figure."

They are "canon" on that guy's timeline, which is what the profile analyzes. Some stories even seem to have been created specifically for that timeline ("Jane the Killer", although written by a different author from that of "Jeff the Killer Vs. Jane the Killer", was created to fit with this last mentioned story, given the references that appear in this prequel. "Jeff the Killer Vs. Jane the Killer" although it has an unknown author whom MrCreepyPasta refers to as LogoMausoleum, apparently it was created specifically for MrCreepyPasta's channel, , since it is the oldest record of that creepypasta, and on the web there are no older records of that story or information about that author). It's supposed to be a timeline that brings together some stories that fit together (Unfortunately, and even though it would fit well into the timeline, MrCreepyPasta said that Jeff's fight with SlenderMan is not canon for his Jeff the Killer chronology 😭 ). Anyway, I wanted to bring the Jeff the Killer OG to this tournament, but he only scales to 375 Joules.

The Right on Time author references Jeff's "infamous" origin in one of his Tumblr posts.

"He’s a brutal deranged maniac, and though his (infamous) origin is tragic, he should not be a sympathetic figure."
Interesting, did not know that. Jeff lore is weird

Shame the tournament isn't 9-B or up, but with the weapons in the area, I could insert bare-handed Red Stickman (as without the weapons, he wouldn't have almost any arsenal left). As for their calc, they can fight lions and wouldn't have a problem of Slashing a human body off at the waist, so 3.735 KJ.

So do the Red Stickmen. They have Wall Level dura but still, with characters like The Eviler and Ramen being only 1 KJ, it's still very unfair.
That did slip past me

Granted, Red Stickman's drability feat would still only be Street level, so that's more so just a case of incorrect tiering

Should Red Stickmen be removed until that's fixed?

Back