• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Whether I did this before or not, I don't care. I'm doing this again. Yhwach has a heck of a lot more clarifications about him nowadays, making him pretty much unbeatable. Characters who beat him back when Lavos did (such as Yukari) no longer do. So I want to do this again. Speed equalized. Yhwach gets access to all of his sh*t.

YhwachBase3
Lavos3107

I'm unironically unsure how this will turn out given all the stuff Yhwach has done nowadays. He had a legitimate debate that was headed towards inconclusive against gosh darned Reinhard. Pretty sure this match would be at least fair.

Uhh, ok.

SO, I heard that Lavos can snipe you from another timeline. And that he can also BFR you outside of the Multiverse (I think).

Can he do both at the same time?

Y'all not giving any relevant input or anything to the thread. Just screaming "lol stomp".

Not that I disagree with that sentiment, but you could try a bit harder, ya know?

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Lmao.

How is Yhwach gonna deal with infinite Lavos dupes?
Not that it is possible, but technically making a future where no dupe show up should be fine.

Ok well it's not type 4 so almighty should work

I mean could he null the clones with the almighty?

If Yhwach can see everything, he was seeing under Orihime's clothes the whole time! This gives his character more depth than I thought.

Turns out Yhwach is asexual.

PaChi2 said:
If Yhwach can see everything, he was seeing under Orihime's clothes the whole time! This gives his character more depth than I thought.

Turns out Yhwach is asexual.
Yhwach FRRH

Reminds me of the fact that I've rearely ever seen any asexual characters that isn't genderless in media.

Luffy.

I'm fail to see the stomp here.

Its more like a inconclusive because none of then can put each other down,Yhwah can just lol nope everything with the almighty while Lavos has his infinite versions of himself coming to replace him if he dies.

They get bored and decide to solo each others verses together for reasons above.

Yhwach can't kill infinite dupes, but precogs literally all of its attacks.

Inconclusive since neither can kill the other

Also I don't see anything letting Lagos see Yhwach

As long as he can see lavos with the almighty he should be able to null lavos with the almighty

Then why is his range planetary yet you're telling me he can null a Lavos another universe away?

His range is planetary via being able to flood all 3 realms with his reiatsu not from a limit to the range of his precog

Yhwah would need to have a range higher then multiversal+(infinite universes) with the almighty in order to null Lavos clones.

Can he null it by nulling the powers of the clones

If not yhwach could use the visionsry and clone himself like 4 times then use the yourself to make the clones into lavos and send them to fight the main one

>null the powers of the clones

>said clones are slinking infinite universes away

>yhwach's range is planetary

uh huh

Ok so assuming yhwach can't null then he clones himself 4 times and turns those clones and himself into lavos

He now has 5 copies of lavos that all have the powers of lavos and can make infinite dupes

Yhwach cannot null Lavos dudes, so it's either inconclusive or a hard win for Lavos. Then again, Almighty would still work on singular Lavos, so unless Lavos can snipe from universes away, this is inconclusive.

Paul Frank said:
Ok so assuming yhwach can't null then he clones himself 4 times and turns those clones and himself into lavos

He now has 5 copies of lavos that all have the powers of lavos and can make infinite dupes
^

AnonymousBlank said:
Yhwach sees Lavos

Yhwach uses the Yourself

Yhwach kills all the Lavos throughout time

Voting Yhwach
Lavos dudes come from different universes, not from different points in time.

^

That's not how the infinite dupes thing works. The Lavos in one universe doesn't summon Lavos from other universes, the Lavos from other universes come to help the Lavos in the base universe.

Do the dupes not have the ability to dupe too

Well then it's just 5 copies of lavos that go to kill the main one

This thing is going slightly out of dupe

And if they kill the "main" one, a Lavos from another universe will come to substitute him.

If Lavos can actually do most of his abilities through 2-A range, then pretty sure another Lavos just BFRs Yhwach from another universe. He can't predict nor change something in another univere entirely. Even if he could, he would eventually be unable to reach Lavos(es) that are too far for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back