• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The FC/OC Low 7-B Tournament: Hub

Y'know, why have all these VS Battle Wiki only tournaments? Let's try one with ONLY FC/OC Wiki characters!

Within a simple field spanning as far as the eye can see. Stands a stick figure wearing a top hat

“Come one, come all!” the figure says, “Welcome to the grassland’s annual fighting tournament! Here, sixteen contestants will compete in a double elimination tournament full of sparring matches, abilities, and best of all, fun!…

let’s just hope no one dies, okay?”

Tournament Rules
  • As the name implies, characters must be Low 7-B, given how small the AP range is, there is no cap to the AP.
    • The character's attack potency value must also be listed when you make your submissions
  • Also as the name implies, I will only accept characters on FC/OC Battles Wiki
  • Speed will be equalized for all matches
  • The hax cap is Mid-High
  • Matches will take place on an open field, and fighters will be 50 meters apart
  • Fights must end in death, knockouts, or BFR
  • Up to three submissions per user, and two characters per verse
  • SBA for anything I didn't mention
Our Roster

The Bracket
Round 1:
FU Plus-Droid vs Bryan
Adam vs GGesom
Kai vs Cinner
Dr. Evil Skeleton Man vs Seelkadoom the Hedgehog
Jeffrey vs Siiva!MissingNo
Gergy vs Leonardo Alcantara Aguirre
Alexander Durham vs Laser Frog
MissingNo vs Abliter

Last edited:
Well, if shields were forbidden, Plus-droid's durability is somewhere bellow the middle of city level. laser Frog's tiers strongly vary, but I would also say durability between small city level / city level.

If droids durability is in the middle of city and not small city then we can’t allow them

laser frog should be fine if they only have small city dura though

Alright. Could weaker armor-platting Plus-droid participate, having lowered durability at the small city level? I could add it as an armor key, since Plus-droid's offensive is ideal for small city level.

Just because it's funny

Just because it's funny
What a perfect candidate, and he is Low 7-B too, there is nooo wayyy he would decimate everyoneee

How about changing the rules into 'everyone participating VS Burger King'

But... Laser Frog's Key 4 would perhaps be a good match against Burger King (with access to multiversal portals), both using hax clones could be interesting

oh yeah idk if its morally correct to submit profiles that arent yours to fc/oc tournaments but if you want to use your second/third submission on a Low 7-B profile you just really like then be my guest. we'll need as many suggestions are possible

6.03 Megatons.

You can disable all things above Low 7-B if you want.

Back