• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Saber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Okay, one last attempt at making a Yhwach vs Fate match that doesn't turn into a meme thread or turns out to be a one sided stomp, let's cross our fingers.

This is Nero in her Moon Cell attire vs Soul King absorbed Yhwach.

Speed is Equalized

Playable Saber (Nero): 1 (Reppuzan)

Yhwach: 1 (Knight)

>> "Okay, one last attempt at making a Yhwach vs Fate match that doesn't turn into a meme thread or turns out to be a one sided stomp, let's cross our fingers."

You spoke too soon and tempted Fate.

Fate I will eat your liver

In all seriousness Yhwach pretty much out haxes her. Judging from her profile she has no resistances nor hax that can counter the Almighty or the majority of his other abilities. Yes she has the AP advantage but Yhwach has to much hax for her to handle.

@Knight

I forgot to update the resistances on the profiles, so that's my fault.

But Nero beat BB, who was unable to use her hax to lolnope Nero's attacks after the latter obtained the power of the Root of the Beginning.

BB has everything Yhwach has and then some.

Wait how was she able to beat BB with all that Authority and what not?

If that's the case her profile needs to be updated lmao.

So what resistances does she actually have? Yhwach still has other abilities other than the Almighty that could work depending on what resistances she actually has.

Unless BB used said hax on Saber then she doesn't get zilch. If she did, then sure, but otherwise...

We've gotten WAYYYY too lax on resistances recently.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Wait how was she able to beat BB with all that Authority and what not?

If that's the case her profile needs to be updated lmao.

So what resistances does she actually have? Yhwach still has other abilities other than the Almighty that could work depending on what resistances she actually has.
She had more divinity so RIP authority, she's Time paradox resistant, and everything else she mopes.

@Knight

She doesn't. It's just that the 5-B - 5-A version of Nero has an ability called the Root of the Beginning, which basically kept BB from using any of her main hax on her outside of directly using C.C.C.

@Repp

Ah thank you for the explanation. But I still need to know what she's resistant to, would you mind giving a short run down?

@Knight

I've updated the profile, which should have pretty much everything now unless I missed something.

I mean I have their pages linked....................................................................................................................

@Scarlet

As the person in charge of BB's upgrades, I feel the same way. Honestly...

I never thought nero has so many resistance, wow..

but will yama's bankai zanka no tachi work on her?

@Dat

Possibly, but it isn't in character for Yhwach to use it, and Nero still her Aestus Domus Aurea to shift events in her favor.

Yeah.. a flaw in yhwach's character..but how nero be able put yhwach down permanently? I'm not too familiar with Fate/Extra CCC Nero.

@Dat

Considering the fact that Nero defeated BB, who could shuffle around events in the timeline in her favor, decide the future, and can make attacks as if they "never happened", Nero has basically dealt with The Almighty before. She'll slash him repeatedly and there's nothing he can do to stop her or change the future so that he doesn't die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back