• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yogiri, 1-A possibly high 1-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the staff conclusions here so far, and what currently needs to be done here?

I am a bit busy currently, if anyone want to help me with staff vote tally, your welcome, but if you don't mind, link their posts as well.

I dunno what is being argued but;

the answer alone does line up with what question is and atleast that's what is given as by default assumption, I don't see that author "answered" a question without taking into account "what's question is". So that's pretty given.

About it being 1-A or L1-A, author has said that yogiri can ignore Dimensions as a property itself in a way that he can ignore even structures/space whose property is to not even have Dimensions, as per our FAQ, it's straight up 1-A, given that Dimensions as property doesn't matter to him and so take it to whatever amount is just unnecessary.

About it being 1-A or L1-A, author has said that yogiri can ignore Dimensions as a property itself in a way that he can ignore even structures/space whose property is to not even have Dimensions, as per our FAQ, it's straight up 1-A, given that Dimensions as property doesn't matter to him and so take it to whatever amount is just unnecessary.
I believe the problem is about what the context of "dimension" that author mean, if that higher dimension, then it definetly make yogiri 1A or low 1A

I believe the problem is about what the context of "dimension" that author mean, if that higher dimension, then it definetly make yogiri 1A or low 1A
Dimensions being used as elements in Universe/space makes it pretty clear that it's axiomatic.

I said 1-A would be fine in the case that I got the context for the Ultimate Ensemble quote which I still never really got.

Also I'm like 99% sure calc mods don't count as mod votes so yeah it'd still be 1 approval 1 disapproval

The question is literally a battleboarding question, that is banned here and cannot be used to upgrade a character, especially since nothing remotely close to dimensions stacking was said in the verse.
Anyway I disagree for this reason.
To put it simply, it is a question directly asking the author "is Yogiri 1-A" and such leading questions are banned here and that is the basis for this upgrade

people really do be ignoring the ultimate ensemble thing
I don't understand how it works to just write the ultimate ensemble and just write the ultimate essemble without adding any other mathematical terms, not even math or commentary. throughout the piece, r>f talks about imaginary worlds and passes the ultimate for this world, but there is not even any mathematical space or mathematical universe hypothesis.

On the question's point, sites rules is about social media but the question was done on an official site so it doesn't even apply by technically to the wiki. Also, leading questions are yes or no answers. An elaborating response should be sufficient to prove the answer is a serious response.
  • Do not pester or harass the authors of various works on social media about versus debating or character statistics. They are often bombarded by numerous questions from fans, and thus are rarely interested in giving a serious response. In addition, the statements they give to appease users are often contradictory to the feats in the stories of the works they have written. Thus, it is frowned upon to bother them over these topics.

Ultimate Ensemble at its Lowest is Low 1-A; from the past threads like for The Downstreamers. Updated: As it stands, we currently rate this type of structure at Low 1-A to 1-A, as seen from this profile, and this thread. It can range from Low 1-A to Tier 0 with enough context.
  • 「君が死ねば、世界が滅ぶ。そんなことを言わなければ、あるいはこうなってはなかったのかもしれない。でもまあ、それはそれでどうにかなったのかな。高遠夜霧こそが究極集合世界を規定する存在なのだから、逆にあれが死んでしまうほうが大問題だよ」
  • 究極集合世界 (究極集合 - Ultimate Ensemble): https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/数学的宇宙仮説

I could see 1-A being valid from stacking dimensions being unreachable to Yogiri; existing outside the concept of dimensions should be tier 1-A, similar to what is described in the tiering system FAQ. I think it's fair that the author uses dimensions validity as higher dimensions given the evidence like the abyss world, 3-D space being mentioned, and UEG's fight, in the series.

There was supporting evidence UEG can destroy everything, which would include the Ultimate Set of Worlds or Ultimate Ensemble of worlds being just a dream to Yogiri.
High 1-A for ultimate ensemble needs way more context on advanced mathematics.
I must preface this saying my knowledge of higher dimensions is not the best. However, this particular case is easier to understand for me since we do have precedent. As such, I have to agree with @Elizhaa breakdown.

One more staff approval, and I will add the changes. Thanks for helping out.

@Abstractly_a_Protagonist I will give you my consent to make the changes once the thread is accepted and approved.

As for the Tegmark Multiverse, is this the only piece of evidence?

「君が死ねば、世界が滅ぶ。そんなことを言わなければ、あるいはこうなってはなかったのかもしれない。でもまあ、それはそれでどうにかなったのかな。高遠夜霧こそが究極集合世界を規定する存在なのだから、逆にあれが死んでしまうほうが大問題だよ」

Because IMO it's not anywhere close to enough proof to validate a higher tier, it's just a vague mention of a concept.

Edit: I don't see why The Downstreamers are use as an example here. Anyone can go and read the scans on the profiles - the scans are extremely specific, to the point of breaking down that reality is math and the Ultimate Manifold are all possible universes based on mathematics.

Meanwhile, the above quote just namedrops Ultimate Assemble without any context or explanations of what it means in-universe.

Last edited:
As for the Tegmark Multiverse, is this the only piece of evidence?

Because IMO it's not anywhere close to enough proof to validate a higher tier, it's just a vague mention of a concept.

Edit: I don't see why The Downstreamers are use as an example here. Anyone can go and read the scans on the profiles - the scans are extremely specific, to the point of breaking down that reality is math and the Ultimate Manifold are all possible universes based on mathematics.

Meanwhile, the above quote just namedrops Ultimate Assemble without any context or explanations of what it means in-universe.
Additional contexts exist, like in my first reply about the gods. The ultimate set was mentioned and elaborated upon, but we got confirmation that it exists with clear raws.

「僕らの一派にはさ、こう考える者もいる。とりあえず宇宙を含む上位宇宙を含む……みたいな究極的集合があったとしてさ。それが滅びないのはなぜなんだろう、と。時空が無限に存在しているのなら、いずれはそんな存在があらわれても不思議じゃないし、そんな存在が気まぐれに全ての宇宙を滅ぼす可能性はゼロじゃない。そして可能性がゼロでないのなら、無限の時間があればそれは必ず発生しそうなものだよね。けどそうはならない。僕たちが観測できた範囲内でのことなんだけど、一定以上に強くなろうとした、なった神はいずれ消えてしまうんだ。では、それを成している者がいるんじゃないか? この宇宙には何かの限界が、基準があるんじゃないかとね」
The imgur translation link in my previous post has the info though it should be more explicit in using the ultimate set text; the ultimate set of world was asked and the Q&A and from the author's answer which is to read the novel for info it is the ultimate ensemble.

Last edited:
Yeah, sorry, but I legit do not see it. Just mentioning "Ultimate Ensemble" or "Ultimate Set" and just leaving at that without MUCH more explanation, something none of those scans is doing, does not cut it in my book.

As previously mentioned, Downstreamers is explaining what it means, down to using mathematics and examples (prime numbers), while these scans here are just name drops.

Basically, what would qualify for Tegmark's multiverse, would be a scan that directly states that in-universe this Ultimate Ensemble means all possible mathematical universes.
I'm pretty sure this is the reason why it's being used in conjunction with the infinite dimensions QnA, which is supposed to be the supporting evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back