• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yogiri can take a 5th spot ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except his immeasurable speed is immeasurable speed has no feat travelling beyond 2-A multiverse. So no, he cannot.

Yogurt ain't coming back from Madoka's law hax as it beyond what he has been faced before. It's NLF to assume it did.
That’s not how it works, if you have immeasurable speed you can travel any 4th dimensional distance. You don’t need feats of traveling to another 2-A multiverse because the if you can travel through and affect one 2-A multiverse there would be no reason why he wouldn’t be able to affect another one. You haven’t given a reason why either you just keep saying he doesn’t have the feat for it, which he does.

Ok sure but he’ll use his plot hax to make sure she isn’t able to use it in the first place.

What exactly does his plot hax do? All I see is that it makes him "the protagonist of the story." That's a bit vague considering he can already annihilate everyone in the verse with a thought.

Also Madness hax?

1) She resists UKG curse on daily basis. Witches curse can cause despair to its victim to the point of them committing suicide.

2) Are we keep forgetting that to affect Madoka you gotta affect ALL of her abstraction as well? He ain't affecting Madoka as whole=It won't work on Madoka.
1) madness manip and curse manip are two different things.

2) yes he can he has HDE and abstract existence type 1 too.

For the second time, Yogiri's plothax is plot armour. It isn't "Rewrite the story so this and that don't happen".

TBH a lot of Yogiri's powers are blown severely out of context, but that's for another day.

That’s not how it works, if you have immeasurable speed you can travel any 4th dimensional distance. You don’t need feats of traveling to another 2-A multiverse because the if you can travel through and affect one 2-A multiverse there would be no reason why he wouldn’t be able to affect another one. You haven’t given a reason why either you just keep saying he doesn’t have the feat for it, which he does.

That's literally how it works. ID has no other 2-A Multiverse. How the hell he has feat travelling to another 2-A Multiverse when said another 2-A Multiverse doesn't even exist within his verse?

No feat=he can't.

1) madness manip and curse manip are two different things.

Curse in Puella Magi is like the power source of a witch. It has different effects, most common is madness hax. So yeah, she resists.

2) yes he can he has HDE and abstract existence type 1 too.

How does that help him again? UKG has that too (And has the same range as madoka as well) and she can't affects Madoka.

What exactly does his plot hax do? All I see is that it makes him "the protagonist of the story." That's a bit vague considering he can already annihilate everyone in the verse with a thought.
Every future and possibility will lead to his victory and this is on the 4-D level. Unless you have better plot hax or higher D acausality he’s gonna win

That's literally how it works. ID has no other 2-A Multiverse. How the hell he has feat travelling to another 2-A Multiverse when said another 2-A Multiverse doesn't even exist within his verse?

No feat=he can't.
I know what you said, you never explain why. Because as far as I’m concerned there is literally no difference between crossing a single 2-A multiverse and crossing two of them. They are both infinite in size on the 4th dimensional level there would be no gap between them that would be uncrossable for him because they are the exact same thing.

Every future and possibility will lead to his victory and this is on the 4-D level. Unless you have better plot hax or higher D acausality he’s gonna win.

With his current power set, there is literally ZERO possibility of his winning against Madoka. She is completely totally different and more importantly, STRONGER than anything in ID verse.

Do not compare her to them.

I know what you said, you never explain why. Because as far as I’m concerned there is literally no difference between crossing a single 2-A multiverse and crossing two of them. They are both infinite in size on the 4th dimensional level there would be no gap between them that would be uncrossable for him because they are the exact same thing.

I already said why, you just refuse to accept how we do here. He only travels through a single 2-A Multivser, not beyond that.

With his current power set, there is literally ZERO possibility of his winning against Madoka. She is completely totally different and more importantly, STRONGER than anything in ID verse.

Do not compare her to them.
Curse in Puella Magi is like the power source of a witch. It has different effects, most common is madness hax. So yeah, she resists.

How does that help him again? UKG has that too (And has the same range as madoka as well) and she can't affects Madoka.
1)What you just said was curse manipulation, not madness manipulation. She doesn’t have it listed to her profile for a reason

2) simple it means he can affect he easily and clap her with death hax.

I already said why, you just refuse to accept how we do here. He only travels through a single 2-A Multivser, not beyond that.
You are not being comprehensible at all. Why does he need the feat, when he has already displayed the ability to cross a 2-A multiverse. I see no difference in cross 1 vs 2, they are both infinite on the 4th dimensional level.

Madoka FRA. Madness hax isn't relevant as Yorigi is passively erased. Can't go mad over something that isn't there.

1)What you just said was curse manipulation, not madness manipulation. She doesn’t have it listed to her profile for a reason.

Didn't I already tell you that "Curse" in this context is just the name of the power source witches used in PMMM? It includes nearly every power in the verse, including powernull Reality Warp, madness hax, etc. This has been accepted even before the forum move. Make a CRT if you have any problem with it.

2) simple it means he can affect he easily and clap her with death hax.

The same damn answer again that I already explain why it's useless for several reasons. No one, including Yogurt himself, can do half of what Madoka can. No one in ID is even remotely close to her level. This "plot armor" BS is one big ass NLF.

You are not being comprehensible at all.

I am as clear as a day with the sun rising high above.

Why does he need the feat, when he has already displayed the ability to cross a 2-A multiverse.

Because crossing THROUGHOUT the 2-A Multiverse and crossing BEYOND that are two different feats. Yogurt only has the former.

I see no difference in cross 1 vs 2, they are both infinite on the 4th dimensional level.

There is difference between travelling around the 2-A Multiverse and travelling BEYOND 2-A Multiverse.

Okay, we're starting to get some blatant falsehoods being stated here. Main one being that "ID is thought based, so it's slower than passives!" but there are other offenders.

For instance, the entire point of Fate/Plot Manipulation in the verse is that it's a ridiculous power that cannot be overcome by "Being stronger", so however far above Yogiri Madoka is, if she isn't 5D it amounts to absolutely nothing with regards to protecting her from plot/fate or bypassing it.

Hell, in one of the scans, a character flat out says; "Fate itself is pretty stupid! I can't win even though I have overwhelming specs!" Trying to argue that it's NLF, is like trying to argue any other durability negating hax would be NLF for being assumed to work on stronger characters.

For the second time, Yogiri's plothax is plot armour. It isn't "Rewrite the story so this and that don't happen".

This has absolutely no relevance to what is being discussed. Why? Because Whether it is "Plot armor" or "Rewrite the Story" it produces the same results. That being: The story is passively changed in his favor.

I'll respond to this tomorrow due to how I currently lack access to this site at home. However, I will say this: "Blatant Falsehoods" are on this thread, because a lot of Yogiri's abilities are getting seriously wanked here.

Edit: Also, is no one going to talk about Madoka's Type 5? That is why she ignore's Yogiri's fateplot shit.

Last edited:
His "Every future and possibilities leads to his victory" things is a blatant huge ass NLF.

Yogurt is the ONLY 2-A in his verse, of course he will wins every fights in his verse because NO ONE is comparable to him, even in his first key. He is literally league above everyone else in his verse, even the second strongest character in the verse, HRE cannot be compared to him like at all as it is just 2-C to 2-B, and the difference between them and 2-A is literally Infinity.

Madoka here is different. She is 2-A, on higher degree than Yogurt no less and is also an abstraction on much bigger scale than ID entire cosmology.

She is totally different from literally anything he ever faced before. He has ZERO chances of winning or even surviving from fighter at Madoka's calibre. Comparing her to other ID character Yogurt ever faced before is just....dumb when she is like way WAY league above them, she is even league above Yogurt himself.

It’s not NLf when there are abilities you can have to counter his plot hax. Which she doesn’t have.

The evidence for it being able to work on madoka is already present. She doesn’t have resistance to 4-D plot manipulation, simple ez clap.

Saying his plot hax can deal with things it hasn't been shown to work against and that are far more powerful than anything in his verse is, in fact, NLF. Does the plot hax even have any feats of protecting him against passives in the first place?
How could a passive not work on another passive?

The evidence for it being able to work on madoka is already present. She doesn’t have resistance to 4-D plot manipulation, simple ez clap.
Said evidence is based on assumption Madoka is anything like the people Yogurt ever faced before, which in fact, she is not.

Madoka glared and he die a horrible death.

"I'll respond to this tomorrow due to how I currently lack access to this site at home. However, I will say this: "Blatant Falsehoods" are on this thread, because a lot of Yogiri's abilities are getting seriously wanked here."

Says the person who thinks Yogiri gets blitzed by passives.

Said evidence is based on assumption Madoka is anything like the people Yogurt ever faced before, which in fact, she is not.

Madoka glared and he die a horrible death
She can’t resist plot hax she can’t resist madness hax, end of story. This is a clap for yogurt

Let's see here the logic of his plot hax here: Yogurt wins every single of every single of his fight within his own verse, stated by a character WEAKER than him, therefore it's plot hax.

Yeah sure, in the verse where Yogurt is the only one is his verse who is 2-A while others are below him, he must be a really weak 2-A if he needs plot hax to win against characters WEAKER than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back