• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You Have One Chance To Convince Us Your Waifu/Husbando is Cool/Hot/Pretty

She is like... ten....

And mine is... she is 16, tho her adult self is best waifu anyway.

Kurokami-medaka-full-11429201
my waifu

@Theglassman

Micaiah >>>>> Jill bruh.

Also, kudos for choosing Oliver ovo

Best husbando no question

Reinhard Sitting
Hi! Wanna play?

Reinhard
THE BEST HUSBANDO EVER

No homo, but damn..
Reinhard is too badass for this thread.

He has transcended this thread's topic

She is like... ten....

And mine is... she is 16, tho her adult self is best waifu anyway.

Kurokami-medaka-full-11429201
my waifu

I could make a dumb joke, but it's too dumb and inappropriate even for me. All I can say is that anime people never look their age, and I was younger than her at the time.

@Monarch why, are you afraid that all the Breinhard followers will be lead astray by the other waifus?

The thot robot has failed you in your assignment.

Eyes Emoji
You thought I was only yours to control? Foolish mortal.

Back