• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yogiri can take a 5th spot ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's baseline 2A.
The argument here is about range. And the fact that the distance between heavenly records in the sea is decently larger than the heavenly records themselves and there is an infinite number of them.

there's also the factor of heavenly records not necessarily being one timeline, sometimes 2, possibly more.

I completely forgot about that first point though.

The distance between Records doesn't matter, it is generally assumed all 2-A Verses have some kind of space between their Universes and the size is generally considered irrelevant to gauging how large its Range is.

The distance between Records doesn't matter, it is generally assumed all 2-A Verses have some kind of space between their Universes and the size is generally considered irrelevant to gauging how large its Range is.
If there's a 2-A structure with 2 universes in each branch, would that not be Infinite^2? (Not saying this is ID, this is hypothetical)

Also this structure actually has a quantifiable distance between collective space-times, and unlike what is assumed, the distance is larger than the space-times themselves. So how does that not count towards range?

I see, then what about posibility heavenly records being more than one timeline like @YungManzi said? Since there is infinite heavenly records where each could have many timeline as well is that still not affecting the range?

If not, well It seems like we need to wait until the novel is finished, now that lou appear, the possibility another 2-A being will appear in instant death verse and i have the felling it will make quite a change in the verse's.

That is not even close to Puella Cosmology due HRE being too small than even one of the Multiverse in PMMM.

The cosmology in PMMM is like two libraries, contains infinite numbers of bookcases, with each book case contains infinite numbers of books.

A book in this analogy = a universe/timeline. A bookcase = a 2-A Multiverse. And a library = what encompassed all the bookcases.

And Puella has two of those libraries.

Madoka is everything in her Verse pre-Homura taking her power, and as we know pretty much nothing about Post-Homura taking her power its best to assume everything said about her Verse applies to Ultimate Madoka.

Looking through the comments, I still don't see how Yogiri definitively wins against Homura or Madoka. Not sure he resists 5D mindhax despite having listed resistance to mindhax unless Vahanato's mindhax was confirmed 5D.

Anyways, Madoka FRA.

I get that madoka wins, but with is 5D mindhax? Was that always a thing?
Homuilly form Homura managed to affect Goddess Madoka, a 4D abstract entity, with her mindhax. Upon ascending to the same level of existence as Madoka, Homura should naturally have all of her previous abilities upscaled, including the mindhax.

Homura mindhax is 4-D, but the potency is quite high up there.

We're talking about a tiny bit of Madoka's consciousness that gives her assistants cosmic awareness on 2-A scale. There are literally Infinite numbers of said assistants and Madoka's own consciousness worth of the total of those assistants.

Homura as a 7-B witch mindhaxed Madoka's full consciousness (Infinitely above baseline 2-A) and the mindhax potency is infinitely times stronger as Akuma Homura.

Wait, were we still talking about Akuma Homura's hax being 5d or not? I wasn't referring to 7B Homura's mindhax being 5D, first at all (at worst, Akuma Homura's mindhax would be like at around the absolute high end of 2A, though)

I don’t see how madoka being the size of two 2-A verses matters. Yogiri has immeasurable speed and is omnipresent, those multiverses still exist on the 4th dimension he would still be able to reach her. Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t the madoka the only type 5 in her verse? If so she would be below yogiri’s type 5 since he scales above a type 4

Immeasurable and Omnipresent are cute and all, but Madoka Omnipresence is on bigger scale.

He ain't gonna reach her with baseline range.

How Yogurt scales above type 4 makes his Acausality type 5 better than Madoka? That's not how you scale Acausality between verse.

I'm rather confused how people think that Yogiri being 2-A means he can automatically beat any 2-A regardless of how powerful they are

How can he not reach her? It’s still a multiverse that operates on the 4th dimension, it would be unreachable if it was the 5th dimension but it’s not.

I’m asking how she scales in her own verse. Because scaling a type 5 scaling above a type 4 would be greater than a stand alone type 5.

Its because he's treated as OP and unbeatable in-verse, with the whole story being devoted to having Yogiri instantly deal with any problems with his power, and villains made OP so that Yogiri can be shown stomping their OP powers with his own. Basically, its the Saitama Effect, where fans treat characters as OP in versus as they are treated in-verse.

Ah I see

Reason I ask is in a lot of threads with him I've seen him placed against 2-As way above his pay grade where the argument for him winning was basically 'they're both 2-A so yogiri wins'

He’s in 5th place on the 2-A ranking so so it’s warranted. Unless those people he’s going up against are in the top 4 lol.

Except he isn't even in 5th spot, as this versus is to decide if he's in 5th place. I also think that theirs probably 2-A's that aren't even in the Top 5 that could beat him, but I'd rather not debate that as its unrelated to this thread.

Except he isn't even in 5th spot, as this versus is to decide if he's in 5th place. I also think that theirs probably 2-A's that aren't even in the Top 5 that could beat him, but I'd rather not debate that as its unrelated to this thread.
Ooh who? I can make the thread if you don’t want to.

How can he not reach her? It’s still a multiverse that operates on the 4th dimension, it would be unreachable if it was the 5th dimension but it’s not.

I’m asking how she scales in her own verse. Because scaling a type 5 scaling above a type 4 would be greater than a stand alone type 5.
It is because his range only cover ONE Multiverse, doesn't matter if he is also 4-D, he can't reach her with baseline range alone. How is that hard to understand?

Type 5 in general is superior to type 4. The hell are you talking about?

Still not sure how (Type 5 > Type 4) > Type 5 alone but whatever. Kriemhild Gretchen (Despite how outdated her profile is) is Acausal. The type isn't specified but it should probably be Type 5.

Ooh who? I can make the thread if you don’t want to.
You can find some here.

Still not sure how (Type 5 > Type 4) > Type 5 alone but whatever. Kriemhild Gretchen (Despite how outdated her profile is) is Acausal. The type isn't specified but it should probably be Type 5.
I saw that on Gretchen’s profile, I don’t see how being a singularity of cause and affect would be type 5 I don’t even think that would be type 4.

Ah I see

Reason I ask is in a lot of threads with him I've seen him placed against 2-As way above his pay grade where the argument for him winning was basically 'they're both 2-A so yogiri wins'
Uh, Yogiri really is a pretty good 2-A though. Hax-wise at least. If you want to argue AP in the 2-A tier, then sure, he's probably on the weaker end as of what is currently accepted.

Also...

IMO this range argument is complete BS, but I won't bother arguing it unless someone makes a separate thread discussing the topic. Because as it stands, I'll just run into a PMMM stonewall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back