• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yogiri can take a 5th spot ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this multiple timeline the same as infinite?

Before Madoka's acsension, there are literally infinite numbers of Homura and with each times they travelled back in time, a new set of Multiverse were born. There is also like a small change like "kicking a pebble" can create a new timeline.

Puella cosmology bigger than just 2.

Is this multiple timeline the same as infinite?

Before Madoka's acsension, there are literally infinite numbers of Homura and with each times they travelled back in time, a new set of Multiverse were born. There is also like a small change like "kicking a pebble" can create a new timeline.

Puella cosmology bigger than just 2.
So why people said two multiverses? Should have said that before

He can have infinite times of action and he still won't reach her unless Madoka comes within his range.

I can shot handgun infinite times from where I was and I definitely cannot hit an eagle on the sky

Like I said, the cosmology is part of her isnt it? So if he targets her, one multiverse will die, and another one will as well, since its part of her (which he already targetted). If his range was the same of her, she would just die with one shot, but since it isnt, the thing would just die over time, if that makes any sense. Not that it matters here since it apparently isnt just 2 (?). I dont really care for this match anyway, Im tired of yogiri matches

I'll just clear up some questions about the profiles at this point

1) The "two Multiverse cosmology" thingy refers to "The World of Witches" (The worlds before Madoka's ascension) & "The World of Wraith" (The Worlds Post Madoka's ascension). With the new information from Spin-off Manga and game, each of those worlds isn't just a singular Multiverse at all.

2) Dude, unless he can travels to other Multiverse or Madoka comes to him (which ain't happening), ID's effect ain't affecting her other self her. This isn't like someone died from virus/poison overtime.

Passive Law Manip/erasure that can "erase" being with Type 2 NEP, as well as for being too big for Yogiri to permanently kill and also not having enough range to affect the entirety of the Law of Cycle.
I don't see that working. See the second Law or EE enter within Yogiri's range to affect him it's susceptible to Instant Death, Fate, And Plot Manipulation.

Edi:

That includes if it's passive.

And how does he can negs them when they are stronger than anything he has faced before? And being with Fate Manip isn't anything new to Madoka, hence why UKG is helpless to Madoka.

Well, Yogiri's fate is superior to other kinds of fate in his verse. There's also plot manipulation to worry about.

I mean, it's not higher dimensional so neg should work regardless since it neg durability/AP.

I honestly don't see how he isn't. As far as I know, fate doesn't even have peeps that interact with type 5 acasuals.

As an ID reader, you'd know Yogiri can probably use instant death on things that don't exist conceptually, it's all a matter of feats and whether or not it has it.
Point being; if there was ever a non-existent type 2 character in the novel, Instant Death would work on it.

But yeah, guess those are incons.

Wait doest conceptual type 2 would make you are autimatically can effect acausal type 5 ?

By default, Type 2 Concept Hax can affect Type 5 Acausals due to how Platonic Concepts exist unbound from all of Space-Time and is Transcendental to Reality without being unaffected by the latter. Similar to how Type 5 Acausality is.

Edit: Though it depends on what level of Type 5 Acausal the being is. For example, a 2-A type 2 concept hax won't work on a 1-C Type 5 Acausal

Plot Manip is just a glorified fate manip, they are basically the same things. And Madoka's own fate manip is far superior to Tart who has quite heavy "karmic destiny" that allowes her to overcome any obstacle no matter how powerful they are (She defeats an enemy that has invulnurability to all magics through this). Madoka has an even bigger "Karmic Destiny" even when she was just normal human due to Homura time travel shenenigans.

Her Law manip not only just to erase UKG, but also makes her not being able to do anything to Madoka despite having the same abilities and potency, which also includes passives like Fate manip.

uh
By default, Type 2 Concept Hax can affect Type 5 Acausals due to how Platonic Concepts exist unbound from all of Space-Time and is Transcendental to Reality without being unaffected by the latter. Similar to how Type 5 Acausality is.

Edit: Though it depends on what level of Type 5 Acausal the being is. For example, a 2-A type 2 concept hax won't work on a 1-C Type 5 Acausal
I've legit never heard this before.

Though I get the argument, I'll look into it later.

Plot Manip is just a glorified fate manip, they are basically the same things. And Madoka's own fate manip is far superior to Tart who has quite heavy "karmic destiny" that allowes her to overcome any obstacle no matter how powerful they are (She defeats an enemy that has invulnurability to all magics through this). Madoka has an even bigger "Karmic Destiny" even when she was just normal human due to Homura time travel shenenigans.

Her Law manip not only just to erase UKG, but also makes her not being able to do anything to Madoka despite having the same abilities and potency, which also includes passives like Fate manip.
Resistance to fate doesn't protect from or bypass plot.

And when it comes to his own fate manip, every possibility leads to his victory and he's only fated to win, having fate manip better than almost anyone in a verse that is filled with decent amounts of fate manip. So there's that.

Can i see it? Iirc it was more "all paths lead to this guy winning" and less "this guy can control fate so that only a path where he wins is possible"

I believe Cal brought this argument up a while ago and we had proof it was fate bending over backwards and not just the result of his power of instant death being unstoppable.

Isn't
Resistance to fate doesn't protect from or bypass plot.

And when it comes to his own fate manip, every possibility leads to his victory and he's only fated to win, having fate manip better than almost anyone in a verse that is filled with decent amounts of fate manip. So there's that.
It's not about bypass plot, it's about his plot is unable to affect Madoka entirely, which wasn't enough to stop her Law hax from killing him. It's like trying to stop a tsunami with a small wall, it will instantly destroyed.

Are these fate manip users as powerful as Madoka?

It's not about plot affecting her, it's about protecting him.

As, to even have the chance to hit him she'd need to send her attack (Even concept and law stuffs) into his range.

Of the 3 scans, 2 aren't about Yogiri, and the third is clearly talking about his power to kill everyone, so where are the others?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back