• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yoda vs Emperor Vitiate

Yoda
"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is."

Vitiate True Body
"You harness immense power, but you lack the purity of will to direct it!"

Thought this would be a pretty good fight. Who wins this battle between the 2nd strongest light/dark siders (I know that would be contested for Vititate, but you get the idea)?

Fight takes place on Hoth

Hmm, I'd probably give this one to Yoda due to his superiority as a duelist, as Vitiate has no feats at all as a duelist (granted, he isn't one). Powerwise, they're relatively equal, as you said they're the number 2 light and darkside users.

Yoda gets my vote.

Depends on the starting distance. Valkorion is definitely more powerful, and at a sufficient range he could win through Force Power bombardment, but he's going to die if they start at close range. I will say that, considering how I've seen an array of seriously powerful one-shot victims for Valkorion and him pretty much effortlessly blocking lightsabers bare-handed multiple times in succession, I'm going to say his power feats are better. Not substantially, but better. Still, I doubt his Deflection could keep up with the sheer speed of Yoda's aggressive, Ataru lightsaber flurries at close range.

Yo Brucy, which versions of said characters are we using here?

Back