• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So ..... Lavos in this universe just gets help from other Lavos, correct? And they are not his power but just parallel versions?

If so, why does Yhwach killing the Lavos of this universe not just end the fight in his favor?

Because it's technically like Immortality type 6. Even if you kill the original, you haven't won if he still comes back after possessing something else. Similarly, you can't beat Lavos unless you can stop Lavoses from other universes to come and kill you.

Tony di bugalu said:
I vote for Lavos, he can just BFR Yhwach and call it a day.
If lavos can come back from his own bfr resist it so can yhwach once he uses the yourself

But thats not Lavos possessing something and continuing to fight you, thats just someone else showing up and not even part of the person you are meant to be fighting. If he just made duplicates it would make sense but this is just blatant outside help unless I am misunderstanding something.

I've also just realized that if HAD managed to get past the Flea's hax, he could technically bypass his acausality by killing all of the Lavoses in other universes exactly like he did with Funny Valentine lol

But that isn't the Lavos you are fighting though, its not even his power. You are basically saying that Prime Earth Supes and Earth 2 Supes are the exact same people and one can just pop in to another's match and join in the fight because reasons.

iirc "Lavos" is one being across all it's iterations anyways. It's like dragging in its other bodies to fight you.

Anyway, after seeing the profiles, it seems like Lavos can do his stuff from universes away, so he just BFRs Yhwach from an another universe.

Voting Lavos

If lavos can come back from his own bfr resist it so can yhwach once he uses the yourself

@AB that's not what I'm saying at all.

Think of it like temporal omnipresence. Lavos exists not just in one space-time, but in an infinite amount of space-times. They're all the same Lavos.

He wouldn't need to because since him and his clones are all lavos they can just come back

Paul Frank said:
He wouldn't need to because since him and his clones are all lavos they can just come back
Oh that's right.

I guess Yhwach can just become Lavos with The Yourself.

Okay, Yhwach became a second Lavos. But he still cannot summon the dupes because the other Yhwach in other universes (assuming they even exist) aren't and so they cannot go to help Yhwach.

No one said they need to

He just has himself and his clones as lavos so it's a 5v1 and neither party wins

TriforcePower1 said:
Okay, Yhwach became a second Lavos. But he still cannot summon the dupes because the other Yhwach in other universes (assuming they even exist) aren't and so they cannot go to help Yhwach.
Why wouldn't other Yhwachs in different timelines not exist?

And why would they need to help out Yhwach or wouldn't be able to after Yhwach becomes Lavos?

Doesn't 5-A Lavos still have Smurf hax?

If so then he should be able to use that even after Almighty and Yhwach cant copy it

Why wouldn't other Yhwachs in different timelines not exist?

And why would they need to help out Yhwach or wouldn't be able to after Yhwach becomes Lavos?

Because Bleach cosmology? I admit I'm not an expert, but didn't Bleach have only two universes? Anyway, irrelevant.

Because the "other" Yhwaches aren't Lavos and so they can't travel across universes to go help the fighting Yhwach.

Tony di bugalu said:
5v1?
It's literally just Yhwach and his possibly clone vs an infinite army of Lavos who just takes the place of the other.
For one, Gremmy could create at least 6 clones.

And second, so?

Yhwach could become Lavos with the Yourself - obtaining his form, his memories, and his powers.

Hl3 or bust said:
Doesn't 5-A Lavos still have Smurf hax?

If so then he should be able to use that even after Almighty and Yhwach cant copy it
Iirc the only higher D hax he had was 2-A/High 2-A absorption.

The fact that there are multiple lavoses that all have his knowledge form and powers as his opponent

Also according to his profile lavos can split into 3 copies and that didn't seem to be related to the infinite lavos tuing

TriforcePower1 said:
Because Bleach cosmology? I admit I'm not an expert, but didn't Bleach have only two universes? Anyway, irrelevant.

Because the "other" Yhwaches aren't Lavos and so they can't travel across universes to go help the fighting Yhwach.
What, no? Bleach has a countless amount of futures. The Almighty specifically is able to view and manipulate them.

Each Yhwach should possess the Almighty and be able to see all of the future - and thus be able to see a parallel timeline version of Yhwach fighting Lavos, and could replicate what the current Yhwach is doing by using the Yourself to become Lavos in their timeline.

How the fork is this match even a thing.

Did Yhwach suddenly get Multiversal+ range in his profile and no one was notified?

Because otherwise he sure as all existence can't do anything relevant here.

Yhwah can also see himself getting BFR then he either chose a future were that doesnt happen or gain resistence to it.

Wait? Lavos has 2-A/High 2-A absorption?

Does he, or will he use it in battle? If so, then he wins - probably stomps.

If not, then I'd vote inconclusive as the match basically becomes Lavos verses Lavos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back