• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yoshikage Kira vs. Frisk (Of Pacifism And Endless Murder) (Voting Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
I'm going to regret this, aren't I?

So, I found out that Bites The Dust is a thing. And while this would actually be pretty awesome against a particular character that isn't on the site yet, I found someone who may be just as good, and just as headache inducing. So, without further ado, let's see which is the superior force in today's match, time reversal or timeline resets.

In the blue corner, we have Yoshikage Kira from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, and in the red corner, we have Frisk from Undertale.

Unit Yoshikage Kira (Kosaku Kawajiri) (Green)
Frisk (1)
-This is a fight to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred.
-Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.

-Neither character are allowed any outside help.

-This fight takes place in the Ruins, giving Frisk the home-court advantage.

-This fight features Kira as "Kosaku Kawajiri," and he has access to both Sheer Heart Attack and Bites The Dust. Frisk also features higher levels of Determination over base and has access to all weapons and equipment.

-Speed is equalized.

With all this being said, let the debate begin!

Shy Guy: 0

Flower Child: 0

Inconclusive: 9 (FoxySonicMaster108, Oleggator, EnderLord8, ApiesDeathbyLazors, Imaginym, Rez, manu_zarri, Bernkastelll, I'm_Blue_daba_dee_daba_die)

Last edited:
Right. Soul destruction bombs mean absoltely nothing since your soul is destroyed in every game over in Undertale.

Ok, so either Frisk uses trial and error from constantly dying to eventually kill or incap Kira (sleep manipulation is apparently a thing), or Kira recognizes that the kid figured out his attck pattern and decides to pull a BtD, which is likely his only win condition.

So, let's first figure out how DT and BtD interact under the implication Kira pulls it off (...partially because I really want to know what happens).

Maybe something like this, unless I'm wrong in how DT works:

Kira grabs Frisk, set BtD and manually activates it, sending him (Kira) to the past with Frisk fated to die, since Kira now knows that Frisk will die by BtD he just decide to ignore the fight and makes sure to avoid meeting Frisk.

Frisk one hour later dies, he comes back with DT and die again later to BtD since he would have gone back to a moment where he was already fated to die by BtD.

This keep repeating giving Kira a win by Incap, since Frisk can do nothing against BtD (unless I'm wrong) and even if Kira meet Frisk he would not desactivate it since he would know that Frisk was fated to die by BtD unlike with Josuke were he desactivate it to protect himself since he did not know if Josuke was going to die or not.

I mean to be fair I don't think Frisk's DT would literally put him at the moment Kira grabs him? It would put him at the save point before anything else, which I'd guess would be before the encounter even happened.

Also how does BtD kill people?

Oh they just explode? Huh, alright.

Frisk could probably just figure out that Kira is the main factor that's causing this if they keep resetting before the BtD takes effect though.

While Kira isn't Acausal and doesn't retain his memories, he was smart enough to figure out that he's been looping as well as guess pretty close the number of times he's been looping. If he has seen enough, he'll eventually just tie Frisk up in his basement for 24 hrs then.

Pretty sure that before it gets to that point Frisk could do a number of things, like just put Kira to sleep considering that involves having the ability to sing, and Frisk can just...do that easily. Not like it'd be hard to stop Kira from doing it.

Jackythejack said:
Pretty sure that before it gets to that point Frisk could do a number of things, like just put Kira to sleep considering that involves having the ability to sing, and Frisk can just...do that easily. Not like it'd be hard to stop Kira from doing it.
And Kira won't do anything why?

I mean he wouldn't know that Frisk singing would put him to sleep? That's a good one. All he knows is that this child can loop...and that's if he figured it out before Frisk can to be fair. I'm just using it as a rebuttal to him tying up Frisk. Frisk has quite a few ways to make that not happen,

Power nullification via staring helps a lot too.

I dunno he just stares at the thing and it's powers don't work as good. Either way not like he can stop the child from singing. Frisk isn't going to do nothing if Kira tries to...do anything to stop them?

Also Frisk can fly with the Jetpack which is super helpful as well. If Frisk gets tied up they could use Heat Up to set the rope on fire once it gets hot enough.

TacticalNuke002 said:
While Kira isn't Acausal and doesn't retain his memories
On this part in particular. It was accepted that the very first time he makes use of BtD he does retain his memories.

Whatever help that may give. Also this seems like a stomp for Frisk.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Its a Jojo character. If you come and start doing stupid shit in front of him, he's going to freak out and bomb the kid.

How does he powernull by staring?
Yea, Kira has literally seen a plant try to murder him before. He's not going to let Frisk do shit.

I'll vote Kira. As long as Kira can Bites The Dusto and reset, it should supersede Reset, so Frisk will respawn with it. Considering Kira was able to recognize his own loop, he'll have a good chance of figuring out what Frisk is up to.

The risk if Frisk just grabs a knife and kills himself prematurely to go back before Bites The Dust was applied, with reset.

But worst comes to worst, tie him up in the basement.

Highly doubt that Kira will be able to tie Frisk up because it's not like Frisk is gonna stand there and take it, and considering Frisk has all weapons and stuff, I'm sure they know how to fight, and Temmie armor is just sorta OP. I dunno how Kira activated Bite the Dust tho so I dunno.

Either way it's not like Frisk would hesitate to kill if they have to. It's just sorta whatever.

I believe Kira takes the win here, Reset is nice and all. But Kira has shown he can recognize time loops with his own Bites the Dust. So, I believe Kira can easily recognize Frisk's loop.

Kira can simply blow up the armor, his knife, etc, then tie them up.

Still find it hard to believe that Frisk would just stand there and do nothing while getting tied up though. Doesn't seem super in character, you know?

Especially when they can still sing and put Kira to sleep.

Frisk punched Flowey in the face when needed. Pacifist Frisk' character isn't just waiting to be killed forever.

How come? It works on people who actively wanted to attack Frisk, after all. And flight makes Frisk a tricky card to actually grab and...tie up.

II Skrublord II said:
Reset is nice and all. But Kira has shown he can recognize time loops with his own Bites the Dust. So, I believe Kira can easily recognize Frisk's loop.
He can"t, Kira can only recognize his own time loop when initially activated, and he only does so due to that being how his powers works.

The thing is, Kira doesn't magically know that his Bites the Dust has been activated. He simply picks up on it, and picks up on it with tremendous accuracy. While it likely won't be as quickly with Frisk, he'd certainly be able to figure it out eventually, similar to how Sans could figure out exactly how many times Frisk had fought against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back