• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You get reincarnated as anos voldigoad because random bullshit goes brr. What shenanigans do you get yourself into?

half a year ago I had a dream where I was an anos voldigoad and stood in line for bread in the store, and some man decided to go further out of line, I told him to keep the line, and he threatened me, and I had to tell him that I am Anos Voldigoad and, as proof, destroyed the neighboring house along with the inhabitants with the Gio Graze, after which he was convinced of my strength and I successfully resurrected the inhabitants with ingal and recreated that house with iris, after which I bought bread and went home to play cs

half a year ago I had a dream where I was an anos voldigoad and stood in line for bread in the store, and some man decided to go further out of line, I told him to keep the line, and he threatened me, and I had to tell him that I am Anos Voldigoad and, as proof, destroyed the neighboring house along with the inhabitants with the Gio Graze, after which he was convinced of my strength and I successfully resurrected the inhabitants with ingal and recreated that house with iris, after which I bought bread and went home to play cs
bro wut

But the school is his first objective no? Then he's a student (as he should be since iirc he's 1 month old when he reincarnated into the future)
Eh not really, after like 4th volume it's just in the background. He takes the school(mainly his fun club) with him but then he goes alone and saves the world and now is about to show the calm of the sea.

Eh not really, after like 4th volume it's just in the background. He takes the school(mainly his fun club) with him but then he goes alone and saves the world and now is about to show the calm of the sea.
So he's on a field trip, same thing basically

Back