• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zenjutsu said:
A whole wall of text, and I think it's obvious this is the only point worth any more discussion.

Well, it cannot be helped. Catholicism, Christianity and Islam are still religions in the Nasuverse. Their relevent entities are still a thing, even if they're kept deliberately out of the spotlight for obvious reasons.

It's not so much I'm bringing RL religion into this than it is that RL religion exists in the Nasuverse.

Sorry if I made you uncomfortable.
RL religions in fiction only have the feats ascribed to them in that fiction. That's how we treat all cross-scaling between works.

>A whole wall of text, and I think it's obvious this is the only point worth any more discussion.

Being honest, No, It's not worthy at all. RL religion is extremely sensitive stuffs that shouldn't even be mention to supports one side argument.

>Well, it cannot be helped. Catholicism, Christianity and Islam are still religions in the Nasuverse. Their relevent entities are still a thing, even if they're kept deliberately out of the spotlight for obvious reasons.

Unless said entities has a profile in this Wiki, you shouldn't bring this up to supports your argument. People will mistake it as a referrence to the real life stuff.

Sorry if I made you uncomfortable.

>No worries

2A Nasuverse isn't even strong to begin with, they're arguably some of the weakest 2As on the site.

Madoka obliterates

DELETUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back