• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The FC/OC Low 7-B Tournament: Hub

would EE also be a bit much since its kind of an instant win option which i've banned?
Possibly, but its limited in range plus regen can circumvent that. Oh and megaton amount is simply 3 megatons.
I'm making another character within the same world as the character I proposed, so if EE is too much the one im making now won't have that

Last edited:
No there are still quite a bit! Like I said I’m allowing people to submit ocs that aren’t theirs, unsure on if that’s allowed but I’m pretty sure it’s fine
Put me somewhere. I'll choose my character by next Monday
oh yeah I’m gonna quote this person just to remind them that I still have their spot reserved so they should probably get their character ready by today

Oh yeah one final side note
If we don’t hit 16 characters by Thursday I’ll probably bump it up to 3 per verse so people can get one last character in

ok so the fact that his entire backstory is based around finding a tourney to compete in is pretty funny i'll give you that, whats his AP?

how about this?

how about this?
oh yeah what is this dudes ap

would dungeons and dragons haxes be too much?

also im probably gonna make a goofy ass oc so i can have one last sub so that'll be neato

some of the hacks like BFR are only effective against certain types of creatures such as zombies or fey, so they won't play a huge factor

ig it really just depends on your own judgement though, as I'm not the one making the tournament and thus can't really decide if he's to haxy or not

well I'll probably accept Adam, I did want to make a character myself as I stated earlier. So if I get around to that I'll add them

Back