• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yogiri can take a 5th spot ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not sure how (Type 5 > Type 4) > Type 5 alone but whatever. Kriemhild Gretchen (Despite how outdated her profile is) is Acausal. The type isn't specified but it should probably be Type 5.

UKG should probably has type 5 since she is basically Witch form of Goddess Madoka. But UKG already has NEP type 2, so type 5 is unnecessary.

@YungManzi the problem though is people have been arguing that he can death hax opponents with death hax resistance far beyond what he has shown to be able to do in both potency and scope

is because his range only cover ONE Multiverse, doesn't matter if he is also 4-D, he can't reach her with baseline range alone. How is that hard to understand?
I understand what you are saying. I’m just asking why his attack wouldn’t be able to cross the distance with his immeasurable speed?

I understand what you are saying. I’m just asking why his attack wouldn’t be able to cross the distance with his immeasurable speed?

1) He has no feat of his attack reaching other Multiverse.

2) He died immediately due to Madoka's Law hax.

Why does people keeps ignoring Madoka's own offensive hax? I already countered how Madoka deals with Yogurt ID

They are different things one isn’t better than the other. The same difference between void manipulation and causality manipulation.

Dude, are you serious?

@YungManzi the problem though is people have been arguing that he can death hax opponents with death hax resistance far beyond what he has shown to be able to do in both potency and scope
Yogiri has Resistance Negation, so did their opponents resist that as well. If they did then it was probably the ID fans thinking that's Yogiri ignoring the 20 layers of Death resistance meant he ignored 20 layers of resistance to Resistance Negation, which I've seen fans spout, though I think it's wrong.

Also, NEP Type 2 is far better then Acausality Type 5. Acausality Type 5 can be bypassed by Type 2 Concepts, while NEP Type 2 ignores Type 2 Concepts and is pretty much invincible except for the correct NPI.

1) He has no feat of his attack reaching other Multiverse.

2) He died immediately due to Madoka's Law hax.
1) why would he need a feat of doing? If you can cross one 2-A distance why wouldn’t you be able to cross another?
2) no the plot hax would take care of that.

1) why would he need a feat of doing? If you can cross one 2-A distance why wouldn’t you be able to cross another?

Because that's how it works here, no feat (or any indication) means he cannot do it. Yogurt needs to travels beyond infinite distance on 2-A to cross to another Multiverse.

2) no the plot hax would take care of that.

Plot hax ain't gonna save him from getting erased.

Also, NEP Type 2 is far better then Acausality Type 5. Acausality Type 5 can be bypassed by Type 2 Concepts, while NEP Type 2 ignores Type 2 Concepts and is pretty much invincible except for the correct NPI.
That I get, what I don’t get is how interacting with NEP type 2 would scale to interacting with acausality type. Especially since that NEP type 2 character has an acausality that seems to be below both type 4 and 5.

Because that's how it works here, no feat (or any indication) means he cannot do it. Yogurt needs to travels beyond infinite distance on 2-A to cross to another Multiverse.

Plot hax ain't gonna save him from getting erased.
1) that doesn’t answer my question. As far as I’m concerned if you have immeasurable speed you can cross any 4th dimensional distance.
2) explain how that would work.

1) that doesn’t answer my question. As far as I’m concerned if you have immeasurable speed you can cross any 4th dimensional distance.

His Immeasurable/Omnipresence only applies within one Multiverse.

2) explain how that would work.

You are the one who said Plot hax going to save him first? You explain to me how his plot hax prevents him from getting killed.

His Immeasurable/Omnipresence only applies within one Multiverse.

You are the one who said Plot hax going to save him first? You explain to me how his plot hax prevents him from getting killed.
1)yes he is omnipresent in his multiverse but he still has immeasurable speed and that means you are able to travel any 4th dimensional distance
2)ok so madoka kills yogiri with law hax but yogiri rewrites the story so that doesn’t happen

Yogiri's plot hax is plot armour, not plot rewriting. Even if it was, Yogiri can't rewrite the plot if he's erased by Madoka

AFAIK Yogiri's madness hax only works if someone tries to precog

It’s still a combination of fear and madness type 3 hax so she would need to resist both. Ok so he’ll just make it so that his 0.000000001% win con WILL happen with his plot hax.

Also, just a question, but is that really madness manip? I mean, from the looks of it, Darian just began to realize that he is hopeless against Yogiri, and the fact that he cannot escape it, which caused him to turn insane because of the power difference. It doesn't really seem like madness type 3 or smth. But I haven't read ID so ;p

It’s looks like darian was “unconsciously shrieking” and “darian was trembling in terror —the existence of that thing” “he was losing his sanity” sounds like to me that he just looked at him and that he had no idea how to processes it.

I’m voting yogiri if you couldn’t already tell. I don’t see madoka getting past the madness hax and plot hax. I still question her ability to affect yogiri’s acausality because the person she was only able to affect was a person with lesser undefined acausality.

Last edited:
1)yes he is omnipresent in his multiverse but he still has immeasurable speed and that means you are able to travel any 4th dimensional distance.

Except his immeasurable speed is immeasurable speed has no feat travelling beyond 2-A multiverse. So no, he cannot.

2)ok so madoka kills yogiri with law hax but yogiri rewrites the story so that doesn’t happen.

Yogurt ain't coming back from Madoka's law hax as it beyond what he has been faced before. It's NLF to assume it did.

Also Madness hax?

1) She resists UKG curse on daily basis. Witches curse can cause despair to its victim to the point of them committing suicide.

2) Are we keep forgetting that to affect Madoka you gotta affect ALL of her abstraction as well? He ain't affecting Madoka as whole=It won't work on Madoka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back