• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Gilgamesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Unite, please tell me which reasons so that I may repeat myself again.

@Gargoyle, in a case like this, he needs to specify which reasons.

Yhwach for reasons above.

If you just thought "Oh, not this again and not from you, Fate" or something around these lines, you got hit by my NP "Excalibait". I'm just kidding, some people would sue my username if I voted Yhwach out of nowhere at this point (though I have been here for the entire discussion). ovo

Yhwach uses the V and strips all of Gil's powers while turning him into a fetus. Obvious spite in Yhwach's favor.

Inb4 someone asks "why didn't anybody do that in the series".

<.<

@Monarch I am not afraid of your Bait of Babylon, Laciel, Monarch of Heroes.

My Excalibait will pierce through your array of Noble Baitasms and bring me the promised triggering.

(EDIT: Only derail from me, proceed everyone.)
B48
CR8UVmqUkAAJ4hn

Gilgamesh for Monarch's reasons. This to be exact:

Spoiler
Ok, I'll put it another way
BB can do everything Yhwach can and more, yet was still terrified of Gil and unable to defeat him.

Yhwach has never shown Sternritter or Yamas's abilities in character, so he would not use them off the bat, giving Gil enough time to defeat him with all his other abilities, specificially Ea which rips apart space-time, thus nullifying Yhwach's ability to rewrite the world to a future where he didn't die.

Several of the things BB can do are identical to the Almighty in fuction, and Gil still beat her. She also has many of the abilities similar or more powerful to the Sternritter abilities, and Gil still beat her.

Gil's SNI is debatably stronger than the Almighty's precog function, seeing as it can not only see the truth to the demise of human history, it can also see the truth of parallel universes, the truth of what to do to avoid Yhwach's attacks, reveal all hidden secrets with a single glance, allows him to gaze down on high like the world is a chess board, etc. So it can likely get past Stagnation partially.

Therefore, I vote Gil

Unite My Rice said:
Yhwach uses the V and strips all of Gil's powers while turning him into a fetus. Obvious spite in Yhwach's favor.
Inb4 someone asks "why didn't anybody do that in the series".

<.<

Since Yhwach isn't bloodlusted and in character he wouldn't do that.. y'know

Aizenishere said:
Since Yhwach isn't bloodlusted and in character he wouldn't do that.. y'know
Gremmy wasn't bloodlusted yet he blinked his creation from existence. By removing Gil's powers and turning him into a baby, he's not doing anything that he would need to be bloodlusted for.

Your move. OvO

What does Gremmy creating the person he blinked out existence have to do with the fact that he still did it? I remember using that logic once with Godcat vs Beerus...

Unite My Rice said:
What does Gremmy creating the person he blinked out existence have to do with the fact that he still did it? I remember using that logic once with Godcat vs Beerus...
Simply he is able to do with his own creations anything he wants.

OP showing blatant bias against Yhwach, denies all Yhwach votes unless they write him a 1500 page thesis on why Yhwach wins, someone call the judge! ):<

@Rice, assuming you are not trolling, Gil resists CCC which erases existence. There is no way in hell that Gil is going to simply he "blinked out of existence"

It is amazing how many resistances Gilgamesh seems to have that are not on his profile.

Probably resists reality warping to xd

>Implying my vote was a meme

OP is obviously being paid off by the admins with this obvious bias.

I'll have my vote added back please. :^)

So instead of arguing about how Yhwach is ineffective against Gil, what can Gil do to Yhwach? :^)

(If your answer is longer than one word and doesn't start with the letter n, I'm just going to assume you're trolling and ignore your response.)

(But seriously, tell me.)

Unite My Rice said:
So instead of arguing about how Yhwach is ineffective against Gil, what can Gil do to Yhwach? :^)

(If your answer is longer than one word and doesn't start with the letter n, I'm just going to assume you're trolling and ignore your response.)

(But seriously, tell me.)
Bsbahimage
This thread goes on even thou we derail... I am impressed.

Gilgamesh wins by throwing his trash at Yhwach.

... You think I'm joking, but that's pretty much what Gate of Babylon is.

GilgameshQuote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back