• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slay the Princess profile creation thread

Considering it's not just the soul/mind being regenerated.
Afaik, no
High-Godly: The ability to regenerate after the erasure of body, mind, soul, and at least one other fundamental aspect of a character's existence
The Long Quiet would need to be absorbed and erased and then come back to get High Godly. Just having his soul come back constantly is Mid-Godly.

Afaik, no

The Long Quiet would need to be absorbed and erased and then come back to get High Godly. Just having his soul come back constantly is Mid-Godly.
But the soul/mind here is more fundamental than the concept since it governs the existence of the concept. Also was it said he was being absorbed? AFAIK It was only his soul fading out of existence and coming back into existence until he decides to stop existing entirely by just letting it happen.

But the soul/mind here is more fundamental than the concept since it governs the existence of the concept.
I don't think so in this case, since until TLQ is absorbed the concept of his existence would still be there. It only fades once he stops fighting and h3 can't come back anymore after that point.

Also was it said he was being absorbed?
The Multitude's many feelers were missing with his body and he was feeling the same constant joy/loss euphoria from the previous options. If she's not absorbing him I don't know what else it could be, since the end result is that both are destroyed from the event and everything ceases.

I don't think so in this case, since until TLQ is absorbed the concept of his existence would still be there. It only fades once he stops fighting and h3 can't come back anymore after that point.

The Multitude's many feelers were missing with his body and he was feeling the same constant joy/loss euphoria from the previous options. If she's not absorbing him I don't know what else it could be, since the end result is that both are destroyed from the event and everything ceases.
But his entire existence (he is a concept so it's not the concept that makes up his existence but him entirely existing as that concept) here is being equated to his soul/consciousness which is clearly being erased and coming back into existence repeatedly.

Last edited:
But his entire existence here is being equated to his soul/consciousness which is clearly being erased and coming back into existence repeatedly.

cnrAEdu.png
He either indefinitely chooses to exist or lets his consciousness (soul) fade away entirely without it coming back.

But his entire existence here is being equated to his soul/consciousness
His souk is destroyed but his mind and concept seem to remain until the end. Which is where he's regenerating from.

Though we can ask others for input and what they think rather than go back and forth a bunch

His souk is destroyed but his mind and concept seem to remain until the end. Which is where he's regenerating from.

Though we can ask others for input and what they think rather than go back and forth a bunch
But this isn't really what's happening? The consciousness here IS the soul. When his soul gets forced back into existence you have the option for your consciousness to fade away forever just like how the soul was being faded away. These two are being equated to each other. While letting himself endlessly regenerate is considered as him continuing to "exist" as he keeps coming back into existence while letting his soul/consciousness fade away is considered as him stopping to exist entirely by no longer regenerating. As these encompass his general existence and it stopping to come into existence makes his existence fade away forever, it would include the concept he actually exists as.

This is my final say on this ig.

Ignoring the high-tier stuff...

Like 75% of this profile is unreferenced, I know I'm kinda bonkers when it comes to referencing things, but none of the stats are referenced and thats just like... a pet peeve of mine. People reference the hell out of the PnA and leave every other section to rot.

It otherwise looks fine to me, ignoring the fact I'm nowhere near qualified to speak on tier 1 stuff, but yeah.

Like 75% of this profile is unreferenced, I know I'm kinda bonkers when it comes to referencing things, but none of the stats are referenced and thats just like... a pet peeve of mine. People reference the hell out of the PnA and leave every other section to rot.
I guess that is a valid concern. Though it not entirely sure how to source it other than just mentioning what path it comes from.

I guess that is a valid concern. Though it not entirely sure how to source it other than just mentioning what path it comes from.
Looking at the profile the references already on it should be fine, it's just a case of memory and copy/paste.

From what I got the only real way for them to get Low 1-A is through Absolute Reality. But the fact that the Endless Cycle was split by the Narrator contradicts that idea and basically nerfs the scaling into just the dancing statement which wouldn't give them High 1-B/Low 1-A on its own. Which is where the contradiction part is coming from I think.

From what I got the only real way for them to get Low 1-A is through Absolute Reality. But the fact that the Endless Cycle was split by the Narrator contradicts that idea and basically nerfs the scaling into just the dancing statement which wouldn't give them High 1-B/Low 1-A on its own. Which is where the contradiction part is coming from I think.
Only 1-A requires non interaction but I guess it may be enough for 1-A in a vacuum but isnt enough for low 1-A. So if 1-A is contradicted then no unique tiers for it.

I see, but wouldn't that just scale the Narrator to them, or above them? I don't see how it's a contradiction that they got split by a powerful being.

Narrator is bound by the cycle since he's afraid of death.
Being affected by something doesn't automatically make you below it though. Plenty of characters are bound by space-time, but can still destroy all of space-time for example. It doesn't mean they are low tier, it just means their abilities scale higher than their state of being.

I see, but wouldn't that just scale the Narrator to them, or above them?
Due to how interactions work, the Narrator being lower in scale to them but still interacting makes it unusable.

Only 1-A requires non interaction but I guess it may be enough for 1-A in a vacuum but isnt enough for low 1-A. So if 1-A is contradicted then no unique tiers for it.
I get it then. The feat would be 1-A or better, but because of the Endless Cycle it's not meta-fictional so it's not useable for a main tier justification.

Being affected by something doesn't automatically make you below it though.
For the new Tier 1-A stuff there's a forced non-interaction clause in place. So a non 1-A character in most circumstances cannot interact with a 1-A character in any capacity. Since it's a hard R>F thing now.

I see, that's a shame. So in that case, The Stranger 2-A, The Multitude Low 1-C, The Shifting Mound Low 1-C, and Absolute Reality would be 1-C?

I see, that's a shame. So in that case, The Stranger 2-A, The Multitude Low 1-C, The Shifting Mound Low 1-C, and Absolute Reality would be 1-C?
Currently we have the Multitude at 2-A -> Shifting Mound at Low 1-C (5D) -> Absolute Reality at most 6D

We never decided to tier the Stranger and I'm not sure what she would actually be. But I'm not entirely sure if she'd be 2-A or not. I guess if she was then yeah, it would go Stranger (2A) -> Multitude (Low 1-C) -> Shifting Mound (Low 1-C) -> Absolute Reality (1-C)

Hold the damn phone-- why are we even considering dropping profiles if the verse is going to be steadily updated not even four days after the thread was made?

I thought we didn’t have a confirmed update yet?
Hold the damn phone-- why are we even considering dropping profiles if the verse is going to be steadily updated not even four days after the thread was made?
The update came out of nowhere, the creators dropped it saying it was a small taste of what they have been working on. I didn't realize it would have whole new dialogue until I watched a video.

Back