• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yogiri, 1-A possibly high 1-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-A transcend aleph-2, not being on it. That Low 1-A. And the fact that the FAQ are still being revised.
Also, where?

1-A: Outerverse level​

Characters or objects that can affect structures with a number of dimensions equal to the cardinal aleph-2
From the Tiering Systems page. 1-A is equivalent to aleph 2, Low 1-A is equivalent to aleph 1, High 1-B would be equivalent to aleph 0
I am fine with it, one admin already agreed with 1-A and he is expertise in verse and tier 1. I can still wait for more input.

But generally, stop derailing with question type, we have dealt with it in the first page.
Preferably based on the discussion rules page there should be at least 2 staff who both agree on the same tiering, especially for tier 1 stuff like this.

Also I think Rakih was talking about me when referring to the staff who didn't agree with 1-A. Though, if you have the full translation for the quote involving the Ultimate Ensemble and I get the full context behind the quote, it could be 1-A.

Semantic, yes that what i mean.
You're saying that means they transcend aleph 2. That is the opposite of what it says there.

Transcending Ultimate ensemble will only make you 1 layer above it except with r>f.
The Ultimate Ensemble is Low 1A. He's saying that taking that along with everything else could get a good 1A, but High 1A or higher requires more context which doesn't really exist

The Yogiri>Mitsuki scan?
That scan is for Mitsuki > UEG, since its all a dream to him.

In V14 it is implied/explained that the relationship between Mitsuki and the world (including UEG) is the same between Yogiri's true form and the entire cosmology. But this Volume is untranslated for now.

And, as one would expect, Yogiri defeated Mitsuki already

Last edited:
That scan is for Mitsuki > UEG, since its all a dream to him.

In V14 it is implied/explained that the relationship between Mitsuki and the world (including UEG) is the same between Yogiri's true form and the entire cosmology. But this Volume is untranslated for now.

And, as one would expect, Yogiri defeated Mitsuki already
What did mitsuki dream of? The sea? Or the space beyond the sea?

Follow up question: Exactly how would Dreaming bridge the gap between Low 1-A and 1-A ? I thought the gap between Azathoth-like relationships between dream and dreamer was higher-dimensional, not qualitatively above what they dreamed.
Higher dimensional transcendences are qualitative, but that's not too relevant to your question

Change my mind, even if Yogiri dreamed baseline Aleph-one structure it is just N¹*R not 2^N¹ (The way to reach N² or Aleph-2 from Aleph-1), which is the requirement for 1-A.
Yogiri just gained a single layer.

Um thank you for the correction Tarang, but the gap between 1-A & Low 1-A is like really big, I think conceptually above Low 1-As like High 1-As are conceptually above 1-As, from what I remember, which means nothing like the Higher-Dimensional or Mythos' Gates / Infinite Spiral like gaps would be enough for a Low 1-A to reach it.

Um thank you for the correction Tarang, but the gap between 1-A & Low 1-A is like really big, I think conceptually above Low 1-As like High 1-As are conceptually above 1-As, from what I remember, which means nothing like the Higher-Dimensional or Mythos' Gates / Infinite Spiral like gaps would be enough for a Low 1-A to reach it.
The difference between Low 1A and 1A is a lot smaller than High 1A to 1A. But that's a good point. However, I have to point at the FAQ again where it explains how a character can be 1A without a High 1B (or higher) cosmology

The difference between Low 1A and 1A is a lot smaller than High 1A to 1A. But that's a good point. However, I have to point at the FAQ again where it explains how a character can be 1A without a High 1B (or higher) cosmology
Oh. Um, I'm aware that you can be 1-A w/o having a High 1-B Cosmology. I've seen it happpen a 1-2 times. I was just wondering if dreams like I aforementioned was enough to satisfy the requirement with how far you are > the dream of the cosmology by being it's dreamer or viewing it akin to a dream.

so just close this thread if it slips a lot, plus you have no intention of this thread either
? Damn I did not know you read my intentions. And no, if I wanted to close, I would request it's closure.

Thanks for "suggestion" but no.

If consider dimension as a subset of a universe so wouldn't HRE,UEG will become 1A (or low 1A idk) and making ultimate ensemble 1A+ or high 1A.

If consider dimension as a subset of a universe so wouldn't HRE,UEG will become 1A (or low 1A idk) and making ultimate ensemble 1A+ or high 1A.
Yes, and that was my point earlier kek
Edit: if we fully accept the statement and don’t just use it as supporting evidence.
If a normal heavenly record becomes a low 1-A to 1-A structure (via the concept of dimensions being an aspect of universes) UEG and co become 1-A+ to High 1-A.

That a big if and a big stretch lol.
Dimensions as a subset will indeed make it Infinite Low 1-A, and transcending them will make you 1-A.
That lack context lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back